Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100tailedfox

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 am
which one will win???  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:32 pm
Fullmetal Alchemist, no need to think it twice, I just hope there isn't an argument over this on the guild...  

YoRHa
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100

100tailedfox

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 pm
Vampire_Neko_Hazuki
Fullmetal Alchemist, no need to think it twice, I just hope there isn't an argument over this on the guild...
same XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:51 pm
FMA wins hands down  

night owl1997
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Refined Envy

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 pm
FMA all the way. Bleach is getting annoying with their fillers, and also how there is 'more talk' and 'less fight'. -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 pm
bleach is good but fullmetal alchemist is just better! biggrin  

kitten clamplover
Crew

3Rton
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:58 am
Hoo well I can only speak from the manga perspective (since I havent watched either as anime for ages) but I sort of prefer Bleach, FMA was awesome too but there were few things that annoyed me in it S_S

Well comparing them is prob not good idea anyways, since like Bleach is still on going and FMA already ended. So like you can now look at FMA as one big picture, but you cant do that with Bleach yet, cuz its not over yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm
It's sort of like comparing Dante's Divine Comedy to Milton's Paradise Lost. Yes, they're both good, but for entirely different reasons.

On one side, you have the classic clash of swords and wills of Bleach. On the other, you have Fullmetal Alchemist in the vein of science and constantly questioning one's existence and ability to alter it.

Bleach is good for if you want a good fighting anime that has plenty of blood, blades, and a plot that's very direct.

If you want something that questions the existence of God, the influence science has on the human condition, and a plot that will make you question in-universe rules and preconceptions repeatedly, you go with Fullmetal Alchemist.

Sure, they can both qualify as shonen, but that doesn't put them in the same league or sub-category.  

Lazuras Lefure

Fuzzy Bookworm

13,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

100tailedfox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm
Lazuras Lefure
It's sort of like comparing Dante's Divine Comedy to Milton's Paradise Lost. Yes, they're both good, but for entirely different reasons.

On one side, you have the classic clash of swords and wills of Bleach. On the other, you have Fullmetal Alchemist in the vein of science and constantly questioning one's existence and ability to alter it.

Bleach is good for if you want a good fighting anime that has plenty of blood, blades, and a plot that's very direct.

If you want something that questions the existence of God, the influence science has on the human condition, and a plot that will make you question in-universe rules and preconceptions repeatedly, you go with Fullmetal Alchemist.

Sure, they can both qualify as shonen, but that doesn't put them in the same league or sub-category.
good idea :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 pm
FMA and Bleach are both good, I can't decide gonk  

leslie knope 2020
Vice Captain

8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fulmine Rabbia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm
Well now, if you pit certain characters in battle it would be interesting, for Bleach has shinigami and arrancer who uses swords, these swords range in variety of shapes and forms as well as abilities. Alchemists in the series use their abilities to have a power to change nature into a weapon (such as flame alchemy combusting air, and the more common changing surroundings into a new form).

Now, I'm going to assume Zanpakuto's will not be affected by alchemy so it wouldn't be affected in battle, but with a difference in abilities I'm going to go with Fullmetal Alchemist for variety in abilities.

But another interesting thing could be, Espada vs. Homunculus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 am
Hmm I'd like to see Envy's real form showing it off with the Espada 0,
clash of the titans anyone? twisted  

3Rton
Crew

100tailedfox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:50 am
just a notice all u ppl saying fma think about it? some of the ppl in bleach ban kai r unstoppable they can easily turn the battle around xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 am
Well they are comparing the series so : P

But hey if you think it purely battle wise.

FMA=> Create 3 country size philosophers stones and use them all at once= Byakuya will s**t his pants.  

3Rton
Crew

Fluffy Tobi
Crew

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:13 pm
Full Metal Alchemist F.T.W~ Though I like Brotherhood better. xD  
CHATTERBOX

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]