Submit

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:19 pm
Let's start a conversation! Cause i'm bored and no one's been posting in this guild yet! So, let's start chatting. What is your favourite console? I prefer Playstation to anything, but my computer's good in a pinch razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:50 pm
I currently like my 360 and my computer. But my DS is fun too. =3  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:54 pm
I never had an Ninetendo products growing up, not even a Gameboy, so i couldn't much care for the games. Except the pokemon games. Started playing those in one of my labs this year and my life will never be the same. I would consider getting a DS just to play them razz (my friend actually did that razz )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm
I've never really played a Pokemon games. ^^"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:41 pm
they're fun and really addicting XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:29 pm
I prefer Sony and Nintendo, mostly because playing online is free forever. Plus games like Pokemon and Gran Turismo excite me.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:03 pm
i can't play racing games to save my life, but playstation has some classics like Sly Cooper (love it!) LBP Kingdom Hearts and Ratchet and Clank. Actually i think you can get kingdom hearts for other consoles, but whatever razz I'm still a firm believer that Crash Bandicoot and Spyro are playstation games. I was so very pissed when they released them for Ninetendo... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:38 pm
PC, all the way; nothing else comes close, in my book.
Reason 1: PC's have nearly every game that's released on 360 and PS3. If you just gotta have that nintendo-specific stuff, there are jailbreaks, mods, and emulators to make that happen for you.
Reason 2: PC games generally have better bonus content, and the option to install add-ons, both official and user-generated. (Xbox and Playstation have similar add-on capability, but nowhere near the extent that PC does.)
Reason 3: When the next generation of gaming hits the shelves and our wallets, rather than spend half a G on a new console, and another half a G on peripherals, hardware, and accessories for it, I can go spend a hundred or less on PC upgrades, and re-use all my old hardware.
Reason 4: PC gaming gives you a sort of sense of pride (if you built your machine, that is) that you don't get from buying a machine in a box.
/rant  

Silas Parrish

Dapper Genius

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 pm
I love my 360 and a few RPG's on my comp. lol Omg and i love pokemon too i used to collect cards and all that stuff lol. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:18 pm
Soulz, you forgot Jak and Daxter, Ico, and Shadow of the Colossus. =3

Silas Parrish

PC, all the way; nothing else comes close, in my book.

I can't play very well with the keyboard and mouse to save my life. XD But I'll admit that PC user's are much more accurate with building and shooting stuff, etc...  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 am
Lol Ty i have a picture for you to see. I'll post it on here when i can find it again okay?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 am
I didn't include them because I haven't completed the Jak and Daxter series (our game on the first one was saved over by some kid who was visiting us...), I've only played the demo of Shadow of the Colossus, and I haven't even heard of Ico XP to be fair though, I've been staring longingly at some of my playstation games for the last little while, but my brother stole my playstation out of my room and I haven't the slightest idea of how to set it back up in my room again XD

The only PC games I've really played are Sims, Civilization, and Halo (Combat Evolved). Sims and Civ are easier with the mouse and my dad bought a controller for our computer for Halo razz

And Rayne, i was big into the cards when I was young too, but last year after the winter break at school, my friend told us all to bring our Pokemon cards back with us, and then we all bought like 200 cards each. We felt like the coolest 18 year olds ever! razz  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:06 pm
You do Kii? Okay.

It's not hard to set up a PS1. XD There're easy guides on teh Googlez probably.
I love the Sims. O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:24 pm
PS2, its got all these crazy wires and s**t and and old TV that i dont understand XD  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:11 pm
idk what happened to it but I'll have to call and tell you about it. what do you think of coming over to my new house after i get my room fixed up for a sleep over?  
Happy Time Chat :D

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff