Fox Temple *Active and ready for play!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:54 am
Miido frowned in concentration. She didn't know anything about dance, and less about aerial silks. "I guess whatever you want." She finally decided on. She was glad that she was able to quench her curiosity so quickly and didn't have to wait to understand Amaris's hobby. 'Then I can go back to normal.' Miido decided in her mind, nodding her head minutely.

ziennia_zen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:04 pm
Amaris nodded. That was alright, if Miido didn’t know what she wanted to see. The tiefling loved dancing and would have no trouble free-styling. She sashayed up to the hanging linens, imagining herself on a dimly-lit stage, the atmosphere suave and the crowd excited for her performance. She heard music in her head, elegant and dark, an almost sexy kind of sound that suited her art. It was a little bit disappointing that she was only in front of a crowd of one, but it couldn’t be helped. Amaris twirled on the ground, leaping up into the silks and wrapping her foot in the linen. She grabbed the silken linen and hoisted herself up by her upper body strength, letting go of the linen around her foot.

She swung around there, upside down, slowly inching her way up by her strong legs. Living herself up, Amaris wrapped her torso in the linen, and then released herself so she unraveled in the linen, falling down until she stopped it at the last second, tail and hair dragging on the ground. At this point, her eyes opened and she smiled at Miido. She placed her hands on the ground, and flipped onto her feet directly followed by a split with her arms raised. The jewelry tinkling was the only chorus other than rustling that could be heard in the silent impromptu stage.

yokoonna

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:58 pm
Miido watched quietly, her eyes wide in surprise. Amaris was beautiful in motion. She had never seen anyone move in the same way the tiefling had. She felt a pang of jealousy, seeing Amaris so confident in her movements, confidence that Miido never felt, always feeling inferior to her family and always working hard to prove she belonged in the temple. The only thing she seemed to be good at was making mortals do whatever she wanted them to do. All she had to do was use her words, and they were always willing to please.

But to have a talent like this. Miido never wanted anything so badly.

"Can you teach me?"

ziennia_zen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:59 am
Amaris clenched her legs to rise from the split without the use of her arms (more to show off her strength and training than anything). She straightened her dress and hair, tail shaking to shake the tuft on the end back into decent shape. She thought for a minute about the angelic’s request, and nodded.

“While my art isn’t easy, any skill can be taught and learned.” The tiefling smiled again, but more warmly this time than previously. “I can do my best to teach you, Miss Miido.” Amaris had years of practice and experience in her dance, something Miido might not ever be able to catch up to. Perhaps she had incredible raw talent. Amaris didn’t know much about the other, so she had no way of knowing. “Please don’t be discouraged if you aren’t immediately able to perfect the movements.”
yokoonna

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:29 pm
Miido nodded and felt her usual swagger return. She WAS the granddaughter of a Goddess after all. If she wasn't good at it, then it wasn't worth wasting time on it. But she wouldn't know if she didn't try, and Miido was determined to try.

"What's first? Obviously there are basics." Miido said, pulling her hair back and tying it with a piece of string she kept on her for such need. Sometimes having a lot of hair was distracting and it got in the way.

ziennia_zen

Sorry for the delay. I honestly forgot. >.> <.<  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas