Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Option
View Results

AshRainly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:54 pm
In similar theme to the What Are You Reading thread.
What games are you currently playing?

I've just started Star Ocean: Second Evolution. Still gettin' some scores on Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess, also.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm

3ds: DoA Dimensions, SSF4, Pilotwings Resort

PSP: Nothing right now, maybe 3rd Birthday if I get to it.

PS3: Saints Row 2 for shits and giggles.

Xbox360: L.A. Noire, Halo:Reach, Crackdown 2, Fallout - New Vegas.

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:03 pm
LittleBigPlanet and Mass Effect 2  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:40 am
I recently got back into City of Heroes on a whim, and it's fun as ********. Why did I ever abandon this game. Also playing Champions Online with a few friends because they're too cheap for City of Heroes.

I really really wanna play GTA: San Andreas, but ever since I updated drivers to play Brink (which I can't effectively play even at lowest settings), it hasn't been working, and I haven't rolled back to adapt yet.

I also really want to play Fallout 3 and Oblivion, both with shittons of mods, but Oblivion gets sketchy frames on my laptop and I don't own Fallout 3 on PC and I know I'd want to keep my characters that I'd start on 360, so I'm pretty much stuck until July when I build my gaming computer/buy the Bethesda pack on Steam for like thirtybux or whatever it'll be down to.  

Klempky

Daniclone_23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:54 pm
I recently got back into Oblivion, so that's been on my plate!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:22 am
PC:
On and off with Star Trek Online.
Atom Zombie Smasher
Defense Grid
Supreme Commander 2

PS3
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Basara 3
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (well, for as long as my PS Plus trial lasts)

Thinking of getting back into:
Star Ocean: The Last Hope ~International~ -- PS3

What I Want:
Samba de Amigo Wii
Taiko Drum Master Wii
Crystal Defenders PS3  

The Rotary Rocket

Real Horrorshow Groodies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 am
Been playing some Little Big Planet and Split/Second lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:00 pm
Super Mario 64. I've got 92 stars on that baby. cool  

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

Sock Grenade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:59 pm
Halo: Reach, EVE, Arkham Asylum, Marvel vs Capcom 2 (YEAHHHH).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:21 pm
Pokemon Black and FF13 postgames 'cause I'm too lazy to actually start another game.  

Akky the Terrible

Klempky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:17 pm
Still playing City of Heroes here and there, but got HEAVY back into Morrowind. Actually made a dedicated effort to progress in the main quest past "hey here are three contacts in every corner of Vivec that you know nothing about, go!" and it's ******** fantastic. So many cool set pieces. I plan on starting characters to make it through all the other factions as well, because hot damn there are a lot of factions in Morrowind and all of them are awesome.

Also, not a videogame, but will be starting a Pathfinder campaign with some friends soon. Nothing too serious (problem-solvers' guild frame to send them out on whatever the ******** I feel like that week), but it'll be fun to finally play a game again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:56 pm
Replay: inFamous
New: inFamous 2, Demon's Souls
multiplayer: Battlefield Bad Company 2  

A Corpse RIP

O.G. Lover

Daniclone_23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 pm
Klempky
Still playing City of Heroes here and there, but got HEAVY back into Morrowind. Actually made a dedicated effort to progress in the main quest past "hey here are three contacts in every corner of Vivec that you know nothing about, go!" and it's ******** fantastic. So many cool set pieces. I plan on starting characters to make it through all the other factions as well, because hot damn there are a lot of factions in Morrowind and all of them are awesome.

Also, not a videogame, but will be starting a Pathfinder campaign with some friends soon. Nothing too serious (problem-solvers' guild frame to send them out on whatever the ******** I feel like that week), but it'll be fun to finally play a game again.

I hope you used either the Morrowind 2009 guide or the 2011 variant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:36 pm
Daniclone_23
Klempky

I hope you used either the Morrowind 2009 guide or the 2011 variant.

I'm just using a hodgepodge of things. I forget the texture pack, but it's nice and updates the game without looking too drastically different (only running on a laptop so 2011 is out). Definitely using Better Bodies because mother of God.

Either way, finished the main quest last night for the first time. Had the game for I wanna say five years now but just never bothered to do that because I had so much fun being distracted. Even though I knew how it ended, seeing it all happen was pretty fantastic. Now for the expansions, woo!  

Klempky

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:40 am

Got back into GTA 4 on the 360 thanks to a client.

Entech

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff