Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Of Spiders and Wolves (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 pm
Intro

It was dark. The only things I could see were the trees around me. All I could hear was the sounds of battle and the footsteps of my comrades behind me. As I ran I couldn't help but reflect upon what had just occurred. Betrayal, scandal, and lies. We, The Pack, had been betrayed. They asked us to make a war, and we did.
It was a year ago today, when we were enlisted by an assassins guild, The Spider Guild, to help in the fight against an evil monarch. After hearing their story and setting the price we agreed. We're good at our jobs and what we do is fight. We made their armies, trained them, and set them against the kingdom. We won many battles and lost some as well. I saw comrades die and innocent children killed. The war turned into a year long farce but in the end we came to the front gates of the capital. It was a great fight.
Once inside the palace we were the ones to be sent to kill the king and his family. We fought our way through the corridors and through several men to get to the king. He was in his throne room, seemingly unafraid. When we entered he stood and addressed us. "Welcome my esteemed guests to my home. What brings you here to my chambers uninvited?"
"We are here to stop your tyrannical regime, we have..." The king had begun to laugh.
"Tyrannical? Is this what they told you? I am sorry to disappoint you but I believe you have been fooled young pack leader. I am no more tyrannical than the countless innocent souls you have crushed in your path. For years they have been planning this and you have all but obliged them. Young fool, you have doomed us all."
"Yes, bravo! You have accomplished your task quite efficiently. We had never dreamed it would have gone so well, bravo!" The guild leader had walked in with a group of archers coming in behind him creating a semi-circle around us. "But now I'm afraid we have no more use for you and your pack."
"Wait! You told us that he was evil, that he needed to be stopped! Are you telling me that you lied to us?" My comrades put up their weapons in defense, awaiting the arrows that were surely to begin flying.
"Yes, we lied to you and I must say that we had planned on your death quite some time ago. But killing you is only a small part of this design. Once we kill the king it will all be over. Oh and if you think the rest of your pack will come and save you forget it, they were shot down by their own arrows in a freak accident of friendly fire, how sad."
"You monster!" I drew my long sword ready for a fight, knowing that I may die. Then the king grabbed my arm and pulled me.
"This way if you wish to live!" He dragged me to a book shelf and quickly pushed it. It swung forward and we went through, my team following behind. I could hear the guild leader screaming for his mean to follow. "They won't be able to follow us down here. I locked the entrance."
"Why are you helping us?"
"Because I believe that the enemy of my enemy is my friend and seeing as you were betrayed by my enemy makes you my friend. Now beyond this there is a tunnel and once out of the tunnel there is a forest. We should be safe there."
That leads us to where we are now, running through the forest, trying to get away. I stop at a clearing to catch my breath. "Thank you for saving us."
"It's no problem, I saved myself in the process. But what will you do now?"
"I'd ask you the same thing. But," I stand up from my knees and go to the edge of the trees where off in the distance I can see the fires of the battle below. "They asked us to make a war, so we shall."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm
News
Let the war commence! XO

Plot
It all started when a guild of assassins enlists a mercenary group to start a war against the king of the kingdom of Celsia. After a year of fighting the mercenaries finally are only one step from victory, the death of the king. As the Pack leader Jason is about to deal the final blow he and his Pack are betrayed. The Assassin's Guild, the Spider Guild, had planned the entire chain of events. They were going to use The Pack as a scapegoat to rule the kingdom. Now only a handful of the Pack remain with King Thayor. Now they plan to avenge their betrayal. You are either a Wolf or a Spider. Which side will you choose in this tale of lies, betrayal, and innocent blood?

Rules

1. No god-mod!
2. No god-mod!
3. Follow all Gaia ToS, Safety Tips, and R&G.
4. Follow all guild rp R&G.
5. Send profile skeletons to me in a private message with the rp title as the subject.
6. Have fun 3nodding

Profile Skeleton

Username:
Character name:
Character age:
Character Loyalty: (Spiders/Wolves)
Character Description:
Character Bio:
Weapons:
Accessories:
Other:

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm
Characters

Username: Strider the Eternal

Character name: Jason Shelroove (Shell-rove)

Nickname: Red Wolf/ Pack Leader

Character age: 26

Character Loyalty: The Pack Leader

Character Discription: Jason stands at 6' 1" with brown hair that reaches down to the base of his neck. He is quite muscular, having an even muscle tone and weighing around 220 pounds. He has one brown eye and one red eye. Stories in the Pack suggest that one of his eyes sees what is and the other sees what isn't. His skin is naturally a light shade of brown. He is never seen without something covering the lower half of his face. He wears a red leather trench coat which he keeps buttoned down to his waist where the buttons stop. The shoulders of the coat has metal coverings in the shape of wolf heads. He wears a black shirt, black pants, metal boots, metal gauntlets, and a metal breast plate. The trench coat has a hood which he keeps over his head most the time. He has several scars. The most noticable is across his left eye which is his red eye.

Character Bio: Jason was born in the depths of the mountains in a small valley known as the Wolf's Jaws. It is a snowy region in the north famous for wolves. Not long after Jason was born it was said that a clan of barbarians ransacked his village. Jason grew up an orphan in a world of servitude and isolation. One day after 18 years of serving under the chieftan of the tribe he and a few of his closest friends planned their escape. They snuck out of the tribe and headed for the caverns of the mountains where they began their plans for revenge. After helping several other servants and prisoners escape they struck, retaking their home after 20 years. This was the incident that gave The Pack it's infamy. Now 6 years later they have become legendary as great fighters and tacticians.

Weapons: He carries a long sword, a knife belt with ten knives, a short blade, and a bow and arrows.

Accessories: He wears a golden necklace with a wolf pendant at the end of it. He also wears a ring with a solid black stone on it.

Other: He REALLY hates bears.

Username: Strider the Eternal

Character name: Thayor Bladewright

Character age: 48

Character loyalty: Wolves

Character discription: King Thayor is a large man standing at 6'4" and weighing about 280 pounds. He has a mostly bald head of light brown hair that only covers his sideburns and around to the other side. The entire top of his head is bald. He has strong blue eyes that become lighter closer to their center. He is relitivly pale. He is dressed in regal red garments consisting of a red and gold tunice over a white embroidered shirt with with a pair of black pants with black boots. He wears a loose silk sash over his left shoulder and a large red cloak. His crown is no more than a golden circlet on his head with only a single large red stone on the front sitting upon his forehead. He is a plump man with a bulging stomach. Not too fat but not too skinny is what he calls it. He has no scars and usually wears a jovial smile.

Character Bio: King Thayor was born to royalty with several brothers and sisters. Unlike his other two brother though he quickly showed signs of wisdom, studying works of local philosophers and artists and that of literature. He also excelled at physical sports and sword play. In the eyes of his father his was the star child. This made his younger brother very jealous. One day when he and Theyor were older he tried to poison Thayor. Thayor looked at the drink and then back to his brother and famously said: "I forgive you brother and am sorry. For obviously I have wronged you in some way." He had known his brother was going to poison him. After his father found out he banished Thayor's brother. Thayor still blames himself to this very day.

Weapons: Thayor carries the greatest forged blade in Celsia, Gradlim, and the best forged shield, Halsim. The sword is made of solid steel folded several times much like a katana but made into the shape of a one handed sword with a straight golden hilt. The shield is also made of folded steel and is inscribed with the symbol of a sword peicing fire, the crest of the Bladewright family.

Accessories: Thayor always wears a ruby ring on his right ring finger.

Other: Thayor has a fear of spiders.

Username: Screaming Nights

Character name: Marc Ramos

Character age: 42

Character Loyalty: Leader of the Spider Guild

Character Discription: Marc is a fairly tall brute, standing about 6'6 in height a weighing around 243 pounds of muscle. He extremely tanned from over exposure to the sun with scars scattered across his body; mainly along his hands and back. A long one runs from his chin to his right ear, giving him a almost permit grimace. He has a harsh face, with high, prominent cheekbones and hollow cheeks covered by a thin black beard. His hair is a shade lighter, giving it almost a deep brown hue thats cropped close to his scalp. Marc's eyes are a dark brown flecked with amber towards his iris's, framed by thick but short eyelashes that make the orbs look harsher then normal. He tends to wear the clothes of a noble when not on a hunt with his Guild, preferring the air of dignity it gives him. But in the rich robes are numerous daggers and one short sword; he's learned in his life you can never be to careful.

Character Bio: Marc can be summed up by one word: Sadist. He loves the hunt and kill just as much as he does ruling others, finding the adrenaline rush better then alcohol or sex. But his love lies more with a slow, drawn out death to a quick stab in the back and a screaming woman only adds to the pleasure. He has little regard for human life, basically. But while he's cruel, Marc is also smart and knows how to work someone to gain an advantage. Just as he did with the mercenaries. He has a silver tongue and can be witty if need be. But if he can gain something by brute force he prefers that tactic. But his down-fall is his quick temper; he'll spazz out when something he's planned does not go right and then makes a snap decision that can lead to a ultimate downfall.

Weapons: He prefers daggers to anything, liking the up-close and personal feeling they give him to his victims. But he's trained in how to use a sword and crossbow if need be. He also has a love and fascination for poisons.

Accessories: Does multiple weapons count? Then no; he finds them useless.

Other/History: Marc's father was an assassin before him, which ultimately lead to Marc becoming one of the Vinka assassin's. His father trained him from the time he was small in the art if silent killing. And he was not gentle about it either; if he did not finish the kill he'd be beaten, if he did not stab in the right place he'd be stabbed in return (never a kill blow though). Thus Marc grew up under his father cruel hand and became a member. But it was never enough, Marc wanted power. He gained followers who admired his ruthlessness and skills with a dagger, and brainwashed them into believing that all the fault in the world was due to the king. To Marc, the King had the ultimate power; and he wanted it. So to learn the ways of the royalty he began spying, and after multiple years (and multiple failures) he became extremely adept in the way of entering and leaving without a trace, and gaining knowledge along the way. Thus he began to be called a Spider; able to stay hidden in the shadows and squeeze through even the tiniest cracks. When he gained his own portion of the Vinka, he called them Spider's for this reason. Then not long ago he began to hire mercenaries, and you know where that lead too.
One other tid-bit about Marc's history; he trained his baby brother in the ways of assassination.

Username: Screaming Night's

Character name: Dimitri Ramos

Character age: 24

Character Loyalty: He has no loyalties as of now

Character Discription: Slightly smaller then his older brother, Dimitri stands at about 6'2" and weights only about 175 pounds. He's much more sinew then flat out muscle, better suited to speed then strength. Due to his time in the shadows rather then the sun, Dimitri is some-what fair skinned with few scars around his hands and shoulders, mainly due to the beatings Marc put him through as a child. His face is harsh and closed off, with prominent cheek bones and a stubborn set jaw. He's oddly vain for his personality, meaning he does not allow facial hair. His eyes are an extremely dark brown; so much so that it's hard to see his iris's if not in direct sun-light. Dimitri's hair is a few shade's lighter then Marc's, making is more of a sun-kissed medium brown. It's shoulder length and tends to be kept in a tight horse-tail at his neck. Dimitri tends to wear commoner's cloths so he fits in with the crowds, yet like Marc has quite a few hidden weapons.

Character Bio: Dimitri has a snappish, gruff sort of attitude. He'll kill if need be and does not show a flicker of emotion for it, but he finds no pleasure in the sport. He's not intentionally cruel unless your with-holding information from him or you've harmed/threatened him in anyway. He knows how to hurt someone, badly, but unlike Marc will ask nicely only once. Dimitri has a disliking for social settings and does not go out of his way to interact with anyone unless to get some sort of information, which considering he's not a Pack Wolf or Vinka any longer he does not need. He's only interested any more in seeing Marc over-thrown; though does not care in the least who takes his place. After, Dimitri does not see any reason in living longer and plans to end himself.

Weapons: He prefers daggers to anything. He's alright with a short sword; but put a crossbow in his hands and he's more then likely to shoot a friend rather then an enemy.

Accessories: Unlike his brother, Dimitri has one ear-piercing; a dangling sapphire drop (stolen). He has a tattoo along his right shoulder, and wears a onyx necklace around his neck (see History).

Other/History: Not remembering his mother Dimitri was raised by his father who, unlike Marc, seemed to actually care for him. The father showed no signs of teaching Dimitri the art of killing as he got older, which enraged Marc who wanted nothing more then his father approval. After their father was murdered by another Vinka member, Marc raised Dimitri and became increasingly violent towards his little brother. Dimitri was forced to learn the way of assassination, though showed no signs of wanting to kill. As the years went by Dimitri gave up on not learning and began putting effort into what Marc was teaching him, though the two brothers became more enemies then family members. Yet Dimitri did as his brother told him, considering Marc was the head of the Spider Guild.

But one mission changed Dimitri way of thinking, and he broke free of Marc and the guilds. He was ordered to assassinate a high born noble who'd shunned the Spider Guild in public, along with everyone he saw in the house. And he did so flawlessly. The only problem was, after killing the noble along with his wife their eight year old daughter entered the room. Having never killed a child before Dimitri watched silently as the little girl, who he'd came to learn was named Sayna, wept over her dead parents bodies. Heart clinched, he took her life as well. Knowing he could never do such a thing again, Dimitri rebelled and disappeared into the night. The only thing he took was the bloody necklace Sayna was wearing.

Character name: Faythe Keir

Character age: 23

Character Loyalty: Wolves

Character Discription: Standing at abut 5'4" in height, anyone who comments about her shortness will probably receive a knife to the gut. She is lanky, with lean muscles made more for running and dodging then fighting, though she is a bit more 'built' then most commoner females (muscle wise) and is not afraid to show it. Her skin is a light tan with calloused hands; and she has a worn look about her. Her face is pretty in more of a classic way than a sexy way, with large eyes, thin light pink lips, and a small pert nose. A scar nicking along one eyebrow mars her face.Faythe's eyes are a bright emerald green that gets darker the closer it gets to the iris's. Her hair is a light brown and reaches just below her shoulders, though it tends to be layered and spiky towards the bottom. There are natural highlights in it. She tends to wear a black tank top and lose fitting black pants, concealing a few weapons in the pants pockets. Her main weapons are strapped to her back; though she could care less if anyone see's.

Character Bio: Faythe is an extremely stotic, cold, emotionless person in any situation. She does not smile, does not joke, and does not throw around threats. She'll just stick her Twin Hooks in your heart without warning. She does not open up about anything to anyone, and does as she's told by her leader, and only her leader. She does not care about her own well being or the well being of others. Other then that, Faythe really does not have a personality.

Weapons: Her main weapons are Twin Hooks, though she can use a dagger and a crossbow.

Accessories: She wears a pendants under her shirt with the symbols of her God on it.

Other/History: Faythe was at one point in time a happy child with a loving mother and a home. But then one night an assassin killed her mother due to a contract that had never been completed, and she was sent to live with her father. Now her father was not a nice man; frankly he drank to much and had a liking to hit things when in a alcohol induced rage. The main target of his fists; his daughter. Faythe was with the man for seven years, and at the age of thirteen, after being sold to another man, ran away. She only lasted a few days on the streets before nearly being killed, and by this time had learned that emotions would get her nowhere in life except harmed. A Wolf mercenary found the half-dead child and began raising her, teaching her to fight and how to defend herself from harm; and in the end swore her loyalty to the Wolves. But the night when the Wolves found out they'd been tricked, her mentor was slaughtered and Faythe's hatred of the Vinka truly began. Now she wants vengeance for both her sweet mother and her mentor.

Character name: Zadkiel Rhispha

Character age: 28

Character Loyalty: Wolves

Character Discription: Standing at about 6'1 in height, Zane weights around 200 pounds and is more muscle then sinew. Meaning he's more used for strength then speed. He's fairly tanned from his job as one of the Wolves, and has multiple scars and callouses on his hands. Zane has a much more open face then some, giving him a rather childish, cheery look. With large blue eyes that seem to always be gleaming, and a seemingly knowing smirk he seems to be much more approachable. His hair is a messy red that seems to hang in front of his eyes and stick up at odd angles. It seems to be darker then closer it is to his scalp. Zane wears the usual uniform of the Wolves, hiding multiple weapons on his person.

Character Bio: Zane is a rather cheery person, with a decent outlook on life. He's the one to crack as joke in a serious situation, or pulls pranks on others to lighten the mood. It's hard to irritate Zane, and even harder to make him hate you. Though it you do manage to make him mad he's as ruthless as his favorite prank rat, Faythe.

Weapons: He prefers the long range crossbow and close range daggers equally. Though give him a sword of any kind and he's a helpless as a baby.

Accessories: Zane has multiple piercings all over his body. The most notable are the lines running down both ears, the two in one eyebrow, the small stud in his nose, and the hoop in his lip.

Other: Zane does not really have a history worth mentioning. He grew up in a middle class family, and later became a Wolf after one broke up a raid he was involved in.

Username: Ty Gwynnia

Character name: Sköll H. Fen

Character age: 21

Character Loyalty: Wolves - Unaffiliated with them currently

Character Description: 5'10", average weight. He has a slim, muscular build that has been brought upon by acrobatics and quick movements rather then brute force. Sköll's skin is a shade lighter than others but not enough to make a large difference. His eyes are an unnatural hue of yellow not the cause of malnutrition, his hair is raven black and grown out to be shaggy, and his ears seem to be tapered at the tips. Most noted for his outlandish choice of clothing he wears a black shirt with a faded white skull on the front and the sleeves torn off, black pants, and black boots, and a studded belt. He refuses to wear any "real armor".

Character Bio: Sköll was brought up in a distant snowy village by his mother, his father he never knew. He lived among his family and friends until his mother suddenly passed away when he was 14. In that instant he became dark and brooding, keeping others at a distance with his increasing nasty temper and harsh words. He very soon left his home and went off on his own, but not before meeting his father when he went to visit his mother's grave. Though he meant well Sköll pushed him away and began to hate him, disappearing from the lives of everyone who knew him. Now with strangers popping up in the forest he's called home for years, Sköll's taken to watching them until they leave. If they leave.

Weapons: A short sword that he rarely uses and gauntlets that when used properly, have two claw-like blades that shoot out and can be used for climbing or fighting. They hang on his belt.

Accessories: Two studded bracelets around his wrists and a larger one around his neck like a collar. He's able to push his bracelets to his upper arms when he uses his gauntlets. He also has 4 piercings: One in his lower lip, one in a nostril, and two small earrings.

Other: Sköll has a bad temper and prefers not to talk to anyone, commonly scowling. He also has a "sailor's mouth" spouting off foul words often.

Character name: Aetas Belaena

Character age: Early 30's or late 20's

Character Loyalty: Prefers to follow Sköll around, much to his dislike, and will become loyal to whatever faction he chooses.

Character Description: 5'3", medium build, and lightly tanned skin. She has long chestnut brown hair, soft coppery brown eyes, and an ever-present smile on her face. Her attire consists of an earthy orange tunic, leather boots, and a loose skirt, a slit in the material by her left leg.

Character Bio: Aetas was a bookkeeper in the town she moved into when she was in her twenties. Then something sparked her passion to travel and she left her dusty library in the hands of a friend. Events from there are unknown until she met a cold person named Sköll and began to make friends with him, despite his continuous attempts to push her away. The only reason she seems to think he puts up with her is for the food she cooks, much better than the burnt food he ate before.

Weapons: A polished cedar-wood stave crawling with thin dried vines and hidden daggers in her boots.

Accessories: A bracelet with a round orange gem in the center.

Other: Aetas usually has a cinnamon spice smell floating about her from the herb pouch she keeps around her waist. She also has "connections", and is able to come into contact with bits of information that nobody usually has.

Character name: Thras "The Silent" (Prounounced like thrash without the h, or alternatively like Thrass)

Character age: 27

Character Loyalty: Spiders

Character Description: Stands 6 feet tall and weighs about 214 pounds. His muscles are situated in his arms and legs. Thras wears a full body robe with a hood that is always casting a shadow over his eyes, pants, and a silk scarf over his mouth that he wears when around others. A cloak reaching the back of his knees in several shades darker than his clothes, which are all a downy-gray. His boots, same as his cloak, are well worn and ride halfway up his shins. Dark fingerless gloves that are padded on the inside for the use of his preferred weapon. His eyes are a watery blue and his hair, cut short with bangs, has become a stark white-gray from a traumatic event.

Character Bio: Thras was found by the Spider Guild sitting in an alleyway when he was 17, staring unblinkingly at the body of his dead father and clutching a bloodied stone in one hand. He was taken in for what seemed to be no reason and tested for any abilities he might have. Once he had passed whatever test that the guild had given him, they went onto weapon choice. His first mentor, Rivalk as he later learned, died while he was experimenting with a large flail. His second mentor was far more harsh than his first, yet Thras passed everything that was put before him. He never spoke but a few words in the years of his training and never gave a reason why or what he was planning to do for the guild, or even his last name. He completes contracts as easily as sleeping (if he even does), and his methods, among other things, have earned him the title of "the Silent".

Weapons: Multiple throwing daggers hang on a hidden belt. His preferred weapon is a flail, the ball large, the spikes hollow for poison, and the chain adjustable.

Accessories: A small sliver charm of a thin cross.

Other: He's nearly mute, walks like a ghost, and stares seemingly through people. When he's able to, he rarely speaks with his hoarse voice. Once, when asked his goal, he simply replied with, "I'm looking."

Character name: Felanas Herk ("Hairk")

Character age: 19

Character Loyalty: Spider Guild "initiate"

Character Description: 5'5", delicate build. She has silky light blond hair reaching her back and is extremely pale, like a porcelain doll. Her eyes are an indigo color and heavy lidded, giving her a half-asleep look with her smiles. Felanas wears traditional Spider guild training clothes, along with a wispy skirt over her long legs when she doesn't want to wear pants, and black slippers. A belt holds almost any bottle she needs on short notice.

Character Bio: Felanas grew up among women dancers (like gypsys), singing and dancing for coin and food as she grew older and prettier. She became skilled in poisoning the drinks of their customers. When they mysteriously died, she and the other women grabbed the loot they wanted and left whatever town they were in. One day she was offered to join an assassin guild, who'd been taking note of the poisons she'd used when one of their off duty assassins was a victim of one of the shows. Encouraged by the other women, she joined, and is becoming more proficient in her trade.

Weapons: A handheld crossbow with metal bolts and breakable flasks. The bolts come in different varieties, such as hollow or combustible, depending which poison she uses.

Accessories: A jeweled comb behind one ear in her hair.

Other: She's generally happy and her laughs are bell-like. She loves games and treats all of her victims in a flirty, sporting way before they die however she chooses.

Username: arufa_okami

Character name: Ryukashiin

Character age: 22

Character Loyalty: Wolves (newest member)

Character Description: Stands 6' 3" tall; weighs about 200 lbs; his eyes are always changing color depending on his emotions (a rare trait among his village, as it is seen only once every 4 generations or so); his hair is slightly wavy, black, and down to his shoulders; the armor he wears is a revised set of Samuari armor, unseen in this part of the world

Character Bio: Ryukashiin grew up in a small town built near an ancient battlefield. As a child, he helped work the fields with his father. When he hit the age of 9, he became the apprentice to one of the town's finest guards, who trained him until the age of 19, when he decided to leave the town with his fiancee to see the world. After traveling the known world for a little more than a year (and after an encounter with a mysterious Alchemist), he had his first encounter with the band of mercenaries known as the Wolves...

Weapons: 2 hidden daggers, 1 longsword, and 1 claymore

Accessories: He wears a worn out cloak that covers most of his armor, and in a pouch located on his right hip, he carries a wide array of herbs (used for making potions for medicinal purposes)

Other: He's really nice to know, and fun to be around... just don't threaten the one he loves.... Oh, and because of the cloak, no one knows what kind of armor he wears. His helmet is in a back pack that it always with him.

Username: arufa_okami

Character name: Kanna

Character age: 20

Character Loyalty: Ryukashiin (she's loyal to her fiancee, no matter what side he fights for)

Character Description: Hair a bit longer than Ryukashiin's, but is a deep brown; Chocloate brown eyes; slim (about 110 lbs); stands 5' 8". She wears the armor that has been passed through her family that resembles an assassin's from the old middle east...

Character Bio: Grew up in the same small town Ryukashiin did. She had been childhood friends with him, but had finally worked up the nerve to talk to him about her true feelings once he was about to become a full guard. They were engaged, and set to be wed upon their return from their trip of the known lands.

Weapons: 2 blades hidden under her forearms, a short sword, and a small crossbow, a dagger

Accessories: random things tucked away in a pouch she wears on her hip

Other: Her families history is still mostly a mystery, even to her. What she has uncovered, though, reveals that her ancestors used odd weaponry and advanced acrobatic skills in order to peruse and eliminate whomever needed to be. To this day, though, she is still unsure if they were on the side of good or not...

Username: Orcus Fieres

Character name: Baba Arca (Baa-baa Arr-kah)

Character age: 34

Character Loyalty: Spider Guild

Character Description: A man stands tall and thin in the bushes. His skin diguises him better but the clothes he wears are what set him into the forest background. His eyes are blackened but it's hard to tell what lies past his mask which imitates the face of a screeching baboon. His arms seem long as they grab onto a sapling to pull himself up from his place and then his hunched over posture seems even more apperant than when he hovered over the bushes. A high laugh echoes from somewhere, he disappears as the startled animals turn attention away from him. (Like it?)

Character Bio: Baba was born into a tribe with strong ties to the Spider Guild. Initially he was appalled by the idea of taking arms against Celsia but as he came to understand the Spider Guild's true intentions he loosened his opinion. He eventually joined the guild once he bacame less opinionated and took part in the final power struggle to take over the kingdom. Once his job was done there, his time became all the more enjoyable. Time spent hunting things like deer, fox, and rabbit sharpened his skills until he was called for to catch a more illusive prey, Wolves.

Weapons: A boleadora, a single katar and short obsidian knives covered in poisons with leather handles.

Accessories: Baboon mask covering his face, leather sash for holding his obsidian blades and katar at lower end.

Other: He caries his boleadora opposed to his sash. He doesn't like to speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 pm
The wind in his hair and the choking smoke in his nose. Jason had escaped with everyone on horses from a stable close to the escape tunnel of the King. They had been traveling for a day or so, dodging enemy patrols. The area was surprisingly moutanous for a kingdom placed in a large grassland. But that wasn't what he was worried about. The events of the night before still running through his mind. His lust for revenge was at an even higher peak.

"Jason." King Thayor was riding behind him but when he called jason gave no sign of hearing him. "Jason!"

Jason blinked and pulled on the horse's reins to get it to stop. He turned to the king who had also stopped.

"Where are we going? We've been riding for almost a day and you haven't said a word about our destination. Shall we head back to your base of operations?" Thayor was getting old and riding for so long was tiring for him.

Jason could see the weariness on Thayor's face and knew they would have to stop for the time being. "No. They would look there. Come." Jason turned his horse and rode towards one of the many cliffs around them, there was a small cave there. Jason stopped his horse and jumped off. He made a sign to Ryuk to follow him. Jason drew his short blade and a knife. He persed his lips and let loose a high pitched whistle into the cave. Despite it's small opening it seemed deep. From inside there came a howl and another. Jason stood up and nodded, sheathing his blades. He walked into the cave as a few wolves ran up and began jumping on Jason. Jason laughed and patted each on the head. "Good. You did your jobs well." Jason walked a bit deeper into the cave and found some wood and kindling as well as other supplies.

Thayor was a bit reluctant to enter the cave but did so. "What is this? It's a random cave..."

"Survival cache. Just in case." Jason took a few sticks and put them together, then using flint and steel he lit the wood for a fire. When the light flooded the cave it was easy to see all the supplies inside. Enough for a small army. Jason sat down and started playing with the wolves.

"What are they doing here? Are they yours?" Thayor tried to pet one but it snarled at him.

"Yes. I put them here years ago. As pups. Their mother is probably gone now." Jason took out a stick and threw it. "I come back every so often and teach them to be loyal." The wolves came back and dropped the stick. "They're only loyal to me."

Thayor nodded, eyeing the wolves. "Well now that we have a moment let's all get aquainted shall we? I am King Thayor Bladewright."  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Olfway

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 pm
Ryuk walked toward Kanna, helping her down from her horse.

"My name is Ryukashiin, your highness," he stretched, glad for the pause in riding. "Please, just call me Ryuk." Kanna stepped forward as Ryuk led the horses to a near-by tree to hitch.

"My name is Kanna, Ruyk's fiancee," She bowed slightly and smiled. "I would like to apologize for my part in the actions that led to these events." She bowed once more, just enough for the hood she wore to cast her eyes in shadow.

Ryuk returned from his chore, and placed his hand in Kanna's shoulder.

"Please, go and rest for a bit. You've been riding too much." Kanna returned his remark with a smile, and retreated into the cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:44 pm
"Did you hear the news?"

"What news?"

"The king's gone missing."

"How do you know that?"

"...Pigeon."

"Pfft, yeah right," Sköll stared moodily into fire, poking it with a stick. "Like you'd find out that fast."

"Believe what you want, but that still doesn't explain why we're so close to the place," Aetas hummed pleasantly to herself as she stirred their dinner, a small pot of stew. After tasting it she split it equally into two wooden bowls. "I know that you're edgy because of the recent activity there."

Sköll grabbed for one of the bowls and jammed a spoon into the hot food, blowing it off before eating. "You don't know jack. Why are you still here, anyway?"

Aetas moved her spoon around her own bowl, letting the steam rise off of it before she replied with a soft smile. "Because you need to eat a proper meal not consisting of burnt rabbit and mushrooms."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:22 pm
Thayor nodded. "It is nice to meet both of you."

"Blanket and pillow in the box next to the inner chambers." Jason called to Kanna.

Thayor leaned over to Ryuk and whispered. "Is he always so...short spoken?"

"Yes. I also have a keen ear." Jason replied without even looking up from his wolves.

"You know you still haven't told me your last name." Thayor leaned back again to a regualr sitting position.

"You don't need my last name. If you want to you can call me by my nickname. As your people call me "Red Wolf". That or keep calling me by my first name." Jason threw another small stick on the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:54 pm
Ryuk laughed at Jason's remark about keen hearing, then turned his back to the others. Kanna, after gathering what looked like towels, joined him in looking out into the distance.

"Aren't you going to rest?" he asked, still looking out into the vast world in front of him. Kanna leaned her head onto his shoulder.

"I would, but I reek," she smiled widely, "we've been riding for nearly a day, and I now smell like sweat, soot, and horse arse." Ryuk looked down at her and chuckled a good bit. Kanna began to walk down a path obscured by trees, and quickly disappeared from view. Ryuk looked over his shoulder and called back to Jason.

"I'm sticking close to her," he picked up a torch near the cave mouth, "if you hear me whistle, you know to come in hacking." He walked a few steps toward the trail then stopped to add one final remark over his shoulder. "You did teach me that trick, after all."  

Olfway

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 pm
Jason nodded. He leaned back onto the cave wall. His wolves had all lain down beside him. His face was covered in shadow from his hood. He could have been asleep or awake and no one'd be the wiser.

Thayor, left to his thoughts looked around the mercenary cave. They all seemed quite close knit. It was nice. Thayor laid back using his hands to support his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 pm
After he finished eating, Sköll turned his back to the Aetas and the warm fire, looking up at the dark sky above. If he concentrated, he could smell a faint trace of oily smoke. Maybe not from oil, but he didn't know what else to name it.

"So, what are you going to do about the war going on?" Aetas said from behind him, fiddling around with the bracelet she wore around her wrist. "You know the forest is going to be torn down for siege machines...maybe."

"I didn't know there was a war going on," Sköll replied sarcastically, hiding the fact that he actually didn't know there was a war happening from the woman. "I'll tell 'em to screw off if they come here, and if not, I'll kill them. I was here first."

"That's hardly the right thing to do."

"Speak for yourself."

"In part I do. But it's your turn to do the dishes," Aetas let her growing smile creep into her voice. "If I remember correctly..."

"Okay, fine!" Sköll stood abruptly and grabbed his bowl and spoon, then snatched Aetas's. "Dammit." He snarled when she pointed to the empty pot and he took that as well before stalking off into the trees, creating a racket and not caring. "Sometimes I wish you'd just leave."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Olfway

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:33 pm
Kanna and Ryukashiin both stopped dead in their tracks at the sounds of snapping twigs and footfalls. Ryuk presses himself against a tree, his cloak blending him in perfectly with the bark. Kanna sunk back into the shadows, her black cloak doing the job it had for many generations. Ryukashiin squinted his eyes, trying to see whom they were... he was thinking about bringing his fingers to his lips, but was afraid his armor would rattle-- He heard the ear-splitting whistle coming from Kanna race through the forest...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 pm
((OOC: Jason was mentally saying "Puppy, puppy, puppy, puppy." When playing with the wolves. X3))

Jason sat up in an instant. He jumped to his feet as his wolves ran in front of him, heading towards Kanna and Ryuk.

Thayor not knowing what was going on jumped up half dazed. he had been asleep, weary from the riding. He ran after Jason mindlessly. "Jason, what's wrong?"

"Kanna and Ryuk." Jason leaped over a log on the ground his metal greaves completely silent on the ground as he went, quick as the wolves in front of him.

Suddenly Thayor became lucid and heard the whistle. He nodded and leaped over the log as he followed as closly to jason as possible.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 pm
((Excuse the cursing. =D ))

Sköll felt a slight pain in his ears from a sudden piercing noise. Abandoning his burden, he dropped the dishes with a crash and covered both his ears with his hands to block it out. "Holy jeezus!" He yelled as he shook his head to dispel the continued ringing. "Sh**! Who's the stupid b*****d that did that?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:52 pm
The man looked dazed from the sound, and kanna jumped in from of him while he was distracted by his ears, her hood blocking any like from showing on her eyes. She stood with her arms crossed. Ryukashiin dove from the tree, rolling and standing up a good seven feet to his right. He stood with his arms by his sides, the cloak covering them.  

Olfway

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:04 pm
"Damn, now I have to clean them even more..." Muttering to himself, Sköll slowly removed his hands and let them drop to his sides. Then he noticed someone, a woman by the looks of it, standing in front of him, barring his way. He glanced to the side when he heard something else, a man with armor on standing up. More angry than intimidated, Sköll scowled and addressed both of the two. "Stop looking at me like that, you're the trespassers here!"  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff