Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Help please~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCantare

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 pm
So this isn't really related to anything, but just popped up and I would love some advice.

So, I have a boyfriend, that I really like. But he's a bit too clingy for my tastes, and we're both the shy type. So things are a bit...stale sometimes.

Well this guy I've known since middle school (I'm a junior in high school) and have had the BIGGEST crush on since 7th grade, started texting me a lot. And he said that he likes me, but he knows I have a boyfriend.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not the cheating type. And I don't really want to break up with my boyfriend. I'm usually the dump-ee, not the dump-er. But this guy knows I've had a huge crush on him for a while, and wishes he could be with me.

He is asking me what he should do, which just puts me in an awkward position, because I don't know what to say. Help?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:23 pm
Is this guy only liking you back because you now have a boyfriend?
To me, it seems like you are drifting towards the crush rather thna your boyfriend, but that may be me reading into this incorrectly.

Definitely try to work on your relationship with your boyfriend. If he is putting work into the relationship to be with you, and wanting you two to work, then the least you owe him to try right back.

Have you talked about these concerns with him?

Gordums

volleyballgirl2012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm
I have a lil idea. jst follow ur heart. Ik its stupid but its not a bad idea. i do that and its easier then lettin ur mind choose  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:05 pm
Dont string on a relationship thats going no where.

I believe that the person your dating should be your "one and only"
If he/she isnt then the relationship must have something wrong.
Stop contact with the boyfriend or crush.

Good luck.

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers