Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Extra-terrestrials in our schools?(Accepting!/Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:50 pm
Introduction:

The US government has finally revealed the fact that aliens exist to the public. At this point most of the public has calmed down and so the government has also revealed something else. The fact that they plan on allowing aliens to live on our planet and go to our schools. Their plan is that these extra-terrestrials will live here first and then we will send willing volunteers to their own planets. A way to make connections with these more advanced creatures, open up trade and technology. Let’s see how well the plan goes!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:51 pm
Plot:

I introduce you to Mercer High School, one of the first schools to start enrolling aliens into their classes. While some teens view these kids as just another person, there are some who view them as less than human. Here is the story of Alien/Human relationships, both good and bad ones, both romantic ones and friendships, both hateful ones and dangerous ones. Let’s go!

love2daydream

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:53 pm
Rules:

1. Follow all of Gaia’s ToS
2. Be kind to others.
3. Message me your profile with the title ‘Um, Aliens?’ for humans, and ‘Woot! Earth!’ For Aliens.
4. Use at least a decent amount of spelling. When in doubt, spell check.
5. Be literate. I consider rping like a book. Does a book have one sentence per page? No. I understand if you have writers block, but please state it if you do. I will kick you out of the rp if you simply write one sentence posts all the time.
6. The characters can be any age of high school. So I would say 13-19.
7. I’ll come to you if you’re causing problems or if I don’t agree with something you’re doing through a message. I’ll give you chances but if you don’t listen you’ll be kicked out.
8. I have the right to tell you no if I don’t like your posts or your profile.
9. I want the Aliens to be relatively human, no creepy tentacle monsters please.
10. Have fun. This is meant to be a romance/friendship/whatever rp, don’t take it too seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:55 pm
Character Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
Who are you?:
Where are you from?:
Why are you going to Mercer?:
Do you like anyone?:
Do you hate anyone?:
What are you expecting to happen this year?:

love2daydream

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Characters:

Humans:

Username: love2daydream
Name: Katie Andrews
Picture/Description:
User Image
Who are you?: I’m not too interesting. Single child, busy parents, that sort of thing. I don’t really mind the fact that we’re gonna have Aliens coming to our school; in fact I think they’re rather interesting!
Where are you from?: Florida, United States, Earth.
Why are you going to Mercer?: It’s the school I’m zoned for.
Do you like anyone?: Well, there’s this really cute Alien guy I’ve seen walking around….
Do you hate anyone?: Hate? Why would I hate anyone?
What are you expecting to happen this year?: Well, since I am sweet 16 and never been kissed, I’m hoping for a bit of romance and friendship!

Username: Spartan309
Name: Adrian Sharp
Picture/Description: User Image
Who are you?: I'm a weird, odd, kinda quiet but also not, lazy when I want to be, funny, all around nice guy!
Where are you from?: Arizona, United States, Earth
Why are you going to Mercer?: I live in the area now! I just moved here a few months ago from Arizona.
Do you like anyone?: Would you be able to tell? But the answer is yes. Who? Like you'd want to know!
Do you hate anyone?: Hate is a strong word. I like some people less then others but I don't hate anyone.
What are you expecting to happen this year?: To make awesome new Alien friends! Oh and to ask out my secret crush...

Aliens:

Username: The Eternaly Damned
Name: Englith Frough'thurth
Age: Seventeen, Not counting time spent in suspended animation to reach Earth.
Who are you?: I'm one of the new students at Mercer. Planetary Liason, gifted chemist, and a wonderfull engineer. I'm sort of quiet, unless you get me near science or technology, then I'll nerd all over you, and it will be messy.
Where are you from?: From the Planet Grounimun 17, sector 7 of the spiral Galaxy nearest to Earth's.
Why are you going to Mercer?: Because my egg hatchers, you know, parents, decided that because they were going to be liason's for Earth I was going to be as well. Great, huh? I get to leave my planet and my friends all at once, at least I got to steer our spaceship into orbit.
Do you like anyone?: Not as of yet.
Do you hate anyone?: Not particularly, they'd just better not get on my bad side.
What are you expecting to happen this year?: Maybe a few incidents, I just hope I don't go gassy in class. My planet isn't solid, and my species are a lot lighter than earthlings. I barely weigh seventy pounds, and I can sort of go out of focus if I'm not careful enough to sta
y solid.

Username:Shiningdragon21
Name: Kaletchoai Gishinshaw "Kale"
Who are you?: One of the new student's that have been brought to this highschool. an Android and Tech upgrader/creator
Where are you from?: Planet Xylon in sector E in the Andromeda Galaxy
Why are you going to Mercer?: I suppose the one that is considered my creator wanted me to try and live like a "Normal" Android.
Do you like anyone?: No, None of the females have caught my attention yet.
Do you hate anyone?: Anyone that thinks little about tech or destroys it because they don't understand it.
What are you expecting to happen this year?: Uhm not really sure I am gonna try and upgrade the school when I can it's rather primitive on most of it's technological advances. Hopefully tho not to many people are able to see how I can upgrade tech tho I wouldn't want to make to large of a name for myself.

Username: Daryu_X_Frost
Name: Jeckt Blackheart
Who are you?: I am an Ice/Wind elemental from Sentinel III. I was chosen from my school to come to earth as a student ambassador.
Where are you from?: Sentinel III, Andromeda Galaxy.
Why are you going to Mercer?: I was chosen to.
Do you like anyone?: There is this cute human girl i've seen every now and again.
Do you hate anyone?: No we elemental's are peaceful beings. Just don't piss me off.
What are you expecting to happen this year?:My Calculations are suggests that this year there will be a 65% chance of romance, A 20% chance of disaster, and a 15% chance that they will not allow any more aliens to come to earth.

Username: Doctor_Whiteface
Name: Soo'tinaaa-Deidr, translated "Elton"
Age: 14 cycles (917 years earth-equivalent, one year on home planet equates to roughly 65.5 earth cycles) (young adult, life expectancy ~3930 years earth-equivalent)
Picture/Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Who are you?: I am a sightseer on Earth, and am currently running a business in town near my 'school' to help newly-arrived Spacers get used to the Sol system. I'm of a race called the Asata, and share some key chromosomes with the chameleons of your planet. My species' talents run more towards luminal manipulation than actual camouflage, so we don't have to walk about in the nuddy. Likewise, my home planet has gravity roughly twice that of this planet, so please don't try and 'mess' with me. Broken fingers often offend.
Where are you from?: A small star system rather a long way away, I don't suppose you've ever heard of Coruscant? Of course you have. It's really nothing like you've heard it is. Shut up.
Why are you going to Mercer?: To avoid arousing suspicion, and because it is expected. Though I am several times older than the oldest living human, I appear adolescent to Earthsiders and am expected to attend an academy until I am 'of age.' Since I only need this for the cultural studies, I will be attending only part-time.
Do you like anyone?: Not in particular. I am cordial to everyone I meet not from Sol, but there's not anyone I particularly 'like.'
Do you hate anyone?: Again, not in particular. I dislike Earthsiders on general principles, since many of them find my face disturbing even when I wear heavy makeup, but I don't 'hate' them, as such. I truly dislike, but again don't really 'hate,' those humans who assume that they can 'one-up' me on knowledge of my own star system. I generally run them out of the shop as soon as possible.
What are you expecting to happen this year?: Nothing much, as always. Regardless of what happens, I expect life to move on pretty much as it always has and always will. I hope I don't die, though. Reincarnating is always a pain when you don't expect it and need an interim body.

Username: Wire_Colossus
Name: Vertigo James
Picture/Description: When not mimicking anything, he looks just like a human but with silver skin and silver hair. He has light green eyes and is of a rather fat build. He wears standard issue earth clothing, which for him is a black T-shirt and blue jeans with flip flops and sunglasses. He based his human form off several earth residents, and even the clothes are part of his mimicry. He weighs about 200 pounds and is 5ft 8 inches tall.
Who are you?: I’m a student, learning human culture.
Where are you from?: Reach, a planet like machine that builds mechanical humanoids from it’s own parts. It is a planet that quite literally is the mother of it’s inhabitants. These inhabitants are capable of rearranging the parts that make them up in order to mimic an object, and once they do so they change they’re regular humanoid form to look like it’s made from part of the object being mimicked. Kind of like a transformer from human culture, only without the wars, and without the massive size. The largest inhabitants of the planet Reach are no taller than 7ft. They live for thousands of years, but for the first 20 the age the same way as humans. They also can’t make weapons until they get old enough, because despite being machines, their mechanical brains are unable to access certain information until they reach a certain age. The planet known as reach has the same length of days and night and years as earth, despite Reach being hundreds of times bigger.
Why are you going to Mercer?: Because I have to. No choice in the matter. It’s either mercer or get locked up in some earth government facility.
Do you like anyone?: no
Do you hate anyone?: no
What are you expecting to happen this year?: To have an adventure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 pm
Weather/Month:

Sunny/August

love2daydream

love2daydream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:00 pm
((Reserved))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:01 pm
((Reserved))