Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:59 am
User Image

anyone who knows me on facebook probably already knows all this but i finally got my new kitten

she went to the vet early june and she was 5lbs and that was after putting on alot of weight, she was so thin when we got her i was really worried she might die in the night. well she is also a year old and later this month ill find out if she is preggers

and as im sure you all know if she is preggers its not my fault. she was a stray until my sister's friend found her and we said we would take her. she is adapting to pet life pretty well. her and fluffers still dont get along but at least now they will both sit on either side of me while i pet them

and reign begs for food, ive never seen a cat beg before and its so hard not to give in. whenever she smells cheese she goes nuts with the begging lol

and this is my first cat with claws so i got her a scratching post so i could watch her tear it up and she hardly uses her claws for anything lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:34 am
You have a food motivated kitty! Lucky heart You should so do some clicker training. Food motivated kittys are hard to find, I've got one now I just need to find time to work him ninja  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm
Congrats on the new addition! She's cute! biggrin

Clicker training would be a good idea for you to try. I might try that with Charcoal, as she's very food motivated. ^_^ I'll probably start with the basic commands, like sit, and work my way to other tricks. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 am
i probably will do some clicker training. fluffers isnt much of a food gy unless its hit friskies wet food, sometimes he gets excited for a kitty treat. mostly he is just motivated by my affection lol

this cat has no neck i swear. she looks so weird when she sits and becasue of the no neck she looks chubby when you can still feel her bones

and i wanted to add that i am free feeding her some high quality dry kitten food and giving her a can of cheaper kitten food everyday or so. she doesnt like the wet stuff that much. and ive also snuck her little bits of chicken fat and some cheese. dont let my fiance know. i cant say no to the begging face yet, i really need to toughen up emo  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items