Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Dare to Dream ((Need Bar-mistresses and Customers!!))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 am
User Image
{Good evening Gentleladies}

I am Rosalie, owner, head bartender, and act manager of this establishment. Since you made it past the guards unscathed, it's appropriate to assume that you know exactly what you're getting into. But a slight tour none the less: to your immediate center and left you will see the sitting and dancing area where Customers like you go to enjoy your drink, and enjoy the Entertainers making themselves known. To the right are the bathrooms and a door with stairs leading to work and my personal quarters. No snooping, please and thank you. Towards the back of the center sitting area you may notice the bar, stocked with drinks and people willing serve you in any means necessary. To each side of the bar are doors with a moon crescent set squarely in the center. To the left are the girls personal powder rooms where Customers are not allowed to enter while to the right lead to a hall with many doors. Behind these doors are the distinct rooms to each Entertainer awaiting your arrival. Behind these doors are your sweetest dreams. This is the place where those dreams that plague the back of your mind at night come into reality. With a little help from my lovely and talented women those ideas flourish and become the very thing you wish for most: real.. I don't discriminate; what you dream is what you dream. Though, as a safety feature, it would be wise to not shout from the hilltops about my business. While I'm not embarrassed about what I and my workers do here, other people may be. So to protect them, I ask that you please use discretion when talking of my establishment. But there is this tiny warning concerning my people that I must bring forth: Hurt one of them,
and you shall have nightmares for all eternity.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:04 am
User Image

Rules and Regulations

1) As the owner, I reserve rights to remove players from the establishment. For full details of what that means go to Number 4.

2) All those who wish to join this roleplay must PM me with the required form filled out. The spots I am looking to be filled are: Entertainers, Barmaids, and of course Customers.

3) This is semi-lit. Meaning that I don't require a term paper with each post, but would appreciate a paragraph. Which, according to most English teachers, is mainly 5-7 sentences. Real sentences; no run-ons or comma splices. Although I know people are busy so at least a couple sentences maybe once a week just to know you care and send me a PM if you must be on hiatus.

4.) Pretty much what happens behind the Entertainer's doors is their's and their Customer's own business. Although if an Entertainer complains about a certain Customer, they will be sent one warning and an advisement not to do what they did. Do it again and they are officially banned. Customers do have the option of switching to different Entertainers each time they visit or only being loyal to one. Customers may NOT BUY an Entertainer without the COMPLETE CONSENT of me AND the Entertainer.

5) Love is to be encouraged. Making love in the forum is not. Please keep this at most PG-17. No curses unless horribly needed. I will not be banned because of your potty mouth. And please remember: Sex is Fine, Pregnancy is Not.

6) Observe all Gaia's and the Guild's rules and regulations as well as mine and we will dwell into your semi-conscious state together in perfect harmony.

7) Please keep OOC comments in the PM's but if it cannot wait, at least specialize it with (), [], (()), or however you would like to.

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:09 am
User Image
Here are the two different forms need filling out. One is for if you would like to work at this establishment, the other is if you would like to be a Customer. Please fill out the correct form.

This one is special made for Customers:

[color=darkred][strike]My code name shall be:[/strike]
[strike]But my Username is truly:[/strike]
[strike]This is my age of consent:[/strike]
[strike]The thing (or lack thereof) between my legs say that I'm:[/strike]
[strike]My race, even though there's no discrimination, is:[/strike]
[strike]My sexual preference is:[/strike]
[strike]What I'm looking for in an Entertainer:[/strike]
[strike]What my perfect dream is:[/strike]
[strike]Why did I come here?:[/strike]
[strike]ID picture:[/strike][/color]

When sending in the PM for Customers, please put in the title Sweet Dreamers.

This one is made specially for Entertainers and Bar-mistresses:

[color=olive][strike]The name I want on my check says:[/strike]
[strike]But my Username says differently:[/strike]
[strike]My consenting age:[/strike]
[strike]The thing (or lack thereof) between my legs says that I'm:[/strike]
[strike]The race I was born as:[/strike]
[strike]My sexual preference:[/strike]
[strike]What I would like to be hired as:[/strike]
[strike]What are my special abilities that might get me hired[/strike]
[strike]My perfect Customer is:[/strike]
[strike]Why do I want a job here?:[/strike]
[strike]The picture on my ID that may/may not be real:[/strike][/color]

When sending the PM to work at the bar, please put in the title Makers of Reality.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:12 am
Hired

Entertainers:
heart Amilia Lockhart
heart Willow Reese
heart

Bar-mistresses:

cheese_whine
cheese_whine

Customers:

ninja
ninja