Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Heya Suitehearts. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh man I haven't made a poll in forever.
  DID I DO IT RIGHT? SHITYEAH.
View Results

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 am
How goes it? Long time no post aye?

I check back here sometimes but no one ever posts/posts stuff I'd talk about so I kinda just wander off. :'D

Uhhh well I graduated from Cosmetology school back in May, I take my state board test in late July, I did some photoshoot/fashion show modeling while in school that I'm fairly proud of, I have a decent social life, I went exploring in the old haunted Waverly Hills Sanatorium last week and uhhhh that's about it? Stuff happened in my life, yeah. Exciting.

What's been goin' on with youuuu? Glad to see some of the old regs back (and squeaky clean new faces too ;]).

TL;DR
herro preez  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 am
I have to say, those were some pretty killer photos that I saw. 83 <3

I have spent the last 50 years waiting to get into this system that I need to capture screen shots from on a Visa computer. It is the slowest computer in the universe. It's so slow that I've actually gone backwards in time to 2011. Hello again. 8D  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:06 pm
D'awwww thanks. x3 <3

Oh jeebus. Tell me, do you have pics of you and your sweet jetpack since you're in the future? ;D

Also I miss you Szen. And I feel creepy because I'll have moments IRL where I'll make some obscure reference and think "Man I wish Szen was here, he would appreesh that." xD;;; <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm
Hello there, sexy. 8D

That's more exciting than my life right now. xDD
I've been playing the new Golden Sun, reading, watching random s**t, and trying to find a place to volunteer at.
Got a job and apartment lined up for August, so I'm just waiting until then for life to go ooon.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm
What's a state board test? confused

I just moved to an apt. in Vancouver with my hubbie cause he's going to culinary school. So I'm attempting to find a temporary job to hold me over for the next 6 months he's there o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:47 pm
biiioooo!
that's awesome!
i'd like to see pictures! as my facebook stalking skills have yet to progress to Suites members... key word = yet.

i'm exactly half way through my degree (providing i didn't fail my final assignments and exams, so we shall see!)

other than that: partying, sleeping and watching Buffy from start to finish..... ninja

diffun

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Yay! How's school been so far? :] Are you still working with all the stuff setting up concerts and things? I still think of you when I hear/see KoL. : P

Add me on teh faisebukkz. facebook.com/samnobi

I approve of partying, sleeping and Buffy marathons.

Juni: State Board is the group that monitors stuff like rules and regulations in regards to cosmetology, and they administer the test you take in order to gain your cosmetologist license. :3 Is he going to a different area for school? Culinary school sounds awesome.

Pain: AYE BAYBAY. Hey at least you have stuff lined up! I still suck and haven't gotten any interviews set in stone or anything, boo. Hurry up August! : P  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:14 pm
Biohazardous Lollipop

Pain: AYE BAYBAY. Hey at least you have stuff lined up! I still suck and haven't gotten any interviews set in stone or anything, boo. Hurry up August! : P

I need to remember my Suites FB account so I can see you more.

Well, my job is at my university's Writing Lab. I doubt I would have gotten it if the job wasn't specifically to train people to be able to tutor and paper read.
I'm not good at teaching. xD

I'm sure you'll badass you're way into some job.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

diffun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:37 am
Biohazardous Lollipop
Yay! How's school been so far? :] Are you still working with all the stuff setting up concerts and things? I still think of you when I hear/see KoL. : P

Add me on teh faisebukkz. facebook.com/samnobi

I approve of partying, sleeping and Buffy marathons.

has been busy and stressful, but it'a over for a month or so now.
yes to the concerts and stuff. and i get paid to do it now, which is always a plus.

doooone.

and i expected you might - what's even better is i could use uni as an excuse to watch Buffy (Gothic Lit classes are the best)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:26 pm
Biohazardous Lollipop
Juni: State Board is the group that monitors stuff like rules and regulations in regards to cosmetology, and they administer the test you take in order to gain your cosmetologist license. :3 Is he going to a different area for school? Culinary school sounds awesome

Ahh I see. For some reason I attributed graduation to actual license getting, whoops. xp

We drove a UHaul truck about 1 1/2 days from Alberta to get here. The school's about a 15 minute walk from the apartment we moved into which is lucky for us since we don't have a car gonk  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 pm
PainfullyVivid
Biohazardous Lollipop

Well, my job is at my university's Writing Lab. I doubt I would have gotten it if the job wasn't specifically to train people to be able to tutor and paper read.

Aww well it's not easy to tutor, let alone teach people how to tutor.

I hope so! <3

GhettoFAISE: Break time is good time. Hells yeah, concerts and monies. And yaaaay faisebukk frans. <3

Juni: S'okay, most people thought that too. :B Oh god. D; Long car rides are the tits.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am
Biohazardous Lollipop
D'awwww thanks. x3 <3

Oh jeebus. Tell me, do you have pics of you and your sweet jetpack since you're in the future? ;D

Also I miss you Szen. And I feel creepy because I'll have moments IRL where I'll make some obscure reference and think "Man I wish Szen was here, he would appreesh that." xD;;; <3

I do, but it seems my future camera is not compatible with this outdated computer.

XD Not creepy. I often have moments where I make obscure references and no one has a clue what I'm talking about. Quite a lot actually. XDD;  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 am
Biohazardous Lollipop
PainfullyVivid
Biohazardous Lollipop

Aww well it's not easy to tutor, let alone teach people how to tutor.

I hope so! <3

GhettoFAISE: Break time is good time. Hells yeah, concerts and monies. And yaaaay faisebukk frans. <3

Juni: S'okay, most people thought that too. :B Oh god. D; Long car rides are the tits.
I probably phrased that wrong.
It's a job for students (including me) so they can learn how to teach and paper read, so I only probably got it because the person in charge doesn't expect people to be able to teach really well off the bat. They just want to know that you could probably learn from them. So I'm going to have to learn how to teach/paper read because I suck. 8D

If not, you just have to start a black market organ trade or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:25 am
Szen
Biohazardous Lollipop
D'awwww thanks. x3 <3

I do, but it seems my future camera is not compatible with this outdated computer.

XD Not creepy. I often have moments where I make obscure references and no one has a clue what I'm talking about. Quite a lot actually. XDD;

I think you need to kill that computer with fire, just saying.

Lmao, good good. I spent my teenage years on here talking to awesome people like yourself that I got so used to people who knew all the obscure s**t I was talking about. I started school, and I remember saying "You know, I always knew I was a little weird. But then I started school here and I realized, damn I really am ******** weird." No one ever really got my references. It sucked. xD

Pain: Oooooh okay. And we can both go into the black market organ trade if your stuff doesn't work out. We'd make a great team. 8]  

Biohazardous Lollipop

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:34 pm
Biooooooooooooooooo!
It's good to see you again biggrin
I've been finishing my degree, waiting anxiously for the results (they come out on Monday, I'm SO scared). I've also been generally trying to figure out what to do next year, I've got a place for a Masters degree in Ecological Management but I'm not sure if I want to do it or not. I might go back to my old school and ask if I could do some unpaid work experience, it'd look good if I wanted to do a PGCE (teaching degree). Other than that, I'm just rediscovering my XBox (although Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is annoying the hell out of me lol) and working to try and save money for my car insurance in July sad  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff