Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 am
Welcome to the DNA Laboratory!

All scientists! Report to your stations IMMEDIATELY!

The rest of you should be those brought in. You are to stay right where you are at. 'Where is that?' you ask. Well, you are in 20X20 cells in the waiting area. There are five of you per cell, and there are very few empty ones.

I know you are afraid, and you should be. Being here means you were drugged, kidnapped, and brought here OR that you have done something to deserve this. Either way, you will never see the light of day again. You will never see your family or friends again. You will endure much pain until you die, and your death will not come quick! Oh no! We have perfected the art of changing your DNA so that it will not kill you. You will live long, painful lives here at the lab!

The cages you are in are electric, so DO NOT try to open them yourselves, you WILL be hurt! The place you will go AFTER a scientist is done with you, well they are HUGE environments with everything you will need once you have...changed. The doors have NO windows and they are located 6 feet UNDER the ground. There are SMALL holed built into the metal walls that allow you to communicate with the scientists. They can ALWAYS hear and see you, thanks to a camera in every corner of your environment.

Angry Vampiregrl
Rules for the RP
User Image

1. I will be making an OOC thread. Use this for your OOC comments
2. I will need about an 3/1 ratio Experiments to Scientists
3. Killing another character is NOT an option, UNLESS you have BOTH the user's AND my permission
4. You may choose what you want to be... scientist or expirement
5. If you choose to be an Experiment, you MUST put what animal or insect you want injected into you ON YOUR PROFILE
6. The animal or insect you choose can be either real or a mythical creature
7. No cussing!
8. No Goddmoding!
9. PM your Profiles to me! If they are posted, I WILL NOT ACCEPT THEM!!
10. If you are a Scientist, The subject MUST be 'I'm at my station' or I will NOT accept it
11. If you are an Experiment put the subject as 'I do not deserve this!' or I will NOT accept it.
12. Have Fun
13. put a cheese_whine at the end of your profile so I know you have read the rules. One without this I will not accept: I will just delete it!

Angry Vampiregrl
User Image
Rules for Experiments

1. You can NOT escape, so don't even try you will be thrown out if you do
2. You can NOT unlock your cells OR environment doors, both are electric you will be thrown out if you do
3. If a scientist comes into your environment to give you ANOTHER injection, you can NOT attack them. If you do, you will be thrown out!
4. Put a dramallama at the beginninng of your profile if you have read AND will obey them

Angry Vampiregrl
User Image

Expirement Skeleton

User Name-
Name- ((what is your character's name?))
Age-
Gender- ((Male or Female))
Sexual Preferences- ((Straight, Gay/Lesbian, Bi))
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- ((What do you want to turn in to??))
Personality-
Clothes came in- (see picture of character as human)
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 ((Creature or Insect you have selected goes here))
Other- ((How were you brought to the lab OR What did you do to deserve being sent here, Any thing else I should know about you?))
Background- ((A brief description if your life before coming to the lab))
Picture of Charcter as Human- ((Anime or Real))
Picture of Creature or Insect- ((Anime or Real))

Scientist Skeleton

User Name-
Name- Dr. ((please put First OR First and Last name here))
Age-
Gender- ((Male or Female))
Sexual Preferences- ((Straight, Gay/Lesbian, Bi))
Species- ((What are you??))
Rank- ((What is your position in the DNA Lab))
Personality-
Clothes- ((See picture))
Other- ((Any thing else I should know))
Background- ((How long have you been employed by the Lab, a brief summery of your life before the lab, ect))
Picture- ((Real or Anime))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:56 am
accepted experiments

Ominelle
User Name- Ominelle
Name- Elorna
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Sexual Preferences- Straight
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- Butterfly
Personality- Often spend hours staring into space, kind at heart but very distant. She tends to flee rather than fight.
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 butterfly
Other- Suffers from amnesia, has no idea how she got here.
Background- unknown
Picture of Charcter as Human- User Image
Picture of Creature or Insect- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After injections: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PrynglesXD
dramallama
User Name- PrynglesXD
Name- Xalin
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- Phoenix
Personality- Tempermental, energetic, reckless, absent-minded, bold, stubborn
Clothes came in- see picture of charector as human
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 Phoenix
Other- Xalin was walking around town, before she realized she was lost. After a few hours, she saw a few people, when she went up to them to ask for directions, she was hit on the back of the head and knocked out. Woke up in the lab. Is ADHD
Background- Argued with her parents a lot, and useually didn't come home from school right away. Was well known at school and was very athletic. Had many friends and useually hung out with not the best people, they didn't do drugs, but never made good grades and trieed to make Xalin do bad things but she never gave in.
Picture of Creature or Insect- User Image
Picture of Charector after injection: User Image
{( Actually still has blonde hair in after pic)}

death is my shadow
User Name-
Name- Derek Edwards
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- Komodo dragon
Personality- Derek is fairly care free even after being captured, he's quite laid back and tends to make everything into a joke, he's also quite a flirt.
Clothes came in- black jeans and a grey hoody
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 komodo dragon
Other- Derek was already in prison, and was simply transferred here from another prison. Derek had killed several people, so he assumes this is his punishment.
Background- Derek had been in prison since he was eighteen, because shortly after he turned eighteen he killed his mother, father and his older brother leaving only his younger sister alive, his argument was that they had abused him for years and since he was moving out they were turning the abuse on to his little sister and he couldn't take that, so he snapped. Of course there was no physical evidence of such abuse so he was sent to prison, he was going to receive the death penalty, and the records said he had, but instead he was transferred here.
Picture of Creature or Insect- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Name- Riyoushi Bloodfire
Name- Shelby Gill
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Sexual Preferences- Bi, more attracted to men.
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- Turtle
Personality- Energetic, but tends to be shy. Takes her a while to open up to someone.
Clothes came in- (see picture of character as a human)
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 Turtle
Other- Shelby was working on a custom pendant for her sister in a milling machine, when two men grabbed her and took her away to a truck, where she was tied down onto her back and couldn't get up. She passed out and woke up in the lab.
Background- Shelby always wanted to be an engineer, so she was in college studying to be one. The pockets on her skirt held tools and personal items, but they're empty now. She dyed her hair blue on a whim, and she loves cucumbers.

User Name- Yoru Inugami
Name- Night Ookami
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- Dragwolf
Personality- Night isn't a mute but she will not speak ever since her kidnapping. She was once a happy go lucky person, but now she just watches from the shadows.
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 Dragwolf
Other- Night was at the mall with her friends, just hanging out like a typical teenager, when it happened. Night somehow got seperated from her friends without her knowing it. She was in Gamestop looking at some games when she realized that her friends were nowhere around. She went looking for them, when a bag was suddenly thrown over her head. The next thing she knew was that she was strapped to a table in a white room with tubes sticking out of her.
Background- Night was a nice young girl who had a really good life. She had friends, she had her family, and she wasn't hated at school. She even made some pretty good grades. Sure some people that she was different from most girls but that didn't faze her. She just loved to have fun.
Picture of Charcter as Human- A Look In A Mirror
Picture of Creature or Insect- This Is What They Have Done To Me
cheese_whine

User Name- LithiumXwolf
Name- Raksha
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- Dragon
Personality- Feminist, tough, independant, introvert, lonely, realist, slightly morbid, likes the dark, but if you're her freind or in a relationship, she's loyal, loving and very passionate.
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 dragon
Other- Brought to the lab by her father's goons. he wanted a daughter that would be a good little girl and not be nosey...but she learned alittle too much about her father's 'business' when she went to his office looking for him and overheard him ordering a hit out on one of her teachers. he opened the door and found her then sent her to the lab and has most likely erased her existence.
Background- She was raised in a nice larger house on the outskirts of a big city, they always had enough money with some to spare. not very social because of her father's iron fist, and thought that the people who always came to the house to talk with her father were family...when in reality he was an undercover mob boss and she and her mother were his second life....because as it turned out, the mob came before family.
Picture of Charcter as Human-
User Image
Picture of Creature or Insect-
User Image

madman1500
dramallama User Name-Madman1502
Name- Jackal
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Sexual Preferences- Bi
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- Wolf
Personality- Likes to be with people.
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 Wolf
Other- Was wrongly accused of defacing the lab buildings and was captured.
Background- Never very popular, Jackal hung out with whatever group didn't care. He learned to be more social, which is probably why he was tricked into being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
cheese_whine

username-keita09
Name-conner young
Age-15
Gender-male
Species- human
sexual preference- streight.
Personality- kind, stubborn, can be an a** at times.
clothes-school uniform
DNA to be injected- cat
spiecies to be- neko
Brief Bio- conner threatened to blackmail the company and was caught while digging for evadence inside the lab
Picture of Human-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Picture of Creature or Insect-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
after injectionUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Name- blackrosedarkness
Name- Maria Lovely
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- Mouse
Personality- timid, shy, kind, a bit crazy
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 Mouse
Other- Was on her way to her friend's house when she was thrown into a truck by two mysterious men, she was then drugged and she passed out. She also tends to talk too much without realizing it
Background- Maria was a normal average human. She had parents and a little sister who was 10 years old. She was on her way to her friend Alyssa's house for a sleep-over when she was kidnapped

User Name- Ominelle
Name- Theia Eris
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Sexual Preferences- Bi - Curious
Species- Human
DNA to be injected- Fox
Personality- Calm, collected, and incredibly intelligent, most people can never be sure if she's the victim or the villan. She will use everything on offer to her advantage and will not stop until she acheives her goal. If she does fall for someone, there is an incredibly high chance she'll be faking it and using that person for her own gain, though she has proven to be incredibly caring and loyal to those she trusts, and would go to the ends of the earth to find someone she loved.
Species to be- 1/2 human & 1/2 fox
Other- Daughter of the head of a large community of con-men and drug dealers, she was captured for the purposes of black mailing her parents. It seems they don't really care.
Background- See above. ^
Picture of Charcter as Human- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Picture of Creature or Insect-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After Injections: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

accepted scientist profiles.

User Name- Ominelle
Name- Dr. Ash Mason ((I'm keeping in tradition with the "A" name thing. It just works))
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Sexual Preferences- Bi
Species- Human
Rank- Medical Student, Helps Avan and Ariana with their jobs, usually gets given most of the dirty and hard work.
Personality- Clumsy but warm hearted, he always does his best, but somehow seems to get in the way most of the time. He's mischevious, and is usually laughing, but not when he's seeing the experiments. Being around the same age as the experiments, he often feels sorry for them and wants to help them. Even though they all hate him because of what the scientists do.
Clothes- ((See picture))
Other- He likes to pull pranks on his co-workers.
Background- Grew up in the city, parents paid for medical school. Ended up here.
Picture- User Image

User Name- keita09
Name- Dr. Avan heartman
Age- 27
Gender- Male
Species- human
Rank- injects experements and cares for them in their habitats
Personality- cheerful, skitish, has a quick reaction time
Clothes- ((See picture))
Other- carries an air rifle incase of experaments turning hostile.
Background- Avan was an American marine before his commanding officer framed him for treason and had him discharged and deported to japan. He quickly learned the language and scrambled to find work and stumbled across the lab while taking a vacation hike through the woods.
pictureUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scientist Skeleton
User Name- blackrosedarkness
Name- Dr. Ariana
Age- 27
Gender- Female
Species- Human
Rank- (idk what to put here) sort of mid-rank. she preforms the experiments and keeps track of them.
Personality- appears mean and cruel, but is actually rather nice. Highly intelligent
Clothes- ((See picture))
Other- not much
Background- She has been working at the lab for about 8 years. Ariana graduated high school early when she was 16 years old. After that she went to college and got a degree in DNA studies. After graduating college, she found an ad asking for new scientists with DNA degrees. That's how she ended up at the lab
Picture-
User Image

User Name- Ritsuka Nome
Name- Dr. Mika Black heart
Age- 20
Gender- Female
Species-Half demon
Rank- Kind of high rank she puts experiments on the list and helps injecting them
Personality- at times strict and harsh at times cute and happy
Clothes- ((See the picture))
Other- She has a tatto of a dragon on her back
Background- She was abused when she was little and was left half dead now she wants the experiments to feel what she felt pain
Picture- User Image

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:14 pm
Maria woke up in a small room. She still felt a bit woozy. "Where am I?" She tried to stand up but fell back down. She looked around, the room was dark. A spark jumped off what seemed to be a door.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Avan walked down the hall and sighed "wonder who's on the list today" he said as he past arianas room. "wonder if she's awake?" he said knocking on her door.

Conner awoke inside a dark cramped room "w-what's going on" he said as he bumped into another person "sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:11 pm
Jackal sat there hugging his knees. He was scared out of his mind, but he didn't these scientists to know.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 am
raksha sat there in the dark, bored out of her mind. she stayed quiet, wondering if her cellmate would ever notice her sitting in the corner. she wasnt the one to start conversations, and if she said something she would be just another voice from the darkness to scare the guy into a panic attack....she she stayed quiet and closed her eyes, leanign her head back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:17 am
Jackal started to rock back and forth, which usually helped him remain calm, but here it just help him from screaming.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 am
Conner yawned as he knocked against the wall and then laid down "man I'm so bored and what the hell is happening" he said as he sighed trying as hard as possible to stay calm.

Avan walked down the halls with a clipboard until he came to a cell with four in it "alright is there a Maria in here" he said to the group  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 am
Maria looked up, "Yes, I'm here. Who's asking?"

Ariana was walking through the hallways, "Hmmmm..... Now where is that cell....." She saw Avan standing at a cell with a clipboard and walked over there.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 am
Avan sighed "well I'm asking. And you are coming with me" he said and saw ariana and waved "hey she is awake" he chuckled. "ok Maria please step to the front of the cell" he smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:12 am
Maria got up and walked towards the door. "Now can you tell me where I am?"

Ariana chuckled, "Ha! I like her. Hi Avan." She knocked on the wall, "Is there a Conner in here?"  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:35 am
Conner stood up and stormed over to the cell door "alright first off were's my camera, and second I don't intend on letting you stick me with any needles like you did to that last kid so don't expect any cooperation." he said in a pissed off mood.

Avan chuckled and I like him. And hey Ariana" he said as he looked at maria. "I can't tell you that here but if you come with me I can answer anything you like" he smiled pulling out a key.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am
Jackal sat there watching them take his cellmates. He shivered.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers