omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm
[}~When Worlds Collide~{]

You hear talk of different dimensions, alternate plains of reality that may differ from our own. Some of the planes of existence we hear stories about, sometimes about people with fantastic abilities, other times about post-apocalyptic worlds with horrifying mutants roaming the surface while the surviving humans hide below. Then there are the ones we know nothing of, but no matter which reality we talk about, the fact remains that we are all part of an endless loop, at least until now. For some reason or another multiple rifts in reality have opened up, forcing beings from multiple dimensions to appear on a barren wasteland of a world, what had once been the source of all reality is nothing more than a battle ground for those who wish to return home and those who wish to spread their influence over all the worlds. What is happening is unclear, but what is clear is that everyone who shows up will have to make a choice, fight to return home, or fight to conquer.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:44 pm
Rules
"Rules are like vacuum cleaners, they suck, they blow, but at least they keep the room clean."

1. Follow all the TOS and whatnot blah blah blah
2. Keep it PG-17, this pertains to violence and romance. *Wink wink*
3. I will not tolerate God Modding, if I do it, it means I probably detest myself. (not really, means something happened and I need to fix it)
4. Please PM all profiles to me, I don't care what you title them.
5. Respect everyone in here.
6. Please post regularly and PM me if you're going to be gone for a while.
7. Rocks aren't people.
8. You can make OCs or just take characters from movies/books/manga/anime/wherever/other rps
8 & 1/2. If it's the case with other RPs I need a link to that particular RP's front page.
9. Have fun and go nuts.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:46 pm
Profile Skeleton

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Powers/Skills:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] (if applicable, if not delete)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
[b]World of Origin:[/b] (Where they're from)

"Everyone has skeletons in their closet, Chuck Norris has 3742."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:10 pm
[] [}~Accepted Profiles~{] []

Lord Redtail Rathan
Name: Redtail Rathan
Age: Appears 25, but is actually over 9,000 (Internet meme not intended)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
Eyes: Unknown
Hairs: Unknown

Full name with titles and honors: Lord Redtail Rathan, Archmage of the Council Arcanum. The Blade of Divine Retribution, the Arbiter of Justice, and the Angel of Mercy. He Who is the Last Guardian.

Quote: "Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity..."

*Picture: Wears all black. Black breeches, black long-sleeve shirt, and black fingerless gloves. Over his chest, from his left shoulder to his right hip is a baldric of silver chain mail. His belt is silver as well. But the most striking feature is the cloak. It's crimson, almost blood-red, with a hood that reveals only his mouth. His eyes and nose are hidden by shadow, and no matter how the light hits him, the shadows never lift.

Personality: Slow to anger, slow to forgive. Soft-spoken. Merciful when able, merciless to those who threaten life on a large scale, or those who raise the dead as minions.

Bio: Redtail (Birth name of Akakios) was born on the island of Atlantis to well-renowned philosopher and a dancer. At the age of 18 he was selected to join a society of protectors known as the Guardians, devoted to protecting all life. Redtail became the mortal Guardian of Fire, giving him control over said element. Due to a prior intimate relationship with Alaysia, the Immortal Guardian of Lightning, he has limited control of Lightning. When Redtail was 25, Atlantis was invaded by an unknown force. Redtail's love was brutally slain before his eyes, and the anguish in his heart and soul caused his soul to split into the two extremes of Good (Redtail Rathan) and Evil (Shadowrane). When they engaged in battle, they threw around so much power that the island was destroyed, and Redtail fell, as well as the other gthree Mortal Guardians. However, the link between the two halves meant that Redtail would not stay down forever. He is cursed to be reborn every few years, and die at the age of 25 until his evil half is defeated, regaing his powers at 13 and his memories at 21. Due to the loss of the other Mortal Guardians, Redtail has gained the ability to control the other three Basic Elements. The hidden battle continues to this day. Eventually, he overcame Shadowrane and his curse was ended. Though before long, we found himself ripped from all he knew, and dropped onto a world in another Universe, his powers and magic greatly diminished.

*Other: Carries a Longsword in his right hand with a blue blade and the Atlantean runes spelling Redemption etched in them, and a redwood staff in the left. Fighting style is that of the Atlantean Guards, a style which is extinct as he is the only one that knows it. Blade holds the spirit of Atlantis' greatest warrior who gave his life defending the island, who also happens to be the great-grandfather of Redtail. Spirit aids Redtail in battle, making him hard to beat on the rare occasion he uses the blade.

*Theme Song: Fade Out - Sevrin

------------------------------------------------

Gaia name: Lord Redtail Rathan
Roleplay name: Celise Marcella Allenar
Race: Human
Height: 5'7
Weight: 148
Eyes: Azure blue, just like her cape.
Hair: Auburn

Personality: Laid back, friendly, great sense of humor (though sucks at telling jokes), righteous, just, cold to those she don't like (which is rare), and merciless to her enemies.

Full name with titles and honors: Grand Marshal Celise Marcella Allenar, High Commander of the Order of the Silver Shield

Quote: "I am the righteous shield of the Light, and I fear no evil. I have pledged my prowess to something greater than myself. I smite enemies with divine authority, bolster the courage of nearby companions, and radiate as if a beacon of inextinguishable hope."

Picture: Celise Full Body
Celise's Face

Bio: Grand Marshal Celise Marcella Allenar, High Commander of the Order of the Silver Shield was born in New York City to Samuel Hays Allenar, a blacksmith, and Jamie Leighanne Allenar, a Ranger. She had an older sister, Stephanie Dryden Allenar, who always looked out for her and kept her out of trouble, though getting her in as much as well. At the age of 12, she was chosen for training aas a Paladin, which made her family proud, as it was a hard Class to get in to. When she was 16, two life changing events happened. The first, she became engaged to the love of her life, Tobias Michaels, who was going through Sorcerer training. The second, the city was sacked by an unknown force. She watched her parents die defending her, then was almost killed herself, until her sister, who was supposedly going through Priest training, slit the man's throat from behind. Her older sister dragged her away from the house, hiding her in an abandoned, ruined building with strict instructions not to leave, as she'd be back, though she never did. As the night dragged on, the screams and sounds of battle got worse, so Celise began exploring the building. In a chamber, long forgotten by the city, she found a two-handed hammer, the head made of pure, smooth, flawless granite. It was the hammer of a Defender, a type of Paladin that defended the Church of the Holy Light, which followed the teachings of Sereiones, the God of Light. The Defenders had disappeared with the fall of an old Paladin order. From the moment she picked the hammer up, she claimed the title of Defender, and made it her goal to restore that order to its former glory. She graduated her training at the age of 18, her weapon of choice being the hammer she'd found. From graduation on, she began recruiting. Eventually her quest reached the ears of of the Arch-Bishop, who approved the restoration of the order of the Silver Shield. Celise was chosen as its High Commander, making her the first woman to hold that spot. And though she was a woman, they changed the requirements for the Defender, allowing women to become Defenders as well, though all Defenders still had to be chaste and pious. Due to her martial prowess, Celise was appointed Grand Marshal of National Defense, making her the highest ranking military official in the country. Her sole duty is the protection of the people, as well as hunting down evil in all it's forms, smiting it with her greatsword, appropriately dubbed "Holy Avenger." One day, while traveling through the Great Plains, she was ripped from her Universe and dropped onto an unknown one, one where the Holy Light didn't exist, causing her to be much weaker.

*Other: Titanium Greatsword named "Holy Avenger"

Abilities of a paladin:

-Healing of any wound, the worse the wound, the more energy required.
-Impenetrable shield of golden light to protect her or another, though only temporary.
-Can create throwing daggers of golden light.
-Can create chains of golden light.
-Explosion of golden light that consecrates the ground, causing excruciating pain to any evil being that steps on it.
-Can Exorcize the Undead in any form.
-Can bring the dead back under VERY STRICT rules and circumstances: They have to be a good creature, dead LESS than three minutes, and the body has to be able to survive whatever killed it.
-Can summon her armor and weapon at will, as done by a ring of golden light that starts at her feet and moves up, everywhere the ring passes, she's wearing her battle gear.

*Theme Song: Theme Song: "The New s**t" - Marilyn Manson

Name: Nocam Davis
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 218
Eyes: Blue
Hairs: Dirty Blonde

Full Name with titles and honors: His Royal Highness, Prince Nocam Michael Davis, the Godslayer, Commanding Officer of the RNV Sabre.

Quote: "Heal THIS!" (Normally followed by some kind of weapons fire.)

*Picture: User Image

Personality: Laid back, educated, a slight bit arrogant when it comes to the power of the Secombeain Empire, as well as the Royal Navy.

Bio: The year was 3876. Nocam (Knock-um) Davis was an ordinary 17 year old kid who had the misfortune to take a laser bolt to the head when he was caught in the crossfire of a gang war. The UEFN (United Earth Federation Navy) medical Department used an experimental procedure on him, replacing the charred remains of his brain with electronics. Nocam was renewed with an infallible memory, increased senses and reflexs, and in a pinch, can block out pain minor to moderate pain for a limited time. Nocam was immediately drafted into the UEFMC (UEF Marince Corps) and fought valiantly until he retired. He eventually fought for an alien race who's lifespan measured in millenia, due to the radiation of the nebula around them. he even married their Princess. Nocam spent enough time there that his lifespan has slowed considerably as well. One day while flying a patrol, he flew into a wormhole that deposited him on a strange, unknown planet in an entirely new Universe, one where his ship wouldn't operate anymore. He is a widower with a daughter, his wife was asassinated less than a year ago.

Other: Nocam carries a Mark 15 Powered Assault Rifle, standard issue of the Se-combeian Royal Naval Infantry, two ancient Colt .45s, and a survival knife. He wears a GFBCE (Groud Forces battle Capability Enhancer, also called a Gifbic) over his left eye that allows him to see where his weapon is pointed, vital signs of those around him, and even switch to thermal vision. He wears a suit of powered armor called Ground Infantry Battle Armor (GIBA), that makes him almost self-sufficient. Installed in his GIBAS is a Manportable Personal Shield Device, powered by a micro-fusion device, protecting the user from everything including being sucked into a black hole.

Nocam's Ship "Silver Bullet."

*Theme Song: "Breathe Into Me" - RED

Username: Darkness all around
Character Name: Vincent Alexander Heller
Powers/Skills: Is capable to control fire, shadows and can clearly fly with the wings he has.
Weapons: A possessed sword
Bio: Vincent is from the underworld and lives among the demons as well as the damned souls. Hell wasn't his cup of tea but it had its perks but even hell has rules. When the whole rift happened Vincent was quick to jump through it and live a more exciting life. His main goal is to rule at least a section of the new world and make his own hell their.
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Inside the Fire- Disturbed
World of Origin: The Underworld

Username: Valiant Fenris
Character Name: Michael Wolf "New York"
Powers/Skills:Advanced Combat, super speed and strength. Advanced senses
Weapons: Covenant Needler, battle rifle, plasma grenades, MJOLNIR
Bio: A SPARTAN II male. Designated a freelancer, he picked up after his hero, York. He wants to get home now, he knows there is trouble. He won't kill a human, but he will stop any who gets in his way. An aloof individual, he is part pacifist.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ArmorUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme Song: Your Gonna Go Far, Kid ~ The Offspring
World of Origin: Reach ((Red Vs. Blue))

Username: OmgIisonfiyah
Character Name: Henteko Blaze
Powers/Skills: Soul Reaper/Vizard Powers, Rinnegan/Ninja Powers
Weapons: A Zanpakuto named Syrokuma
Bio: It's not easy being me, I assure you, who would've thought that at the age of 13 I'd find a Zanpakuto just lying around and become a Soul Reaper? who also would've thought that I'd get framed for murder and go on the run, escaping to another world and becoming a ninja? And what sort of person would have predicted that I'd ever end up in Akatsuki eh? Well enough rhetorical questions, I later quit Akatsuki, became a Soul Reaper Captain and joined a group of inter-dimensional super heroes, not necessarily in that order.
Theme Song: Invincible - Adelita's Way
World of Origin: Karakura Town

Character Name: Zane Hiriami
Powers/Skills: Complete Elemental Control, Ninjutsu and the Sharingan
Weapons: Standard Ninja Tools and Elemental Swords
Bio: My life was pretty average, well then I entered Middle School and my world was swallowed by Darkness, thank God I escaped with my best friend, soon-to-be girlfriend and this weird other guy who could move between worlds. Oh yeah, did I mention that I had to travel around with an elemental sword, fighting vampires and god knows what else all the while saving my world and the entire universe while juggling school and being a ninja? Well it's a good thing that things have calmed down a bit, even if Henteko and I are stuck here for a while.
Theme Song: Inside the Fire - Disturbed
World of Origin: The Element Nexus

Character Name: Dante Christian
Powers/Skills: Advanced Magical Powers
Weapons: A multitude of Keyblades
Bio: Grandson of a very famous Keyblader, Dante became a Master Kaeyblader during the Keyblade Wars, eventually Dante and his Brother Soren became locked in a classic good vs evil type thing, ending with the two of them becoming time and space displaced, popping up in random times and places before eventually settling their score. Now Dante has ended up in a strange place and he has to figure out what's going on before he jumps again, otherwise his future and past could end up messed up.
Theme Song: Machinae Supremacy - Edge and Pearl
World of Origin: Kingdom Hearts Multiverse.

Username: Ace_Price
Character Name:Ace.Price
Powers/Skills: Mid to High level magic, sword fighting with keyblades, ability to form keyblades, and the ability to control Heartless.
Weapons: Three Keyblades (Fatal Mistake, Blood Rayne, and Apocolypse) User Image
Bio: After the events with Maleficant and Raine in another world Ace had gone and trained a bit in other worlds where he found himself somehow in this one when he woke up one day.
Appearance:User Image
Theme Song:Somewhere only we know
World of Origin:KH Multiverse

Username:Tamwynne the elven
Character Name:Gulliano and Nicola de' Medici
Powers/Skills:They are blessed with the gifts of Sight (Gulliano) and Thought (Nicola)
Weapons: Gulliano: a small collection of small medieval sharp things.i.e, daggers, throwing knives. Nicola: A large collection of large medieval sharp things. i.e, broadswords, Katanas
Bio: Iano(pronounce e-ano) and Nic are from a world where there is no technology past the Renaissance. It is Earth, but from a different change of circumstances. Iano and Nic live in a big city, and were considered witches because of their gifts. Not to mention their last name...The city they lived in strongly resembled Florence. Both have a very strong faith in God, and saw a miracle when the Rift formed on the streets. They took a chance, seeing as they were being chased at the time that the Rift appeared. They were raised on the streets, using their gifts for they're source of income. Iano can see the Future, and Nic can read peoples minds...or somewhat. Iano really can just predict what people are going to do through people's mannerisms..and Nic uses the same trick to read people. Once they got through the Rift, they quickly blended in and bought new clothes by performing for a while.
Appearance:Iano:User Image
Nic:User Image
Theme Song: Both- Cathedral of People: Down Here
Iano- Last Resort: Papa Roach
Nic- Razzle Dazzle: The Cast of Chicago
World of Origin: Alternate Earth

Username: Rin128564
Character Name: Ookami Hime
Powers/Skills: The ability to turn into a rather large wolf [about the height of a full grown horse] and can command other wolves as well as summon packs [maximum would be a thousand if war is at bay]
Weapons: Sword, the blade the color of ivory
Bio: Ookami was living the highlight in a sorts back in her world. A world filled with her kind, a world in which she was soon to rule after her father would pass. But of course her fate turned the wrong direction and she wound up in another land filled with other races, others that were more barbaric or more angelic. It was different but she soon found what it was she was craving for for a while...adventure. She was ready to explore this world and find a way to get back to her old one and perhaps along the way she would find friends.
Wolf form: User Image
Theme Song: Far From Home
World of Origin: Ookami Oukoku  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm
[}{] Known Worlds [}{]

Ookami Oukoko: Well since Ookami Oukoko means "Wolf Kingdom" the place is really a vast area of grass plains and dense forests and the houses are built accordingly to the area the people live. For example those who live in the dense forest have their houses high up in the trees like tree houses. And there is one large kingdom that looks like this.

Karakura Town - Basically it's the town where Bleach takes place, if you don't know what Bleach, the manga/anime, is then I suggest you look it up

Elemental Nexus - A world where people with weapons known as Element Blades originate from, Zane is a particularly powerful elementalist due to his father being part of the late Uchiha Clan and the fact that his sword and powers are purely immaterial, meaning he can manipulate the elements and fuse them without the help of a weapon, others from this world will carry a blade or chain of some kind with them that allows them to summon and/or use their elemental powers. This world was briefly covered by darkness after Zane's Grandfather decided to do away with it completely, he was later killed by Zane and Henteko with the world being restored prior to that event.

Requiem - Requiem is a fantasy world where the Universe is kept in check by the Guardians. The Immortal Guardian of Time rules all. The rest of the Immortals are Light, Dark, War, Peace, and Lightning. Then there are the four Mortals, Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. When the four Mortals die, their memories and power passes on to the next Guardian. The main focus of the Guardians is Earth. Earth is similar to our Earth, only magic is common and technology is pre-gunpowder. The archetypical RPG character classes can be found here.

Se-combe 3 - Se-combe 3 is a highly advanced society that discovered space travel 70 million years ago. Through their Singularity Drive, they are able to jump between different Universe, which caused them to inadvertantly destroy the dinosaurs. The Se-combeian Empire, founded 87 million years ago, had been fighting a losing battle against shapeshifting aliens until a man from Earth showed up and turned the tide. Through the SIngularity Drive, the Universes of Se-combe 3 and Requiem eventually began to interact.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 pm
[]RP Summary[]
Refer to this if you get lost, will be updated frequently.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 pm
Now Accepting, people wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 am
((Geez, do I have to advertise this thing and beg people to join? Yes? Okay then. rolleyes ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 pm
((I have youth tonight, and I have no inspiration for a new character...I'll send one tomorrow, kay?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 pm
((No problem whenever you get the chance.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:20 pm
((Okay, I may have to make my profile(s) now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:23 pm
((Bump))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:33 pm
((When is this going to open?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 pm
((I'll start this up when I get 2-3 more people))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200