Submit

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 am
Just a little update of our horse. She had her first bath and she's about to start learning how to load into a trailer.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 am
lol last time I tried to give my horse a bath,I ended up spinnign in circles X_x shes a pretty girl though smile  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:28 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
lol last time I tried to give my horse a bath,I ended up spinnign in circles X_x shes a pretty girl though smile

She spun too, the trick is to spin with her and keep the water on her so she knows she can't escape it. razz When she finally calmed down, she drank out of the hose. It was like she finally realized it was just water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:27 am
Lime Kiss
Cowgirl-with-heart

She spun too, the trick is to spin with her and keep the water on her so she knows she can't escape it. razz When she finally calmed down, she drank out of the hose. It was like she finally realized it was just water.
lol I tried that,Im afraid to try it now,with my bad knees,but,he spun me for like 2 hrs and didnt get tired,so I was like Dx  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Lime Kiss
Cowgirl-with-heart

lol I tried that,Im afraid to try it now,with my bad knees,but,he spun me for like 2 hrs and didnt get tired,so I was like Dx

Wow, that's a long time to spin! I doubt I could do that either, honestly. Our mare only spun for about a half hour, but she's at least partly cold-blood.  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games