Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How would everyone feel about a Dabble Contest?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 am
As a way of increasing interest among guild members, I thought it might be fun to have a little mini fanfic contest.

A Dabble is a story that is exactly 100 words long.

There will be a contest thread in the Fanworks subforum. There will be a Prompt to write on (Something short, a few words. Like "Ice Cream" or "Bath time"). Then people will have one week to post their submission and then we can have a vote on it.

I just wanted to see what everyone thought about it first before I set it up though.

Do you like the idea?
Would you participate?
Any prompt ideas you have?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:04 am
This sounds fun! I'm not much of a writer for the public eye but I'd be willing to play along! Don't have any ideas at the moment but I wouldn't mind participating!  

kabulin

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 am
kabulin
This sounds fun! I'm not much of a writer for the public eye but I'd be willing to play along! Don't have any ideas at the moment but I wouldn't mind participating!

Cool, cool. We DO have a dabble prompt thread in Fanworks, which is fun. If I decide to have a contest I'll probably announce it there as well as in a sticky.

HPSG Head Quarters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games