Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Roch/Sydney's Plots! Looking for HUNTER RP! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:27 am
Roch is: goofy, sometimes crass, wild, always out for a good time, and obsessed with music, pretty much.

Roch doesn't like ghosts. At all. But he's pretty good with everything else, zombie party? So there! Vampire shindig? A bit high class, but he's good if you are! Any type of party (not the slaughter one, Riley, thx but nothx) he wants to give it a go!

Roch wants:
Parties
Friends (I'd love for him to meet more BOILS)
Enemies (MOAR enemies, possibly?)
Nights on the town
People to drag into his bg plots
FMC roleplay
Someone to jam with for fun
Maybe a crush?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:29 am
Sydney Lowe is smart, lacking social skills, blunt, focused, and has a tendency to make really wrong jokes when caught off guard. One word, though, Kuudere.

Syd is looking for:
Friends
training buddies
Someone to show her the ropes
Maybe a one-sided love interest! (that Izy can abhor)  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:49 pm
*bumps to show the open status*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 am
Haha, I'll just post. XD MOAR RP WITH ROCH AND XIU? OUO Teaching her how to fight dirty? Maybe Xiu accidentally getting dragged with him somewhere she shouldn't be? XD I'm pretty much open for whatever with Xiu. C|  

Kaiyumi

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm
Seth and his social awkwardness must end, so I'd like to throw him out there for some interaction. He's kinda trying to gain enough social skills not to completely make a fool of himself when he finally meets Riley. Though I'm unsure why he's so worried about Riley...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:57 pm
But are you sure Roch should be the one teaching him social skills? xd

Seriously, though, sure! Any time! Do you have any ideas what they could be doing together?

And why do I suddenly picture a pool hall?

PS Roch says he has every right to be anxious about Riley, he once saw her throw an entire booth half a mile or something (although he might be exaggerating slightly)
Strait Jacket Girl

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:11 pm
Well mayhap not teach but influence perchance. As to ideas unfortunately I do not, I'm still trying to get his plots hammered out in his plot thread.

Though if you can drag him to a pool hall I'd love that.

As to Riley that's scary man o.o a sobering thought lol I think he's still certain he wants to meet the lady behind the Groanspring  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 pm
i have a mind for tset to get into music in Y2, so i'd love to toss her up for friend plots if you'd have her. biggrin or if you need someone to drag around for BG plots, whichever you find convenient. <3

her plot thread is here if you need to know more! <3  

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:20 pm
haliekins

She likes baked goods, he likes baked goods, they'll get along smashingly! And he's surprisingly good with shy ghouls<33 If there's a kitchen she bakes in, or if she's having a picnic on the school grounds, he will show up!

Strait Jacket Girl

For Seth, possibly something milder? Maybe Seth is trying to push his social limits by sitting in the cozy room at the dorm? Roch just had a traumatic night, so he won't be running around too much!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:32 pm
That works, I can get him out into the common area.  

Strait Jacket Girl

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 pm
If you wouldn't mind starting I'd appreciate it, SJG!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm
Previous encounters have been pretty passive in terms of the two interacting (kinda just acknowledging they're there and stuff), however I'm having a bit of a hard time coming up with something for Shun and Roch to do. XD Could be potentially interesting in any case.

There's also Jericho as well but I really don't know what might happen there. XD  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm
Well on a positive note, Roch isn't a dominant male, so I doubt he'd be too bad with Jericho. But with Shun he could privately try to get him to play? Or they could meet somewhere in town? I still want to shove Roch into a pool hall sometime!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 pm
Ah! Either of those would work I think. =D If I can think up of something for Jericho I could toss him at you later on as well. XD

Shun doesn't play pool but I can probably come up with a reason or two for why he'd be around one. Trying to coax him into playing could be interesting as well, but he's fairly stubborn in that regard so that'd be up to you if you'd be up for that challenge.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Or Shun could come to Roch about Danny being such a pain in the neck? "You know her enough to start a club with her, so make her shuddup!" sort of thing?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff