Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》DARK MATCHES
Jimmy Lockheart Vs Kofi Kingston [HD]Live From Columbus,Ohio Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Add Jimmy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:44 pm
Announcer: "This Is A Match Set For One Fall Introducing First..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:53 pm
You know [you know],What me say,SOS!,I hear them shoutin'I hear them cryin'.Because you woke up in a badman place.You no safe you could run for days.You can't get away,I bring relief for sorrow and pain.You should of never tried get in my face

SOS!

Kofi Kingston's theme plays throughout the arena as the crowd goes wild for the "Controlled Frenzy Sensation". Kofi comes out hype onto the stage as he comes on the brink of the ramp getting in his position for his "boom boom boom" taunt. He then starts as the crowd chants. Pyro shoots from the stage as Kofi's hands clap together with fireworks, he then jumps and when landing back down one more pyro is set off giving the crowd one more time to chant BOOM!
Justin Roberts: Approaching the ring from Ghana, West Africa, weighing in at 221lbs, KOOOOOOFFFFIIII KINNNGGSSTTTOOONNNN!

"BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

BOOOOOOOOOM!

Kingston then jogs/skips down the ramp in his track suit as he is very hype and attentive to the fans. He plays with some kids then finally makes it to the steel steps as the uses the ropes to get in the ring, Kofi mouths boom boom boom with the crowd, as he takes off his track suit pants and jacket waiting for his opponent.

Kofi Mensah-Sarkodie

Add Jimmy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:17 pm
Instrumental To Man With A Plan Plays As The Lyrics Start.
Just Plug Me In Just Like I Was Eddie Harris You're Eating Crazy Cheese Like You'd Think I'm From Paris You Know I Get Fly You Think I Get High You Know That I'm Gone And I'm A Tell You All Why So Tell Me Who Are You Dissing Maybe I'm Missing The Reason That You're Smiling or Wilding So Listen In My Head I Just Want To Take 'em Down Imagination Set Loose And I'm Gonna Shake 'em Down Let It Flow Like A Mud Slide When I Get On I Like To Ride And Glide I've Got Depth Of Perception In My Text Y'all I Get Props At My Mention 'Cause I Vex Y'all !

I'm The Man With The Plan!
[Yeh, You Can't Front On That!]

Jimmy's Theme Continued As The Crowd Goes Wild. Jimmy Comes Out While He Walks Through The Red And Purple Pyro Shoots Down Softly Without Making A Sound As Jimmy Has A Mic Screaming

" Are You Ready !!!!!! "

Justin Roberts: Weighing In This Morning At 197 lbs. From Columbus, Ohio Former CWF Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Lockheart!!!!

Jimmy Goes Down The Ramp And Stops As He Lifts His Knee Smacks It Down And Does Edge's Throwback Taunt And Red And Purple Pyro Shoots Up As He Runs To The Apron And Jumps On And Sits Like The Miz and Slides In And Jumps On The Turnbuckle And Does Jeff Hardy 's Floating Taunt And Jumps Off Slightly And Starts To Lean On The Turnbuckle.

Y'All Suckers Write Me Checks And Then They Bounce So I Reach Into My Pocket For The Fresh Amount See I'm The Long Leaner Vincent The Cleaner I'm The Illest ******** From Here To Gardena I'm As Cool As A Cucumber In A Bowl Of Hot Sauce You've Got The Rhyme And Reason But No Cause Well If You're Hot To Trot You Think You're Slicker Than Grease I've Got News For You Crews You'll Be Sucking Like A Leach I'm The Man With The Plan ! You Can't Front On That

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:19 pm
The bell ring three times as the match had begin, Kofi whom was pumped got into his fighting stance then moved closer to Jimmy for a lock-up.

Kofi Mensah-Sarkodie

Add Jimmy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 pm
As Kofi Locked Up With Him, Jimmy Went For A Gut Kick To Kofi.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm
Kofi responded to the gut kick and followed up with a strong punch to Jimmy.

Kofi Mensah-Sarkodie

Add Jimmy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm
As Jimmy Fell To The Strong Punch He Responded With An Attempt For A Leg Sweep To Kofi.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:26 pm
Kingston reversed the legsweep as he got behind Jimmy and tried to german suplex him to the mat.

Kofi Mensah-Sarkodie

Add Jimmy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:30 pm
Jimmy Attempted To Reverse The German Suplex With A Back Kick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 pm
Kofi got hit with the back kick and fell back onto the ropes.

Kofi Mensah-Sarkodie

Add Jimmy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm
Jimmy tried to dropkick Kofi Out of the ring.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:38 pm
Kingston got dropkicked out of the ring as the crowd cheered on this match, Kofi hit the floor hard.

Kofi Mensah-Sarkodie

Add Jimmy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm
Jimmy tried to crossbody the downed Kingston from the springboard.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 pm
Kofi got up and grabbed Jimmy's body making sure his face would hit the security wall then Kingston rolled in the ring tired.

Kofi Mensah-Sarkodie

Add Jimmy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:48 pm
As Jimmy hit the security wall he rolled his body back to the Fans as they held him up cheering.

[CWF™] 》DARK MATCHES

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff