Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Graveyard Secrets (Open!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentimental News

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 pm
Alice's mom just died in a car accident. She visits her mom's grave everyday to cry by it, and put flowers on it. One day, a boy named Kevin came to the graveyard to visit his dead parents who died in a plane crash. He sees Alice crying, and asks if she is alright...

Alice:
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Little bit about her: Shy, Quiet, Openminded, sweet, loner
Relationship: None

Kevin:
Sex: Male
Little bit about him: Outgoing, sweet, rebel,
Relationship: None  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:06 am
Elaine was in a car wreck with her parents when she was ten. They swerved into a light pole when two little boys ran into the street. Her parents died, and she lived. She was put in an orphanage until age eighteen when she was allowed to leave. The first thing she did when she got out of the orphanage was buy some artificial flowers. Yellow lilies for her mom and purple tulips for her dad. When she got to the cemetery, a boy about her age stood where her parents were buried. He said his name was Gerard. When she asked why he was at her parents' graves, he told her something important...

Elaine:
Sex: Female
Little Bit About Her: Outgoing, quick to anger, friendly, bubbly, creative, has shown signs of bipolar depression, musically gifted, enjoys writing.
Relationship Status: Single

Gerard:
Sex: Male
Little Bit About Him: Outgoing, spirited, friendly, creative, sweet at times, artistically gifted, can be either social or anti-social depending on his mood, enjoys being around friends.
Relationship Status: Single  

Nell-E Kae

Sentimental News

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 pm
I like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 am
Thanks you. smile I was going to use a set up from one of my other stories, but I liked this better. :]  

Nell-E Kae

Sentimental News

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 am
Would you like to roleplay it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:47 am
As in you be your two characters and I'll be mine? Sure. :]  

Nell-E Kae

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:49 pm
Who starts?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 am
Nelly Kay
Who starts?

((I'll start then.))

Elaine didn't know what to make of the kid. He turned to her and smiled. "Are you the girl?" he asked. She had no idea what he meant.
"The girl?"
"Who was in the car with them," he amended, motioning to the graves. Elaine bent down and stuck the yellow lilies in her mother's grave and the purple tulips in her father's. They didn't deserve to be without something pretty in the next life. She stood and just looked at the boy.
"I'm their daughter. Yeah, I was in the car with them. Why do you ask?" She mumbled. The kid put his hand on her shoulder.
"Then I'm sorry," he whispered.
"Don't be sorry unless you had something to do with it. Never say your sorry for no reason," Elaine scolded. Her uncle had taught her that. She loved her uncle, but he died of cancer when she was fifteen.
"But I did have something to do with it," the guy whispered again. His voice steadily grew louder until he was talking at normal volume with her. "You. You've haunted me since the day of that wreck. When my mother told me the little girl had survived but her parents hadn't, I was tortured. I went to the funeral. I rode down here on my bike every single day after it just to see if you'd be here. You were never there."
"I didn't get to go to the funeral. I was being fought over by my cousins." Elaine suddenly realized she was talking to a complete stranger. "Wait! Who the hell are you!?"
"I came here every day, now, eight years later, here you are. I have to tell you something," the kid continued. He wasn't answering her question and it was annoying Elaine.
"Tell me who the hell you are first!" Elaine snapped. He stopped and stared at her calmly. He glanced at the graves beside them and then back to her.
"My name is Gerard. When I was eleven I was almost hit by a car trying to catch my little brother who'd run into the street." He paused to make sure Elaine was listening. She'd calmed herself long enough to hear his story. "The car swerved and hit a light pole. The adults in the driver and passenger seat died. The ten year old in the back seat didn't." He watched as slow realization spread over Elaine's face. Still he continued, "I couldn't believe what I'd done. I had killed to people and orphaned an girl in the process of trying to save my brother. Most people would walk away cold-heartedly. I couldn't." Gerard stopped and looked up at Elaine's wet face. "That's all I came to say, was I'm sorry."
Gerard hung his head and twiddled a buttercup between his thumb and index finger. Elaine didn't know what to say. Though she surprised herself. Amazingly enough, Elaine didn't hate him. She didn't. How weird was that?  

Nell-E Kae

Sentimental News

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:48 am
"I'd like two roses," Alice said as she spoke to the man at the flower shop. The man looked impatient. He looked about 85. He had a gray wig on. It was obvious that it was a wig, because it looked like it was coming off his head. His skin was stuck to his bones. He looked like a ghost. His eyes were sunken into his skull it seemed. He was wearing a red and white checkered shirt, and blue jeans. He was hunched over. His nose was large, and the tip of it hung low. His lips were thin, and pursed together. They looked white unlike Alice's pink large lips. He handed her the roses without a word. "Thank you," Alice whispered and walked out the store.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:50 pm
They went and sat down on a bench. "I'm Elaine." Elaine said simply. She took the chance to really look at him. He had dark hair that hung messily to his shoulders. That's the way it was styled. Much like her own, but black, not brown. He looked up and smiled at her. She smiled back. His eyes were hazel. A gorgeous hazel that made her heart melt. She was automatically jealous. He had warm eyes and she was stuck with her icy blues.
"What are you staring at? Do I have something on my face?" Gerard joked, rubbing his face with his whole hand. Elaine laughed and shook her head. "You have a nice smile," Gerard commented. Elaine smirked, she had a sideways smile when she didn't show her teeth. She liked it better than her smile with teeth, which he was talking about. He smiled. She liked his smile but she wasn't about to say so. it was brilliant, it made her more jealous. It was a friendly kind of jealousy.  

Nell-E Kae

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 am
"Listen. I didn't think I'd come in here and talk to you like this. I expected you to hit me and scream at me and cry more than you did. I'm glad you didn't. Thank you," Gerard admitted.
"Well, I'm not your average girl. But I am going to hit you," Elaine laughed. She slugged Gerard on the arm and gave him a side smile. "That's for assuming I'd have a complete break down like a girlie girl."
Gerard laughed and rubbed his arm. "Okay. I won't assume anything about you anymore."
Elaine liked his laugh too. Come on! What is this? He's the kid my parents swerved to miss, resulting in their death, and I'm liking him? What the hell? She smirked and glanced over at her parents' graves once more.
Gerard noticed this. She wasn't moving, just staring. He smiled half-heartedly. Then he stood and walked over to the graves. He could tell Elaine was watching him as he did so.
"What are you doing?" Elaine called over to him. He didn't answer her question, he only looked back at her as he knelt down. He could feel her eyes on him as he pulled one purple tulip from the bunch she'd put on her father's grave. Elaine stood. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she shouted.
He continued anyway, proceeding to pull one yellow lily from the group she'd put on her mother's grave. Now he had one of each flower in his hand. He stood as Elaine ran over to him and tried to snatch the flowers out of his hand desperately. Gerard simply held them out of her reach.
"Just watch," Gerard whispered to her. She calmed down, still a little grumpy and watched what Gerard did with the flowers. He knelt down again and took the yellow lily from his hand. He pushed it into place where the tulip he'd taken had been. Then he took the purple tulip and pushed it into place with the bunch of lilies.
One yellow lily stood as a bright relief against the purple tulips. One purple tulip stood like a beautiful gaping purple hole in the bunch of lilies. It was actually very artistic.
"This way, they'll always have a piece of each other. Forever," Gerard muttered to Elaine. She suddenly felt bad for being mad at him.
"I'm sorry I shouted," Elaine sighed as she looked up at him. He smiled at her and assured her it was okay. "You have an artistic eye," Elaine complimented. Gerard grinned and suddenly felt like hugging her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:07 pm
((Hello? Anybody gonna RP with me? I'm all alone here and it's worrying me..))  

Nell-E Kae

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff