Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
EXTREME Tank Swap!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akari_32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 pm
I played the ever-fun game of Extreme Tank Swap tonight! Its like regular Tank Swap, only involving 3 of my 4 tanks LOL

I moved Link (a King Betta), the 4 Endlers (2 males, 2 females), and my Purple Mystery Snail into the 10 gallon, after moving Chiisai and one of the Nerite Snails into the 30 gallon and Plutto and the other Nerite Snail in the 3 gallon, then undividing the 10 gallon, so Link could go in there.

The two fish in the 3 gallon (a Guppy named Jacob and an Endler) were moved into the 30 gallon.

What really funny is this whole thing depended on one thing: If Chiisai could get along with the Cherry Barbs in the 30 gallon! Its a good thing he's just as spaztastic as they are lol

On with the pics!

Starting here, with the 30 gallon!

We'll start with Jacob, the male Guppy. He is part of a line that I *sorta* created, that bred true about 90% of the time (when bred to a sibling or parent). For having all those fins, he's quick!

User Image

User Image

Up next is Endler. Pretty sure he's a hybrid, by looking at his dorsal fin (if you cant tell, it looks just like Jacob's), and the fact that he is Guppy-sized.

User Image

User Image

Fear me and my ability to get a clear shot a Cherry Barb! (but not a Guppy...?)

User Image

One of the Nerites that are in this tank

User Image

And lastly, my little Chiisai! He's a bit of a chub lol

User Image

The final stock on this tank is 6 Cherry Barbs, 1 Guppy, 1 Endler, 2 Nerite Snails, 1 Ivory Mystery Snail, 1 Albino BN Pleco, and 1 CTPK Betta =3

And next up, the 10 gallon!

Tank Shot:

User Image

And Link, trying his hardest to eat his reflection. I'm going to have to do something about that lol

User Image

User Image

Final stock on this tank is 1 King Betta, 4 Endlers (2m, 2f), and 1 Purple Mystery Snail.

And now the 3 gallon!

Tank shot:

User Image

Nerite Snail, already hard at work!

User Image

And Mr. Grumpy Gills, himself! Plutto! <3

User Image

Final stock on this tank is 1 Betta, 1 Ivory Mystery Snail (baby), and 1 Nerite Snail  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 pm
I LOVE those Nerite Snails! I want some! I have never seen those in any stores around here. Just golden apples, blue mysterys, etc.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Akari_32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:51 am
Kipluck
I LOVE those Nerite Snails! I want some! I have never seen those in any stores around here. Just golden apples, blue mysterys, etc.

I got them at Pet Supermarket. I think I payed around $2 each for them 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:09 am
I love your hides their so pretty! *steals*  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Akari_32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:29 am
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
I love your hides their so pretty! *steals*

The two logs I got at WalMart and the cave I got at PetSmart. My fish love them, so you cant take them or will have to answer to Plutto LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 am

Link makes me want a betta. But the piranhas (red eyed tetras) would just eat one up. He's sooooo prettttyyyyy.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Akari_32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:23 am
Vanilla eXee

Link makes me want a betta. But the piranhas (red eyed tetras) would just eat one up. He's sooooo prettttyyyyy.

Whats really funny is that his is afraid of the little Endlers XD When he was still in the 30 gallon, and the Endlers and Cherry Barbs got excited over food, he would run away rather then use his size to get in the swarm and eat LOL The plakat that was in there before him, Ayame, though we was about the size of a Guppy (little guy lol) would just barge right in and eat all he could grab before the other fish even knew what happened rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 pm

You know, I think a 2.5g might fit on my desk, and I have most of the stuff to go with it, and I saw some reaaally nice bettas a petco today.....STOP IT AKARI GET OUT OF MY BRAIN.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Akari_32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 pm
Vanilla eXee

You know, I think a 2.5g might fit on my desk, and I have most of the stuff to go with it, and I saw some reaaally nice bettas a petco today.....STOP IT AKARI GET OUT OF MY BRAIN.

MTS- More conagious then the common cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm
I love nerite snails, but it's a pity I've never seen them being sold in my city and I'm really sketchy about ordering online (the postal guys LOVE to leave packages in my flower beds and runaway ._.) it took almost 2 years for me to find assassin snails in my area, so hopefully one day I'll get some nerites :3

On a related site: Chiisai is an adorable betta, and I have such a weak spot for blue/black bettas <3  

Flufftastic Fluffy

Akari_32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 pm
Flufftastic Fluffy
I love nerite snails, but it's a pity I've never seen them being sold in my city and I'm really sketchy about ordering online (the postal guys LOVE to leave packages in my flower beds and runaway ._.) it took almost 2 years for me to find assassin snails in my area, so hopefully one day I'll get some nerites :3

On a related site: Chiisai is an adorable betta, and I have such a weak spot for blue/black bettas <3

Thanks! Chiisai's mom was a Black Orchis Crowntail, much like this one: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_psMV8eOl3Jk/S3OlWZyhSlI/AAAAAAAAA1U/PZekM0fQz0s/s400/black1.jpg, only female, and his dad was a Copper Dragon Halfmoon Plakat, like this one: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_psMV8eOl3Jk/SvQxbgUqvxI/AAAAAAAAAfg/rUoymNTHFyc/s400/platinum+black+dragon3.JPG  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games