Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Politics and Debates
Cain: Trust Big Oil To Protect Environment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 pm
http://youtu.be/XGOU1JqyDc8
This is brilliant, we can apply this model to anything; prisoners should be in charge of parole hearings, students should determine school curriculum, employees should set the standards for wage increases,the catholic church should be in charge of Child Protective Services, children should set their own bedtimes, patients should diagnose their own conditions, customers should fix prices on consumer goods. I got a million dollar raise, can go to bed whenever I want and Ferraris are free. God bless America! rolleyes

The methods used to access shale oil destroy ground water resources. Drinkable water is a more fleeting and valuable resource than oil.

WHY ARE PEOPLE CLAPPING FOR HIM, the audience is definitely ******** stupid. He acts an oil spill or other disasters like it are akin to a child spilling a glass of milk, "you make the mess, you clean it up " attitude.. and even then you wouldn't have a four year old clean up a glass of spilled milk from a 6000 dollar sofa, that would be just retarded of you because your sofa would be ruined. Why are clowns like this allowed to even be considered for president or any high office?

This 3 minute video is proof that this nation won't last another 100 years. It's not the people in congress that's the problem, IT'S THE DUMB ******** THAT PUT THEM THERE!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 pm
Somehow, I hope it is just a joke gonk

Gordums

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:02 pm
Gordums

Unfortunately, it isn't.Cain really wants to put big oil in charge of the enviroment. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 pm
Shilberu Erikku
Gordums

Unfortunately, it isn't.Cain really wants to put big oil in charge of the enviroment. sweatdrop

This is so awful I cant even come up with a even slightly witty comment for it ugh

Gordums

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:18 pm
Gordums
Shilberu Erikku
Gordums

This is so awful I cant even come up with a even slightly witty comment for it ugh

He should try making that speech in Louisiana. I'm sure he'll gain LOTS of support there rolleyes .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:53 am
I can't imagine that's what Cain meant. He probably implied for oil companies to collaborate to help keep the environment safe and clean. No one in their right mind would trust oil companies to do it all on their own, if you do, you're as naive as thinking labor unions actually care about your rights and safety in the workplace. Oil companies are more concerned about profits than environmental protections.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:15 am
kh.ikari
I can't imagine that's what Cain meant. He probably implied for oil companies to collaborate to help keep the environment safe and clean. No one in their right mind would trust oil companies to do it all on their own, if you do, you're as naive as thinking labor unions actually care about your rights and safety in the workplace. Oil companies are more concerned about profits than environmental protections.

I doubt Cain IS in his right mind, but then again, what politician is these days? blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:20 am
Shilberu Erikku
kh.ikari

If he DID imply that, wouldn't he have said that?

I don't really know. Politicians mistake things all of the times. Just the other day, Obama did it when giving a medal of honor. Just a small gaffe on Cain's part. It won't effect his standing in the polls or anything. Our party is for oil drilling. Even in Louisiana, they won't have a problem with it.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:24 am
Shilberu Erikku
kh.ikari

I doubt Cain IS in his right mind, but then again, what politician is these days? blaugh

I'm sure Cain is in his right mind. He's an impressive candidate. I like his support of the fair tax, but he lacks in foreign policy. Most politicians though are not thinking these days.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 am
kh.ikari
Shilberu Erikku
kh.ikari

I don't really know. Politicians mistake things all of the times. Just the other day, Obama did it when giving a medal of honor. Just a small gaffe on Cain's part. It won't effect his standing in the polls or anything. Our party is for oil drilling. Even in Louisiana, they won't have a problem with it.

Of course, he COULD have actually meant that. sweatdrop  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 am
Shilberu Erikku
kh.ikari
Shilberu Erikku
kh.ikari

Of course, he COULD have actually meant that. sweatdrop

He could have, but I don't think he ACTUALLY meant it the way it sounded. He may have just gotten caught up in the moment. If he did mean it though, then shame on him.  
Politics and Debates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games