Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

Near the summit of one of the peaks, collateral from a train session occurred. Beneath the gaze of the summit, rain water continued to wash away rubble, revealing what appears to be the remains of a temple long buried in the stone. Due to the rain water pooling often, it appears that many of these ruins are beneath the water, leaving pyres of stone breaking the clear and glassy surface.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Arrival to the crater was a phenomenal and breath taking thing. Despite the wind churning in the area, the lip of the crater she had bored into the mountain side had collected rainwater. Even so, there lay what appeared to be a shrine, surrounded by walls long collapsed. Spires pierced the surface of glass, and so the raikage took her first steps onto the surface. Out into the enormous crater's center, she settled down. Who cared that she was wet? She knew what she would do. Chakra circulated swiftly throughout her body already.

[1/3]

Chakra flow suddenly ceased. It mattered little as to the effects, the glassy surface of the water broke as the raikage plunged into the clear waters. She focused her chakra once more, this time she cycled it swiftly through her bloodstream, and quickly settled it upon her feet. It felt as if she stood beneath the gentle waters.

[2/3]

The chakra rolled gently beneath her pores, and through her system. Cycle and stop. Repeatedly. Finally though, she settled it into the soles of her feet, while pushing herself up toward the surface. When she broke the surface, she was pleased as the chakra remained where she willed it.

[3/3]

[Advanced Chakra Training: Concentrate]

Standing upon the surface of the water, Kin looked down at herself. Her hair had fallen into disarray, leaving her horns alone in the air. As fine as they were, it was a situation to worry about alone. She bit her lip some, letting her chakra flow into her hand with relative quickness.

[1/4]

Chakra flow was important, but so was the speed in which she signed her jutsu. Her fingers began to work in strange ways, wiggling here and waggling there. She worked on dexterity to begin with, and as such, she pulled one of her coins free, rolling it upon her fingers.

[2/4]

Her fingers began move in a systematic pattern, forming the seals of a shinobi. She began with a slow and easily maintained cycle throughout the twelve, one by one, most simplistic to the most complex of their seals. It was a process that was mundane, but with each movement, it could be felt her chakra stirring to loose something a bit more complex.

[3/4]

To begin here, she began to pull together the seals in the most complex of techniques. One by one, she cycled quickly throughout the seals required for the movement. Upon reaching the end, she briefly flashed the final insignia, her seal akin to that of the Yamanaka. Easy enough to perform, she felt a little proud, ceasing before havoc broke loose. Admittedly, she might have found something as glorious as the ruins below her, but that wasn't a risk to take.

[4/4]
[Chakra Training: Meditate]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The woman moved in her practicing of the arts, now tired of meditation. She hardly had time to practice, as her awareness swelled for a moment. Her clone vanished, bringing with it grim news. A sigh, and she sped off. Another blue print to draw.

(Exit to Kumogakure)

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher came to a stunned stop in front of the craters, staring around in surprise Holy cow...this place is amazing! he thought, walking up to peer down into the water filled craters. He stared at in stunned silence, a slow smile spreading across his face This place is crazy beautiful. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:48 pm
[OOC: Remember, walking up to the remains is impossible, unless you can walk under the water. It's all viewable from above, but that's about it. n.n]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki let out a low whistle at the scenery. "This place is damn beautiful," Sakaki softly as he kept looking around in appreciation, taking in the pure natural beauty. Then he spotted the top of the ruins poking out from the top of the water. 'Hmm is this the reason she was asking for suiton users?' Sakaki thought to himself as he gazed at the only visible parts of the ruins.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Zori made her way up to the crater as the Raikage had said, to find the two others already here. She grimaced at the thought that she didn't get here faster. This would be a chance to prove that she wasn't just some academy student anymore. Of course, that was what her headband was supposed to do.

The ruins were... beautiful. What she could see of them, anyways. Just by looking at the situation she was sure they were going to have to be able to breathe underwater and swim into the ruins, a skill she didn't have. In fact, that was one of the jutsu she was planning on learning as soon as she left the office. It would've come in handy here.

She sighed, examining her surroundings. This would be a nice place to train, or to just visit when you needed some time alone. Zori figured that even if she could not do anything here, the trip and view was worth it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher looked over his shoulder as the others arrived, examining the smaller girl. He walked over to her, sliding on the dirt a bit to come to a stop next to her "I'm Sypher." he said, holding out a hand "How long have you been a genin?" he looked up at Sakaki as well, hearing his whistle. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

While the three waited for further instructions, wouldn't this be a good chance to learn some of the jutsu in the scroll Daitomi gave to her? Zori was about to get it out of her pouch when one of the two others approached her, hand outstretched. He introduced himself as Sypher. The girl shook his hand. "Zori. And sad to say, but not very long. I just got my headband today..." She nodded, trying her best not to mumble. Hopefully it wouldn't seem weird that she was here just a couple weeks after graduation.

She looked out to the ruins, then back to Sypher.
"Do you have any idea what we'll be doing here?" Sypher looked like he was pretty experienced and maybe he had talked to the Raikage about this before

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher released her hand and glanced at the water "Best guess? We're going for a swim. So I'd learn how to breathe underwater first. The technique should be in that scroll Dai passed you." he'd spotted the little hand off as he was leaving "Other than that...not a clue. I suspect the Kage will join us and inform us of our more detailed duties, Zori." [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image

]If only Zori had learned the technique before they came here, then she'd probably be more helpful. She sighed, as he was probably right. The Raikage probably wouldn't have asked for water element users if it did not involve a water jutsu. "Awesome." She breathed out sarcastically. She got out the scroll and quickly looked over Breathing Underwater Technique. A D ranked water technique probably meant she could learn it relatively quickly, since she had a natural affinity for water. Her other element, earth? Yeah, not so much that.

"Well, if that's the case, I'll learn it then. We'll find out soon, I guess." She laughed a little. She was lazy. Although she considered herself a hard worker, it was only when she was actually working, or had an objective. "I assume you know the jutsu yourself?" She stayed with her previous guess that he knew a few water jutsu and were confident in them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 am
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Smiling, Sypher nodded "I do. It was one of the first I learned. And what better place to learn?" he indicated the large crater of water as he started back towards it "We all might as well get used to this right?" he asked, indicating that Sakaki should come as well. Sypher pulled his shirt off and folded it, leaving it on a rock along with his shoes. He kept his pants on "Do you need any help learning the jutsu?" he asked as he jumped, performing a cannonball into the water. He surfaced a moment later, his hair several shades darker as he swam over to the side. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki glanced over at his sensei as he made the subtle hint to get used to the crater. Sighing quietly he pulled his kanabo off his back and slammed the tip of it into the ground causing it to crack and form spiderweb cracks for a few feet. He then reached up for the buckle that held his cloak in place before undoing it and setting it on his kanabo. He then put his katana next to all his other equipment leaving him with only his skintight shirt, his boots, his pants, and his head band still on. He then slowly walked down to the water before walking out onto it using the water walking technique. He then slowly let the chakra wain from his feet letting him sink slowly into the water.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Giving Sakaki a cold look, Sypher lifted his head up long enough to speak "Show off." it was teasing despite his cold look and he ducked back under water, signing, before taking a deep breath of water. The Breathing Underwater Technique was easy enough once you got used to it Down there must really be amazing... he thought as he floated a few feet from the surface, enjoying the feeling of weightlessness. Amazing... he closed his eyes as the recent events came back into his mind. He pulled his knees up to his chest underwater and let out a huge release of bubbles, his face hidden behind the flowing of his hair. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki gave sypher a cold look right back. "Hmph better then looking like a child," sakaki commented quietly a small almost invisible smirk on his face showing that he too was just messing around. Sakaki slowly let himself sink into the cold crushing solitude of the water he smiled as he closed his eyes and basked in the solidarity he felt. He let everything go, here he wasn't alone he was surrounded on all sides by a cold comforting embrace. Here he didn't have to worry about being accepted or judged. Here he could be at peace. Sakaki, without realizing it of course, began to sink deeper and deeper into the crater never once bothered by the increase of pressure.

User Image

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas