Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
So uhhh...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Me gusta
  - w -
View Results

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:10 pm
I just went to China and back in the past month. O - O

I left May 23rd, and just got back June 21st. I'm so jet lagged, lol. I know I should have mentioned something, but I was a little too preoccupied with the fact I was going to the opposite side of the earth again.

I hope my lack of attention span to check in here didn't leave me missing too much. How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:39 pm
Woooow! China-what did you do there in the month? I'm sure you have as much to fill us in on as we do!  

Annai-chansan

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 pm
Well seeing how a topic from May 4th is still on the main page I don't think you missed much of anything. sweatdrop

but yes do fill us in on your journey,... preferably with pictures.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm
@ Annai- Haha, yeah. A month. I spent 3 1/2 weeks in Shanghai attending some college classes (beginners Chinese and Chinese literature), and the last few days were spent sight seeing around Beijing.

@ Wo_nyrmo - Oh definitely, I'll have to find time to essentially take the journal I kept and transfer it to here. If I can get pictures up, I definitely will as well.  

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items