Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 pm
Alex dug his sharp claws into a tree as he hit his forehead on it repeatedly. "Why?..." He heard screams in the back of his mind, of everything that had met it's end by him. There was a path of destruction through the forest, trees had claw marks all over. Stains of blood were all that remained of many forest creatures. He had consumed every last one of them, not even little bits of fur remained beside the blood stains. His tendrils pulled back into his back and vanished, his jacket heal up as he hit his head more. " I need to stop... all those voices need to stop." He slashed through the tree and moved onto another, he punched at it with his sharp claws. The only sound was the sound of him breaking through things, it echoed through the forest. He looked at his claws and let them morph away into his normal paws. He took a few deep breaths and leaned against the tree. He slid down to a sitting position with his tail on his lap. "She would hate to see me like this... God..." He hung his head low and let the silence of the evening consume him. This was the only normalcy he had left after what had happened. "If only I had been there.." He sighed again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:43 pm
User ImageIt was the sounds of crashes and crushes and destruction that called Rhea Vadas to a rather out of the way portion of the area she considered her "territory." She rarely humored trespassers, though the last few had been...interesting, to say the least. And if the path of destruction left in the wake of the newest visitor was any indication, he would be...interesting too. As she walked, she occasionally paused to lap at the blood left behind. She was a vampire, after all, and it drew her as she slunk down. When she finally came to the end of the path of fallen trees and blood spatter, she spotted the crumpled mess of a kat and grinned. "Are you the one tearing up my territory?" She asked, her voice somewhat growly. "Or did someone stronger tear through you..~?"  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 pm
He looked up, blood trickled from his forehead and mouth. "I didn't know a forest was your territory." He was still half zoned out, he stood up, his tail turned back into a blade and sliced another gash in the tree behind him. He closed his eyes as another wave of screams wracked his mind. He held his head in his hands as he spit up a bit of blood. One of the screams silenced as the blood soaked into the ground. "Why won't they stop.. I can't take this... My head is going to explode." He had said it louder than he had expected. He looked back up at the girl and wondered if she had heard him say anything. "What brought you here to find me? I didn't think I had walked into a populated forest." He didn't mention the hundreds of forest animals that he had consumed on his way to this area. He leaned against the tree a bit, it creaked and slowly fell too the ground with a loud thud. He looked at her and scratched the back of his hoodie as he forced a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:31 pm
Rhea hissed quietly at the sight of blood. "Well, now you do." Her hackles rose at the sight of that tail blade, and she took a step back. Her eyes narrowed as he spoke. "I hear nothing...and I have better hearing than you...whoever you are." Her voice was still strangely growly and animal-like. She prowled a bit closer, still in a defensive position. "You bled your way through my forest. I don't like people knowing I'm here." She said. She jumped a bit when the tree crashed down, startled into growling in a very wolflike manner.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm
He looked at her as his tail returned to normal. He held it in his paws quietly as he shuffled his feet. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to." He looked up at her, he wondered what she was. He tilted his head and looked at her as she growled. "Are you a werewolf?" He brushed a little of the blood off his tail, more of the screams subsided. "I mean if it's any of my business..." The last time that he had met an odd girl, things had turned weird fairly quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm
Rhea kept her eyes focused entirely on him, ignoring the other few sounds of the forest. Some animals were returning, but most stayed away from a scent of blood this strong. "A were-?! No!" She shook her head furiously. Perhaps his mistake was fair, but it still struck at the vampire's pride to be compared to a filthy werewolf.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 pm
"Hmmm but like hmmm are you like me then?" He rested his head on his paw. He wasn't sure exactly because she looked and sounded like a wolf. " I mean you look like a wolf, you sound like a wolf." He tilted his head back and forth as he wondered. She was normal ish looking compared to Halfling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 pm
Rhea walked closer to him, her eyes darting up and down to see if anything about him said "vampire." "Well, that depends on what you are" She said, walking slowly in a circle around him. Well, "walking" was somewhat inaccurate verb. "Prowling" would far better describe the manner in which she circled him, like a predator sizing up its prey. Her expression was a bit hungry. If he was no vampire, he might make a nice meal.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm
"Well I need to consume things to stay alive. I can show you something if you promise not to run away." He turned with her as she circled him, he didn't have any fear of her. He could protect himself if needed, he could get his armor up in nanoseconds. "I'm not normal in the slightest anymore after what happened to me. I hope that doesn't bother you too much?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 pm
"Then we're at least a little alike, I'd say..." She licked her lips. "I feed on the living to survive myself..." She paused in her prowling, and stopped herself from mentioning that covered in blood as he was, he looked like a lovely meal to her. "So why don't you...show...me...?" She snorted a bit at the idea of it bothering her. "Believe me, you can't upset me. I've dealt with...odder." The Mad Hatter jumped to mind rather quickly.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 pm
"Ok, just don't freak out too much." He looked at her and nodded. He closed his eyes and pictured her, he morphed, his jacked disappeared and within seconds he looked exactly like her. Every last detail was the same, he then changed back into his normal. His tendrils reached out slowly and grabbed a small creature that dared to get within his reach. The creature screamed as it was absorbed into him. He pulled his tendrils in and held his head for a moment as the screams raged in his head. "Ahh... not the best idea." He looked up at her as he cringed slightly in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 pm
Rhea stared in horrified silence as he transformed into...a perfect copy of...her. "A...doppelganger...?" She took a step back from him. He didn't look like a doppelganger-but that was a stupid thought anyway. She jumped as the tendrils suddenly extended and consumed the hapless small creature. "You're a strange creature." She said firmly. "...Call me Rhea." He was worthy of knowing her name, that was certain.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 pm
He looked at her, he was surprised that she hadn't run. "I'm a freak I think.. I mean that's what faes say about me." He smiled at her introduction. "I'm Mercer, Alex Mercer. It's nice to meet you Rhea." He looked at her and wondered again, if she was not a freak nor a werewolf what was she? "I'm still wondering what you are but I think I might know now based on your reactions. I won't say though because it's probably a secret right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 am
Rhea grinned slightly. "We're all freaks in our own way. I'm guessing you're one of the more literal ones." She said. Other vampires considered her whole clan freaks, what with the animalism and the wild behavior. So she was used to that. She snorted a little. "Alex Mercer." She approached him. "I'll remember that name for certain." She looked him up and down, and snorted again. "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, that's ridiculous and there is clearly no such thing as vampires." Her denial was so dry and false, it was obvious that she was confirming in as sidelong a way as she could.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 pm
Alex smiled at her obvious lie. " Yeah I mean vampires don't exist, that's just a fairy tail mothers tell to their children so they don't come out to forests like this at night." He made a scary pose like he was creeping over someone. "So who else is out here besides you that might be a little less than pleased with what I've done to the forest?" He laughed a bit as he brushed a bit of dirt off his hoodie. The screams had subsided for the moment which was nice when trying to talk to people.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff