67%  [ 36 ]
Spoof is terrible at thinking of options, [posts in thread]
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 pm
If you'd like to look at it this way - all the mini breed games/contests/etc. are part of the same event. It is a mini event, which means there are no paid portions. Because it is an event, we would limit you to one win anyway in order to spread the love.

The point of this not coming up often is quite valid though. We're trying to do more minor events so that it's not just a couple gigantic events each year. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm
Usually this isn't an issue - maybe in events like this, where there's LOTS of pets.....possibly, yeah.
But otherwise, I think it should count.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:21 pm
Beejoux
A freebie is a freebie guys. If you won the rp contest and then turned around and won something else, like a free raffle or dice game, then Ya, that is amazing for you, but it's not very fair for others.

Effort does not equal paying for something. There are other free games that require time and effort, like CYOA, and those also count as freebies.

And if you really stop to think about it. The prizes for contests involving more work tend to be bigger then things like free raffles. You're getting what you put in.

Can't we all just be grateful for all the freebie chances there actually are in this shop? ;3

This.

I spent the entire month of June on art contest entries, at no point have I thought 'well, if I win a Soq as a prize than I can't go for any other freebies In July, gosh I should be recompensed for my time more'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:22 pm
Like I said a couple days ago, I see a majority of people disagree with me and that's cool. We all have our opinions and again like I said, I'm not hollering for change so cool. I have my answer. ^__^  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out