after a bath
User Image
User Image

and fluffers playing
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

also the scratching post in finally getting some use, from the cat that has no claws rolleyes fluffers wont leave it alone and the fiance and i tried explaining to him that thats for cats with claws but he wont listen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:15 pm
Until the close ups I didn't realize how much Reign looks like my Kearith eek She doesn't have crossed eyes too does she?  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 pm
Shearaha
Until the close ups I didn't realize how much Reign looks like my Kearith eek She doesn't have crossed eyes too does she?

no, just really huge green eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 am
They're cute! Reign is so small! The second picture of her after she had her bath kind of looks like she's trying to say "Don't take a picture of me like this!" lol

Cats without claws still have the scratching instincts. My dad's cat, Boots, is declawed (much to my dismay, I didn't have a say in it. I have managed to convince my mom not to declaw her cats, Tigger and Patches. biggrin ), and he still tries to scratch things. lol  

CrissAngelLover12345

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 am
CrissAngelLover12345
They're cute! Reign is so small! The second picture of her after she had her bath kind of looks like she's trying to say "Don't take a picture of me like this!" lol

Cats without claws still have the scratching instincts. My dad's cat, Boots, is declawed (much to my dismay, I didn't have a say in it. I have managed to convince my mom not to declaw her cats, Tigger and Patches. biggrin ), and he still tries to scratch things. lol

i just wish she would use it. so far she doesnt scratch anything but i was so excited to have a cat with claws because i wanted to see some scratching lol. fluffers goes nuts with the scratching post, he lays on it, cuddles it, sleeps next to it, and "scratches" it. at least its fun to watch lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:57 pm
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

i just wish she would use it. so far she doesnt scratch anything but i was so excited to have a cat with claws because i wanted to see some scratching lol. fluffers goes nuts with the scratching post, he lays on it, cuddles it, sleeps next to it, and "scratches" it. at least its fun to watch lol

lol, She'll eventually use it. biggrin What Fluffers does sounds very cute and fun to watch! You should record it and post it! biggrin It is amusing to watch Boots "scratch" the walls, furniture, shoes, and well, pretty much everything lol.  

CrissAngelLover12345

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 am
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

lol, She'll eventually use it. biggrin What Fluffers does sounds very cute and fun to watch! You should record it and post it! biggrin It is amusing to watch Boots "scratch" the walls, furniture, shoes, and well, pretty much everything lol.

its been a while since i posted a video, why not lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:58 pm
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345
Shanna66
CrissAngelLover12345

its been a while since i posted a video, why not lol

Can't wait to see it. biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas