Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:04 am
o8Orobouros8o
I thought the first season was pretty spot on when it came to the first book. I couldn't keep myself from picking up the second -and third- book. I heard Martin is pretty involved in the series, unlike Harris and True Blood, so chances are it might stay on route.

Also, intimates is underwear, smallclothes, underpinnings, knickers, I got more synonyms if ya need em. ^_^
Ooh baby. What'd you pick?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:52 pm
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o
I thought the first season was pretty spot on when it came to the first book. I couldn't keep myself from picking up the second -and third- book. I heard Martin is pretty involved in the series, unlike Harris and True Blood, so chances are it might stay on route.

Also, intimates is underwear, smallclothes, underpinnings, knickers, I got more synonyms if ya need em. ^_^

I still don't know >.< evening wear is so limited, and intimates even more so...i must just go to ready to wear...lame....  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:21 pm
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o

I still don't know >.< evening wear is so limited, and intimates even more so...i must just go to ready to wear...lame....
Ah well. So what's the big dream as a fashion designer?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:33 pm
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o

I'm going to take over Balenciaga. Failing that...I Guess i can go work for Gaultier or Dior.

But the big dream is to have a veritable empire. The main goal is to create something a woman can wear and feel powerful in while still feeling feminine, Slaying dragons ya know? Also a branch for brewing, a branch for men's wear if I can.

Also! about to start the third book in aSoIaF yay! blaugh  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:53 pm
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o

I'm going to take over Balenciaga. Failing that...I Guess i can go work for Gaultier or Dior.

But the big dream is to have a veritable empire. The main goal is to create something a woman can wear and feel powerful in while still feeling feminine, Slaying dragons ya know? Also a branch for brewing, a branch for men's wear if I can.

Well I always felt armor should just be non-gender... Having steel incase your body tightly to reveal your feminine currves or mid-riff.... Would probably get you killed.

A branch for brewing? Like beer?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:04 pm
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o

Well I always felt armor should just be non-gender... Having steel incase your body tightly to reveal your feminine currves or mid-riff.... Would probably get you killed.

It's more for slaying emotional and social dragons. And just because You would get distracted by a hot armor chick....

Brewing is more mead, but i could do beer too i guess.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:41 am
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o

It's more for slaying emotional and social dragons. And just because You would get distracted by a hot armor chick....

Brewing is more mead, but i could do beer too i guess.
I brewing is used for any alcohol I think. That's why they're called breweries. You're making mead?! We need to swap recipes. I've recently started mead using my beer equipment.

Ha, fashion wise I'm pretty terrible. Total functionalist, I wear cargo shorts or pants and a shirt. Flip flops usually  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:28 am
Yeah, that only works a little bit in san francisco. You carry a sweat shirt everywhere.

I got my recipe online, but i did kind of alter it. dude who made the recipe was not letting it settle long enough. He kept exploding his bottles.

Back to ASoIaF! I just started the third book last night. They're )$%&#!$)*%^!#_$T%*? WTF?  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 am
Woah there, spoiler alert!

Ha,maybe we should take this to pm's  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 am
Thanks for pointing out the spoilers there Piru- Once I get through the stack of books I already have by my bedside I do mean to actually start reading this series. But I also wanted to glomp you both for being mead lovers! *GLOMP* I thought I was the only one here. User Image  

Liada Trovaras

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:28 am
Ha, I just started getting into it. I originally brewed beer with those Mr. Beer kits which I loved. Those were a lot of fun. I'm finding mead to be a little harder to make, especially since all the constraints my pagan friend puts on making it. I making it so she can share it with her friends during their whatevers...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:01 am
And for that you are an awesome friend. User Image  

Liada Trovaras

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:14 pm
Liada Trovaras
And for that you are an awesome friend. User Image
Ha, well actually my friend is a total b***h... But I like that I get a heart.

Do you go for the sweeter meads or what kind of flavors do you look for?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:25 pm
Friend me and PM me, I'd hate for this thread to get off track.  

Liada Trovaras

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:30 pm
Liada Trovaras
Friend me and PM me, I'd hate for this thread to get off track.
Alrighty, but it wont let me PM you  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces