Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:28 pm
Hmm....I should edit that then. Either way I was listening to the OST and ended up wirintg the creepiest short story. Super creeptown.

Also, HBO announced the cast members for season two of GoT  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:46 pm
o8Orobouros8o
Hmm....I should edit that then. Either way I was listening to the OST and ended up wirintg the creepiest short story. Super creeptown.

Interesting. from listening to the Game of Thrones Soundtrack?  

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 am
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o

Yup. Well, most of it. There was The Fountain OST playing after a bit, round second draft. The idea just struck me during the opening theme and i had to flick it off shuffle.

Also! It doesn't give too many spoilers to those of you not caught up, but for those of you who have or just don't care, season 2 cast members. The new ones at least.

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/cable/hbo/game-of-thrones/game-thrones-meet-faces-season-2/86984  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 pm
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o

Yup. Well, most of it. There was The Fountain OST playing after a bit, round second draft. The idea just struck me during the opening theme and i had to flick it off shuffle.

Also! It doesn't give too many spoilers to those of you not caught up, but for those of you who have or just don't care, season 2 cast members. The new ones at least.

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/cable/hbo/game-of-thrones/game-thrones-meet-faces-season-2/86984
How about the writing? I want to see that  

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 am
You know what my biggest critique of the show is?

That we didn't get any of the cool flash backs that you get in the book. I was hoping to see Ed Stark's memory of the war or when he went to the tower where his sister was held. Little things like that would have made it more... epic, like that this isnt a world that is just one generation.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 am
To be fair they only get one hour, and too many flashbacks might have turned into something networky.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:14 pm
o8Orobouros8o
To be fair they only get one hour, and too many flashbacks might have turned into something networky.
You just need one or two. I would have used one for the part about how Jaime saw Stark's brother die... And the part about how the sister died.

It'd show how mad the mad king was... And how awesome King Robert was before he went all fat and sassy.. Like why everyone wanted him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:41 am
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o
You just need one or two. I would have used one for the part about how Jaime saw Stark's brother die... And the part about how the sister died.

It'd show how mad the mad king was... And how awesome King Robert was before he went all fat and sassy.. Like why everyone wanted him

hee hee, fat and sassy

I dunno, I'm good without the flashbacks. Maybe they'll throw some in next season, who knows. How was that short story btw?  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 pm
o8Orobouros8o
pirulaso
o8Orobouros8o

hee hee, fat and sassy

I dunno, I'm good without the flashbacks. Maybe they'll throw some in next season, who knows. How was that short story btw?
It was neat, the structure of the twist at the end was nice. I sent a PM to talk about it there  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:10 pm
Season 2 starts tomorrow! I can not wait. I'm so excited. I feel like a little kid all hyped up on sugar right now XD

Spartan979_musik6-13-05

Girl-Crazy Wolf

lostphrack

Codebreaking Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:33 pm
YAY! Season two is here at last! Can't wait to really get into it.  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff