Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Amorocho's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fifth Year || Chaser || Prefect || My Love

The idea of a tutoring club suddenly came to him as he sat around the Ravenclaw common room with nothing better to do. It would benefit the students and the professors both, he thought. The students could learn from each other and the teachers would maybe get less flooded with visitors on a calm and quiet day. With the papers that needed the signature of prospective Head of Houses, Chase knocked on the door of Professor Angel. There were no reason why it would be declined, but just on the however big chance it will be, Chase prepared a fairly large list of argument as to why the club is a good idea, and therefore deserves to be in existence. So he waited outside the office, waiting for any signs that would allow him to talk to Professor Angel.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:43 am
Professor of Alchemy
..............Ravenclaw
"The cycle of life only goes one direction,
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

At the sound of a rasping knock on his door, Angel darted his dark almond eyes over his shoulder and waved for the door to open of its own accord; magic, it truly was a marvelous thing. As the door swiveled, the professor could be found tending to a rather vicious snargaluff plant that was perched in the corner of his office. It was a nasty little bugger, always so defensive around newcomers, so Juan whispered quietly to the plant to let it settle before he stood to his full height and rubbed his hands clean on a mostly white rag. ”Ah, bueno; Mister Henrick, is there anything I might help you with?” He blinked as he reclined on the edge of his desk with a soft smile on his lips.

Juan Angel Amorocho
User Image User Image User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fifth Year || Chaser || Prefect || My Love

The door creaked open and Chase took the liberty to take a couple steps into the office. "Professor Angel," he spoke. "Two other students and I are looking to open a new club in Hogwarts, the Tutoring Club, in which student tutors would help their peers succeed in select subject areas. But in order to make that reality, I would need our prospective Head of Houses' signatures." He held out the piece of paper with all club information already filled out.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:40 am
Ravenclaw Head of House
Professor of Alchemy

..............Ravenclaw

User Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

He blinked; ironically, he supposed how it was that he’d forgotten of his recent promotion. Hell, just a few years ago, he was here by force… and now? He was actually Head of House. He blinked again, rendering his mind back into the classroom where the young boy took a few eager steps forward and presented him with the slip of parchment. Angel was quick to cross the room and gingerly examine the paper—he wasn’t a man to sign without reading first—and a smile became a lit on his features ”What a truly ingenious idea, Chase, I’d be more than happy to sign.” He remarked as he opened the palm of his hand, suddenly, with a small and faint pop, a lavender coloured quill had been conjured in his hands and his signature was then filled away on the request.

”If you ever need any assistance or guidance for this club, my doors are always open.” He encouraged.

Juan Angel Amorocho

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 pm
May I please have make-up assignments for Daniel (3rd year) and Shina (6th year) for this semester? Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas stepped into Professor Amorocho' office. Not seeing him there he simply set the invitation onto his desk and left.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

Quote:

Dear Professor Juan Amorocho,
User Image
The Ball will be occurring during the upcoming summer and will be open to the members and their guests:

Juan Amorocho and Family

Please send back an owl to the Brighton Estate with your acceptance or your denial as soon as possible.
Child Care will be available.
We hope to see you on our day and evening of dance, feast, and enjoyment.
~ The Brighton Family

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:54 pm
Ravenclaw Head of House
Professor of Alchemy

..............Ravenclaw

User Image
╔══════════════╗
His Office
╚══════════════╝

Juan Angel Amorocho had just signed his signature for the second time with a quick flurry, his peacock feathered quill rustled with every swish and flick of ink on the page. Tedious, but manual motions had folded each letter into an envelope and then fitted with a string around the legs of two owls he had called into his office with a whistle at his window. A barn owl had heeded to the whistle first, followed by a screech owl. ”To Mister Chase Henrick, and you, to Miss Shina Kiremino,” he assigned the task to each owl with a morsel of food into their snapping beaks. The letter was short and concise and without so much as an explanation, just a summoning to his office, immediately. He sent the owls off and waited. Calvin Alvern would be arriving promptly, and he expected his students would quickly follow suit.

Juan Angel Amorocho

Utsuha Moon
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

User Image

A knock on the office door sounded before it opened. Calvin Alvern stepped within the office. "Greetings Professor. Thank you for arranging this meeting." he said holding out his hand and shaking the man's. He removed his cloak and sat in a chair. "Well, I assume you have sent the summons?" he said. He smiled kindly at the Professor.

Essy ze Ninja
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Utsuha Moon

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Seventh Year || Chaser || Quidditch Captain || Head Boy || My Love

Chase wasn't entirely sure why he was summoned, but considering the short nature of the letter, it must've been fairly important. The seventh year wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with a student getting into trouble, or even something much more serious considering he was the Head Boy. Or maybe perhaps it was due to his inaction these past few days? Certainly, he wasn't as active as he should've been with his duties, so maybe he was the one in trouble. Woah, that was a scary thought. Nevertheless, Chase knocked on the office door once and waited.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina wasn't sure why she had been asked to come to Professor Amorocho's office, but she obediently headed there as soon as she got the message. She spotted Chase by the door as well. Perhaps there was some trouble they needed to deal with as head boy and girl? She nodded to Chase as she approached. "Already knocked?" she asked.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:14 am
Ravenclaw Head of House
Professor of Alchemy

..............Ravenclaw

User Image
╔══════════════╗
His Office
╚══════════════╝

”I have indeed,” he turned slowly to meet the Captain of the English International Quidditch League. It was quite the unexpected honor; he had to admit, to have Alvern here recruiting two of his own (and a few others perhaps?) It was so hard to keep up with the rumors these days inside Hogwarts Castle. ”It shouldn’t be too long,” he acknowledged. The conversation turned to small talk, just to occupy the time with a sense of familiarity instead of nervous excitement. He had purposefully been vague just to see their reactions when the time came. Soon enough, a lone and single knock resounded at the door, and the alchemy professor lifted a simple wandless hand to levitate the door open with a click of its knob. ”Ah, there you are Chase, Shina… we’ve been expecting you.” He offered a guiding hand to Calvin, giving him the floor to introduce himself and speak while Angel simply watched with a growing smile.

Juan Angel Amorocho

Utsuha Moon
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Calvin smiled as he heard the knock on the door and the professor opened it with a wave of his hand. He himself had never been adapt at Wandless magic, more that he was much to used to using his wand before he tried to learn. Calvin turned to see the pair. The long haired boy, Chase Henrick had been his daughter's vice captain, he had been watching him and the girl, Shina Kiremono - the Ravenclaw Seeker, for the past two years. And he was quite impressed with them. "Greetings, Mr. Henrick, Miss. Kiremono. I a Calvin Alvern, captain on the English International Quidditch Team." he said with a smile. "Now, you are probably wondering why I am here, and more importantly: why I have had your Head of House," he nodded at Professor Amorocho, "Call you to this meeting. The answer is simple, as I studied Quidditch the past two years looking for recruits I found three rather skilled players on the Ravenclaw team. One being my Daughter, Rosemarie - your former captain. The other two being you, Mr. Henrick, and you as well Miss. Kiremono. So I am here to formally offer you a chance to join the English International Quidditch team." he said with a smile as he stopped speaking. Now just to see how they would react.

Essy ze Ninja
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Utsuha Moon

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina stepped into the office when the door opened. An adult, not a student waited inside, and Professor Amorocho seemed happy, excited even. It soon became apparent why, as the other man introduced himself and offered Chase and Shina positions on the English National Quidditch Team. Shina felt like she'd been hit by a bludger.

"I..." Shina's throat closed around the next word. I can't! She was heir, and had responsibilities. Nearly her entire life was mapped out for her. She was going to be tutored over the next year to get her caught up in her muggle subjects, then sit her muggle exams next spring.

Then she'd attend business school, then she'd start work in her father's company, learning about different departments and relations in various countries, then shadow him and slowly start taking over until she formally assumed leadership. She'd have to either find a husband and have a child of her own to groom to take over after her, or else choose one of Daniel's or Corabell's children to name heir. When her slower aging, due to her magical core, began to become too obvious she'd hand over the muggle side of the business to her heir and focus on the magical for another decade or two...

Shina felt the ravenous maw of responsibility yawning before her. Wizards lived such long lives. She had a good century of duty waiting for her, ready to devour her time, energy, and spark.

Why was she being offered this when there was no way she could accept it?! It had been fine, she'd been groomed for her responsibilities her whole life! She even looked forward to it! She was proud of how hard she'd worked! It hadn't seemed so terrible until she realized she'd be losing the sky. Even though she might hoard moments of time for other pleasures, she'd never be able to find the joy of flying against other skilled players high in the air, her blood singing with adrenaline. But she'd accepted it, she had! Now, this offer was a cruel joke. Exactly what she'd never admitted she wanted, and she couldn't say yes.

Enough! She was a big girl. It was time to smile, thank the man for the offer, and decline. Why couldn't she do something so simple? She wasn't even giving up that much, really. It isn't like she'd have been on the team very long, relatively speaking. Quidditch was a hard game, and she'd already been playing seven years. There was a reason most Olympians only went to one, maybe two, Olympic games. Sports were hard on the body. Even with magic, no one could play forever. There were always younger, better players growing in the background, ready to take over for faltering older players.

"I..." Shina stopped. She.....really wouldn't be playing for very long if she accepted. Not really. Five years? Ten? Most students didn't sit their tests until 18, some didn't until 19. There was quite a history of upper class young adults going on a Grand Tour, that could eat up another year, even two. If she chose correspondence schools instead of the more flashy universities, at least for her undergraduate work, that was another few years right there. It wouldn't be at all hard to cover for her absence, as long as she made a point to make the occasional appearance.

And...really, what was a decade, for someone with at least another century to live? If she wanted to take a decade for herself, to do something she wanted...well, if her parents didn't understand, Daniel would be thrilled to be named heir, and Shina had the marks to get at least an interview just about anywhere in the wizarding world she wished.

The crushing weight on her shoulders vanished and her throat relaxed. Shina's chin came up and her eyes were clear of the turmoil that had raced through them for endless lightning fast moments. She took a deep breath, secure in her choice. "Thank you, Captain Alvern. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for this opportunity, and I would be delighted to fly for you," Shina said with a smile.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Seventh Year || Chaser || Quidditch Captain || Head Boy || My Love

Chase nodded at Shina, which was a simple "yes I already knocked." He hadn't uttered a word, even after the door opened and he stepped inside, where he waited for anything news or announcement to be made. However, unlike what Chase had expected to be told, the news wasn't anything bad. Instead, it was actually good news! He, out of everybody else, was given the golden opportunity to play for a professional quidditch team. In all his life, the boy wouldn't have expected that he, the bookworm, would become fit enough and good enough for a professional team.

The teen contemplated over this opportunity. Sure, he shouldn't just let it slip. After all, not many people could get a chance like this! But... Chase had always aimed to go into healthcare right after graduation, since it had become his goal for years now. He studied hard for the upcoming NEWTs, harder than he had with the OWLs. It would be a shame if, against all odds, something happened during a quidditch match that would shut him out of the healer dream. He wasn't sure. God, was he unsure.

The youth opened and closed his mouth. Should he pursue this opportunity or his dream? The answer was clear. With a deep inhalation, Chase became to speak, "Thank you for giving me this opportunity, Captain. However, I must decline your offer, for I have already made up my mind for what I want to be once I graduate Hogwarts." There, he said it. He won't regret it.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ ƳєαяRανєηcƖαωRєѕєяνє Sєєкєя

Dris had spent the entire morning planning. By the time he felt he was ready to go and talk to his Head of House, he had gotten all cleaned up, save some stained reddish streaks in his messy hair. He had had the idea to start up an art club for those that needed more than just a year 3+ art class. With a nervous exhale, Dris trotted off to the office, eyes wide in a mix of excitement and terror. He was only thirteen, after all, and had never actually run a club. Then again, it seemed like it wouldn't be a hard group to govern.

When he reached the office, Dris knocked on the door before peeking in. He was scheduled to be in the office, so hopefully Dris had heard correctly. "Professor? Erm... Professor Amorocho?" He stepped in, looking around the room in awe. It was very, very interesting, and suddenly the boy decided whatever class it was he taught, he'd be signing up for next year. Maybe he'd ask about that... but no! He had a mission! "Erm, Sir, I had a question to ask. See, I really like arts, but I noticed we don't have a club for it, like we do a music club. I was just wondering... maybe if I work really, really hard on it.... maybe you could sign the papers? I-it says I need my head of house, and that's you, sir, so... I came to ask." He suddenly felt all his nerves catch up with him as he stood in the large room with a teacher he didn't know. What if he was really strict and said no? Or what if he was super fun? Oh, it was so hard to try and figure it all out!

Essy ze Ninja

Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ, Sтαяяу Ɲιgнт Pᴀɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ вƖυє αηɗ gяαу
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ѕυммєя'ѕ ɗαу ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪɴ му ѕσυƖ
Sнαɗσωѕ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs; Sкєтcн ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɗαffσɗιƖѕ
Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ вяєєzє ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ωιηтєя cнιƖƖѕ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ѕησωу Ɩιηєη Ɩαηɗ
Nᴏᴡ I υηɗєяѕтαηɗ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕαу тσ мє
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ѕυffєяєɗ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ѕαηιту, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕєт тнєм fяєє
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ Ɩιѕтєη, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ... Ƥєянαρѕ тнєу'ƖƖ Ɩιѕтєη ησω

Professor Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff