Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Amorocho's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image
Professor of Alchemy
..........Juan Angel Amorocho
..................Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction, ......................
not even alchemy can change that."

╔══════════════╗
Amorocho's Office
Fall of 2036

╚══════════════╝

A knock came from the door and a deep voice bellowed out, ”Come in!” Inside the office, the professor was elbow deep in a large potted vase, fertilizing the soil of what appeared to be an ugly gnarled stump with wicked green vines that stretched like a brown and green octopus. It was the last month he'd be able to fertilize the snargaluff plant, after all, when winter comes he'll have to shield the plant from the harsh winter. He glanced up at the sound of scuffling shoes and straightened up, peeling off his dragonhide gloves as he turned to address the student. Abrams was his last name, he remembered that right off the bat. ”Mr. Abrams, correct? How might I help you?” With a quiet intensity he could never reign in, he waited to hear everything the second year had to say and hummed thoughtfully.

”That's a brilliant idea, but I must admit, it's a bit unusual for a student at your year to lead a club... However, given the nature of the subject I shouldn't think it a problem. Have you considered where you might host the club? And if you haven't already, I'm confident Professor Hawthorne, the art professor, would be more than willing to give you access to her supplies...so long as you promise to be careful.”

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ ƳєαяRανєηcƖαωRєѕєяνє Sєєкєя

Dris had to admit he was more flustered than he'd prepared for at the meeting of this professor who seemed to know him. Had he really made waves big enough that he was known the school around, or was it perhaps that the man just knew all the Ravenclaws? Dris bit his lip, still fidgeting nervously. At his primary school, every time he'd been called to a professor's office it was to be told he were in trouble, and honestly, he was still a bit scared of the tall, rather imposing man before him. Not only that, but his voice radiated waves of a color that was near to pitch black. Yes, he would have to avoid coming here under circumstances less than friendly.

After blurting out his entire idea, the man said it was a good idea, which brought a little grin to the teen's face. He honestly hadn't been sure if his idea would be well received. Though his worries came racing back when the man noted that he was rather young to be a club leader. He was about to note that he was practically a third year, his birthday being the reason he was only a second year, but it didn't seem to matter. He said he figured that an art club wouldn't be too hard to manage. He then brought up the matter of location, causing a small smile to don the boy's lips. He had indeed planned out the location. And he mentioned Professor Hawthorne too, Miss Tanna, and Dris had already cemented his ideas. "Yessir. See, last year, after my... erm... sleep-painting... thing, Headmaster Steele and Miss Hawthorne gave me access to use one of the empty classrooms for all the art I want. I have a key and everything. Plus, I know Miss Hawthorne already, and I do have faith she would let me borrow art supplies, though most of them I already have. My dads, and most of the rest of my family, keep me very well stocked up on art supplies. Since it's my idea for the club, I figure I'd supply most of the things we'd need." He nodded once, now feeling a surge of pride in his idea and a confidence that he might actually be able to achieve his goal here.

Essy ze Ninja

Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ, Sтαяяу Ɲιgнт Pᴀɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ вƖυє αηɗ gяαу
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ѕυммєя'ѕ ɗαу ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪɴ му ѕσυƖ
Sнαɗσωѕ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs; Sкєтcн ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɗαffσɗιƖѕ
Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ вяєєzє ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ωιηтєя cнιƖƖѕ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ѕησωу Ɩιηєη Ɩαηɗ
Nᴏᴡ I υηɗєяѕтαηɗ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕαу тσ мє
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ѕυffєяєɗ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ѕαηιту, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕєт тнєм fяєє
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ Ɩιѕтєη, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ... Ƥєянαρѕ тнєу'ƖƖ Ɩιѕтєη ησω

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:20 pm
User Image
Professor of Alchemy
..........Juan Angel Amorocho
..................Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction, ......................
not even alchemy can change that."

╔══════════════╗
Amorocho's Office
Fall of 2036

╚══════════════╝

Dustin? Drake? Dylan? No, none of that sounded quite right. But he knew he was close. It really was a shame that he didn't have more contact with the younger students of the castle. Once or twice he'd thought about taking on of the core subjects; each one had been open at some point. Instead, he decided to simply substitute, it freed up more time for him to continue his personal experiments and finish his alchemical dissertation—he never would've guessed it'd take so long. It was one of the reasons why he turned down the position as deputy headmaster.

”I see,” he said, trying to keep a straight face. Ah yes, he'd heard of the incident. Everybody had heard. But at least now he knew what the boy's name was. Driskol Abrams. ”Well, you've certainly thought this through. You have my full support. The only thing I need from you now is this form filled out, bring it by my desk whenever you're ready.” He had to shuffle through the drawers of his desk for a minute then handed it over.

[OOC: And you already did that part, so you're good to go!]

Miss GryffindorK

Professor Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas