Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
Anyone doing Pie Eating Contest???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

Raezer

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 pm
I hope we're all supporting Gaia's first gay NPC heart I know it's not a big deal, but as long as we're all Gaians, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:28 pm
First gay npc? Devin?

o.o I still don't like pie  

FauxZombie

Raezer

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm
FauxZombie
First gay npc? Devin?

o.o

I'm starting to think that I'm the only one who reads the mini-comic. -_- Promaggedon, anyone? But the pie is for Devin. It's another anti-gold inflation tactic by Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:04 pm
Raezer
FauxZombie
First gay npc? Devin?

o.o

I'm starting to think that I'm the only one who reads the mini-comic. -_- Promaggedon, anyone? But the pie is for Devin. It's another anti-gold inflation tactic by Gaia.
Yeah, I gave up reading on it over a year ago. Even when I get notifications I just open the page and close it  

FauxZombie

Raezer

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:51 pm
FauxZombie

Yeah, I gave up reading on it over a year ago. Even when I get notifications I just open the page and close it

The storyline's the whole reason I joined Gaia. Alien invasion Halloween parties and the like, especially when a character as interesting as Devin comes along. Although, I have to admit, the one page at a time manga pace is getting to be a chore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 pm
Yeah, I've been doing it, and my pies have been going to either Devin or Vanessa.  

Zydrate Popsicle

Sexy Krampus

FauxZombie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:17 am
Raezer
FauxZombie

The storyline's the whole reason I joined Gaia. Alien invasion Halloween parties and the like, especially when a character as interesting as Devin comes along. Although, I have to admit, the one page at a time manga pace is getting to be a chore.
I joined, originally in 2004 (on a different account) due to a friend. Even back then I wasn't interested in the story. The whole plot to it never drew me in.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:16 pm
I did a Pie Eating Contest at My Middle School...
Mmm, Lemon Pie! heart

AKeikoB

Friendly Kitten

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers