Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Give Us A Pat On the Back Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:31 pm
Hello!

We want to know what you think of our guild! Post anything you'd like to compliment the guild about here, whether it's our friendliness or about how often our members post! Feel free to... pat our backs!

This thread is only for positive feedback. Questions and suggestions to improve the guild should go in the Room of Requirement subforum.

Thanks for your kindness!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:40 pm
Did I mention...?

That we are number three in the guild registry (when you search for Hogwarts roleplay)? We have 26,680 posts and 57 members.

That is 6,238 more posts than the second guild and 23,512 more than the first guild! Members-wise, we had the lesser of members compared to both guilds. To get that many posts with so little people? Now that's amazing!

Did you also see the last three guilds? Yup, those three guilds are our brother and sister guilds and they are in the top six active "Hogwarts roleplay" guilds. Our world is dominating the registry!

Pat our backs!

Oh yeah, when I posted this the guild that was originally in second dropped below the top six, which means that Hogwarts jumped up to second, easily! Pretty sweet, huh? ;D

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:38 pm
heart
WE ARE AMAZING!!!!
heart

I might be bias though XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 pm
heart
This guild is awesome exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim it's way more organized an easier to follow than any guild I've seen or been a part of. I had to quit a lot of other guilds because they weren't set up properly and it was hard to follow but here it's quite simple and I enjoy being a part of this guild very much ^_^
heart

Gideon12

5,700 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:36 pm
*pats everyone's back* ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:55 pm
I'm looking at this place, and I have to say: I'm home... everytime I come to this guild biggrin  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Have to admit, this place is very well organized and taken care of. Keep up the good work. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:47 am
Out of the time I have been on Gaia and seen my fair share of guilds, both good and bad, I have to say this guild ranks up their in the top brackets. For all rights it easily the most organized and efficient guild I have come across. The crew know their duties and perform them, and the PM responses I have received have usually been surprisingly quick and most of the time the same day.

If nothing else the guild has had me writing more than I have in a long time in order to keep up with the people I am interacting with, and I have not even started doing assignments yet. Please keep up the most excellent work.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:06 pm
I've been on several Roleplays and Roleplaying Guilds in Gaia, even own an RP guild myself, but this tops any I've seen yet. I have spent the last six days (since I've joined) on the guild almost six hours a day. I've had so so so so so much fun on the guild I've already created my second first year and joined MoM&tWW. I hope to someday become crew so I can be a bigger part of this epicly amazing guild that I will never forget. Thank you so much for being in the top 3 guilds so that I noticed you when I typed in Hogwarts Guild. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 pm
I've reviewed everything before I joined. Well, let me just say that this is the most organized and well thought out guild I've come across. It actually has the school feel to it. I literally am amazed by this and I am looking forward tothe next year so my character can make his own legacy.  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

SephRem

Dangerous Lunatic

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:12 pm
This is one of the organized and hierarchical guilds I've ever seen. Ever. I can't wait to dive into the RP world here. It looks expansive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:47 am
This guild is pretty hard core!! cool whee

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:44 pm
A little update for Vampire Toy's second post. We are still number three on the registry, but we are now at 136 members, with 38,662 posts. That gives us 50 more members than the number one spot and just under 17,000 more posts. Heck, our sister guild, the Ministry of Magic and Wizarding World has 91 members with 4,768 posts. That's more members than the number one spot and more posts than the number two spot. We are dominating.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:53 pm
Us=Better than them! Why are we third though?  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers