(Hey, everyone, haven't been on in forever, dont know if anyone knows me anymore.
anyway, on to the rp)
the war between the Great devil state of Ti Jiire and the heavenly state of Gales has come to an end, the land once in turmoil is ever sturdy, though partially beaten demon black scars from hellmortars and god cannons alike, many still survive in the badlands, though most are bitter and tensions still rise between forgotten angelic troops and deserter demons. within the confines of the ruined land of telgata ,the elves of the forest have returned, angry at man, demon and holy one like for desecrating the land they once so sweetly live in. Man, who has been drafted by the demons and angels, with the war stopped suddenly and unexpectedly, began to look at there and land and asked themselves, why did I side with them? look what they've done to my land. you were born or arrived in a country with tensions and skirmishes arise in it at any moment, with relics of demons and gods left behind, this is your story, you choose how to tell it
so, anyway, you know the deal by now, before joining give us some details about your character
Mine for Example:
Name: Remnant
Race: teifling
Bio sad short and sweet or long or complicated)
was born a freak to his village, a mixture of man and demon. kicked out of his hometown remnant, a name given by his father, a demon, he now goes out into the scarred land to look for the man who had abandoned him and gave him a cursed name.