Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

A Corpse RIP

O.G. Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:31 am
I'm gonna roll with these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz4AWjnlPvY

And it is rumored to be coming out in October so yay!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:29 am
WANT  

Sock Grenade

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 am
Pre-Orders started today.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 am
You are now aware that The Old Republic will be a disappointment with everyone being a Jedi. It will die a slow death against the hands of World of Warcraft, however long it takes.

Though I'll still buy it and play it religiously.  

Honorary Charlatan

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 pm
I am now aware that your opinions are, in my own opinion, retarded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 pm
Says the guy whose opinion is objectively false. :V  

Honorary Charlatan

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 pm
Opinions, by nature, are biased.
You a**.
My bias being that most people I talk to are excited for other classes more than the Force users and also WoW is not nearly a perfect game.
I'm not saying it will kill WoW, but it's not going to just fade away either.
You have the entire Star Wars fan base here.

Not to mention you're an a** and probably also Clone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 pm
Pre-Order it if you can find it, and if you want it that badly.

Three different versions:

150.00 Full-On hardcore "collector's edition"
80.00 Digital Deluxe Edition
60.00 "Shut the ******** up, and let me play already." version.  

The Rotary Rocket

Honorary Charlatan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:15 pm
Felin Greenleaf
You a**.

Right. Mine are innately balanced towards complete and total truth.

Thees ees jowke

Quote:
My bias being that most people I talk to are excited for other classes more than the Force users and also WoW is not nearly a perfect game.

Yes it will. It'll take quite a bit of time if they make it well, but really every game that hasn't been radically different from WoW --which this game is not-- has fallen by the wayside in eventuality. Quality doesn't matter quite a lot, WoW's got an established fanbase and with MMOs that's what tends to matter. Unless the game has radically improved gameplay, most people will stick with what they've been playing for years.

This is not to mention that of those that have played the game, less than favorable things have been said. It seems to suffer many of the problems that MMOs suffer from. Poor level design, balancing issues, graphical glitches, boring mission structure, and --of course-- grinding out the a**. I'll try it out, but I have no expectations and I mostly think it's going to do poorly. I don't think Bioware's in their element here, and honestly, I think they have no reason to concentrate on this game instead of trying not to put out abortions like Dragon Age II. Hell, this game should have been Knights of the Old Republic III, a triumphant return of a series universally loved. But then again, with Bioware's current attention to gameplay, I'm not sure it would have been very good.

Quote:

Waaah, waaah, I can't take a joke. sad

And I'm Clone? Some banned dude that disagreed with you one time or something?

Edit: Come to think of it, I believe Angelica mentioned that someone joked that I was a sock puppet or something because I post mostly in her topics. I'm assuming that's what you mean?

Close-knit communities just love their drama, eh?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:28 pm
The NDA on The Old Republic is rock-solid. Implication: BAD.

EA's charging us a ton of money and even charging us for pre-ordering it. Implication: CASH GRAB.

So, you're going to pay top dollar for a product they're not even going to let you know anything about? Implication: OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SHEEP, RIP THEM OFF AND RUN AWAY LAUGHING.  

Zelkiiro

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:22 am
Honorary Charlatan
Felin Greenleaf
You a**.

Right. Mine are innately balanced towards complete and total truth.

Thees ees jowke

Quote:

Yes it will. It'll take quite a bit of time if they make it well, but really every game that hasn't been radically different from WoW --which this game is not-- has fallen by the wayside in eventuality. Quality doesn't matter quite a lot, WoW's got an established fanbase and with MMOs that's what tends to matter. Unless the game has radically improved gameplay, most people will stick with what they've been playing for years.

This is not to mention that of those that have played the game, less than favorable things have been said. It seems to suffer many of the problems that MMOs suffer from. Poor level design, balancing issues, graphical glitches, boring mission structure, and --of course-- grinding out the a**. I'll try it out, but I have no expectations and I mostly think it's going to do poorly. I don't think Bioware's in their element here, and honestly, I think they have no reason to concentrate on this game instead of trying not to put out abortions like Dragon Age II. Hell, this game should have been Knights of the Old Republic III, a triumphant return of a series universally loved. But then again, with Bioware's current attention to gameplay, I'm not sure it would have been very good.

Quote:

Waaah, waaah, I can't take a joke. sad

And I'm Clone? Some banned dude that disagreed with you one time or something?

Edit: Come to think of it, I believe Angelica mentioned that someone joked that I was a sock puppet or something because I post mostly in her topics. I'm assuming that's what you mean?

Close-knit communities just love their drama, eh?

Also you're a stupid face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 pm
Considering that the NDA doesn't matter what with sites like betacake, and that the impressions from betacake are insanely favorable, I don't think there's much to worry about.

Also, who cares if a ton of people are jedi type classes? It's Old Republic era so that makes sense.

Anyway it's not going to take down WoW, but it won't die a slow death either. Star Wars has an insane fanbase who are for some reason still willing to play Star Wars Galaxies, so I think if the game is even remotely good it will not risk dying.

Even if the level grind sucks, I can just play the Starfox styled space missions B)  

A Corpse RIP

O.G. Lover

Sock Grenade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 am
Still can't wait to rock the smuggler. (:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 am
Everybody who isn't talking directly about the game should stop posting.

This game is going to be awesome.  

Xahmen

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:07 pm
I'm gonna play the ******** out of a dual lightsaber Miraluka Jedi  
Entech

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items