Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:52 am
:33

He's white and tan/peachy colored. I love him.

His tail is really gross and bloody from the petstore. He was in a cage with like 7 other boys and they were all fighting and i picked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:32 pm
I have a mouse :3 but he is wild caught,well,wild rescued,when he was just a hopper he was starving,and I found him,and saved him,hes a happy boy now smile I thought he was a she for so long xD congrats on the new fur baby BTW biggrin  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LittleMissMich

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm
now I miss my mouse crying He was wild rescued as a tiny baby from my cats. His name was hector, He was so pretty 3nodding He had black ticking over dark brown and light brown fur.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 pm
LittleMissMich
now I miss my mouse crying He was wild rescued as a tiny baby from my cats. His name was hector, He was so pretty 3nodding He had black ticking over dark brown and light brown fur.
mine is just an ordinary brown mouse,and he gets VERY agitated if I clean his cage xD he isnt a hold me mouse,he just hangs out in his cage and runs on his wheel,he likes to climb on the lid too ^.^  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LittleMissMich

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:31 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
LittleMissMich
mine is just an ordinary brown mouse,and he gets VERY agitated if I clean his cage xD he isnt a hold me mouse,he just hangs out in his cage and runs on his wheel,he likes to climb on the lid too ^.^

hector was just for looking too. He loved burrowing, that was fun to watch. He hated being messed with in any way, he had his cage the way he liked it and had a fit if you touched anything. whee crazy thing...I do wish they lived longer though...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:51 pm
LittleMissMich
Cowgirl-with-heart
LittleMissMich

hector was just for looking too. He loved burrowing, that was fun to watch. He hated being messed with in any way, he had his cage the way he liked it and had a fit if you touched anything. whee crazy thing...I do wish they lived longer though...
that's the way Lucky is xD he has an absolute tizzy every time I have to clean his cage,but I cant leave it dirty,I bury his food,I dont put it in a bowl,so he can do his scavenging for it,more natural xD  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LittleMissMich

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:31 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
LittleMissMich
Cowgirl-with-heart
LittleMissMich

that's the way Lucky is xD he has an absolute tizzy every time I have to clean his cage,but I cant leave it dirty,I bury his food,I dont put it in a bowl,so he can do his scavenging for it,more natural xD

That's always fun to watch, Hector liked the teeny tiny seeds in wild bird seed, i hid an assortment of items for him to find. He liked the variety.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:41 am
LittleMissMich
Cowgirl-with-heart
LittleMissMich
Cowgirl-with-heart
LittleMissMich

That's always fun to watch, Hector liked the teeny tiny seeds in wild bird seed, i hid an assortment of items for him to find. He liked the variety.
yes,I mix up wild bird seed,chicken scratch,and layer pellets for Lucky,and just scatter it on the bottom before I put in the shavings whee  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items