Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nox Numen, or otherwise known as The Deity

The Deity was flying in high orbit around Gallifray trying to get back to her home world. She had just managed to escape from deep in the universe after completing her mission but slowly something was happening. As she moved around, she was worried, she was frightened by something, what was it? "Come on think! What is changing? Why do I feel so violent? What have I done? Oh no! I've done that haven't I? I think I may be going corrupt. Okay okay, last few moments of sanity going away Deity. Stop talking to yourself and think! AHA! I'll try to land on Gallifray, before that I must program a message for them. Okay this switch here and that button there however ridiculous. Okay Hi? Is thing thing on? Okay whatever, Listen up. I'm going to put my memories into a watch, this one right here. I'm doing this for a short while until you guys can figure out what went wrong on my mission. You see, a thousand years ago I had gone on a mission to quell a Dalek threat deep in the universe. Something went wrong and I ended up destroying the whole lot of them. I was running out of time and in my anger I just blew them up without thinking and now I think I am going corrupt. I don't know if I came in contact with anything there but I cannot remain like this. Please. Help me."

After recording her message she then started messing with the controls setting it on auto-pilot and then went over to this one device. "This is going to hurt....." After a half hour of her screaming, she passed out with her memories of being the Deity going into the watch on the other end of the room. She was going to crash land.

I haven't the time for mercy young Doctor, and I haven't the time for your pathetic excuses young Master.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Planet Gallifrey

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items