Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nox Numen, or otherwise known as The Deity

As she crash landed, several things went off line and as such the ship itself went into a mode of sleep. Just like her, the ship would wait until help would come. Surely by now someone would have seen her crash, if anything recognize she has returned? Though they may be hard pressed to find her holding a watch while out cold. The only things working were the latch that allowed entrance and the message dash board.

I haven't the time for mercy young Doctor, and I haven't the time for your pathetic excuses young Master.

(Bleh short post)  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:51 am

As she slowly woke up, she placed her hand on the console and it soon began to broadcast a distress signal to the other time lords on the planet. "Ugh....where am I?" Unaware of what she has done, she had taken on the identity of Nox Numen. "This is a strange room.....'Ello? Is there anyone there? Huh.....I've got to find a way out....hmm? This is strange....I have a pocket watch....am I a time keeper?" She set it around her neck without a second thought. "Nox Numen the time keeper, nice ring to it. OOOH! I have swords! Wait does this mean I fight? A time keeper that fights.....TIME KNIGHT!" She spins around in a random blur of an ignorant happiness.

"Wait a minute....if I'm a time knight then this room must be my room or something. Hmm? Distress signal? Damage to exterior mild, repairs being performed....help on the way....I must of crash landed.....where am I?" The console read out as Vally of Castavros. "OOH nice and medieval sounding! I must be in the fourteenth century...wait a minute they don't have technology in that time era. Huh? There is some kinda of message with the word send....address is to the Doctor? Am I injured? Maybe I need a doctor....my vision is kinda blurry. SEND!" Little had she known, it was a message The Deity had programmed in to send to the other time lords with a recording of what took place. She looked in the mirror and noticed she was wearing a pathetic looking article of a torn up dress. "Time to change." She soon dressed up in a white shirt, with a skirt that has suspenders, a pair of black boots and a tie of some sort. She then attached her two katanas to her waist. "Much better!"

I haven't the time for mercy young Doctor, and I haven't the time for your pathetic excuses young Master.

(thought of something for ya, Cheshire, Doctor)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:44 pm
The Nurse ran up to the ship looking for anyone. " Oh man I hope their ok in there. You have any readings Doctor?"  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"not quite ... i got a life sign but it's human" he said as he walked inside "piloting a TARDIS?" he said as he looked at the console and replayed the distress signal "the Deity? that's not possible, she was around the time of Rassilon over a thousand years ago" he said as he spun around "hello?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:02 pm
" What? I don't think I know much about her but how can she still be alive? I was told she died."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:27 am

"Hello, are you a doctor? The thing there was probgrammed to send you a message so you must be." She looked around and saw another person. "Mind telling me where I am? Whats this Deity anyways?" She had a pocket watch dangling around her neck, and not just any watch, THE watch that timelords used to put their memories into. "What? What is with the staring? Never seen a woman in your life before? I must say for a doctor you don't get out much. So, any idea what the hell this thing is?" She grabbed her watch and lifted it off her neck. "Darn thing seems to be busted but I haven't tried." She then sat in a chair and looked at them. "Whoa...everything's getting all dizzy again...wonder if I hit my head with the crash-landing."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:24 am
The Nurse recognized the watch. That's how the Deity was alive. She was a time lord. as to why she had hidden her memories that was a mystery. " Your on Gallifrey." The Nurse said answering the girl's question.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:37 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

looking at the woman then at the watch, he felt reluctant to tell her about the watch, he had a bad feeling "yes my name is the Doctor ... um ... i'm not sure what's wrong with it, but i'll be willing to fix it if you like" he said extending his hand

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

"That look in your eye, you've seen this before haven't you?" She put the watch in his hand and when she did there was a slight yellowish glow when it opened just a crack. "Did that thing just....glow?" "Gallifrey? Why does that sound oddly familiar....like....home sense of the word?" She seemed to have an odd expression on her face, like somethings going on in her head.

(been sick as of late....still am)  

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 am
The Nurse could tell that information about the Deity's past was comming back to her. " Have you been here before? I know that sounds odd. And it is since your human and everyone who lives here is a timelord."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

quickly closing the watch, he put it in his pocket "just a fob watch, nothing anyone hasn't seen before" he said as he looked around the ship "she's still healthy ... but i'll have to take you to the Citadel to see about you, in case you have a concussion or anything like that" he said to her "what'd you say your name was again?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:38 pm

"Two names are kinda showing up right now.....so I don't think I said my name. At first I thought I was Nox Numen, but now its telling me I should say the Deity. Wait....two hearts.....is that normal?" She placed her hand on a button and a screen showed up displaying the information in the language of the time lords. "That watch, you stuck it in your pocket but in truth you are panicking, Doctor. Why is that?" She looked in both of their eyes and she was slowly getting irritated. "Why all the deception?"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:25 pm
" Long story." the Nurse said quickly.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:42 pm
WhovainKatCrane

keybladegirl1993

User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"very long story, i'll tell you it some time" he said as he went out the ship and looked around the valley looking for Chesh "silly girl-" he said absent minded. throughout the other realms time had moved on by ten months but on Gallifrey, time didn't move like everywhere else, it hadn't even been an hour

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Planet Gallifrey

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff