Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
The Elements of Disaster.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  I'll bite.
  Not really.
View Results

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 pm
I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested in an RP.
The Elements of Disaster is going to take place in a small town in the middle of nowhere, within which a meteor crashes near a group of friends having a party in the middle of a field near the towns highschool. Each character gains the power over a single element (elements like fire and ice), Each character was born with an inate ability, the meteor crashing in front of the characters unlocks this ability. No one has the same elemental control. Then things start getting freaky.

You'll have to work with me seeing as this is my first attempt at starting my own RP.
I would like to have atleast 5 other people to do this with me.

PM me Your characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:34 pm
Character Set-up:

Username: The Somber Silence
Character name: Axys van Jaeger III
Character Description: Axys is a young man of 17 year, has short cropped red hair, sharp emerald green eyes, Axys is 5' 9".
Element controled: Ice
Method of control: Axys turns all the excess liquid in the air into ice, and can contort the Ice into any shape and density and fight with it.
Additude: A loner with a heart of gold, likes to be helpful but doesn't speak much unless he is interested in the topic.
Creed (what the character Fights for): Axys Fights to protect his small handful of friends and his slowly shrinking family.

EDIT: This is the way I'd like to recieve the Character outlines, of course not with the same information.  

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

The Bass of Marcie

Lonely Fatcat

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:27 pm
Username: Lieutenant Dango
Character name: Devyn
Character Description: Devyn is rather short, at a small five foot three. She has a short bob-cut with naturally black hair. Her eyes can be identified as brown if you look close enough. Nobody's ever bothered to look close enough.
Element controlled: Fire
Method of control: Devyn can make fire burn anywhere, and treats it as a living thing, talking and coaxing it to make it do her bidding. However, fire is hard to control for even the most experienced, and so she has the tendency to accidentally cause fires, especially during that special time once a month.
Additude: Rather antisocial, she can be rather bitter because she has little trust in other people, but could be swayed if someone bothered to try. Nobody's bothered to try.
Creed (what the character fights for): Devyn fights for herself, believing she will die if she doesn't kill first.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:55 pm
Username: jokester120
Character name: Mark Dreage
Character Description: Mark is tall at 6'9, Crew Cut brown hair, has ice blue eyes and is just over 18 years old
Element controled: Lightning and electricity
Method of control: Mark acts like a walking conducter for any electric sources able to drain it from one area and able to throw it at targets
Additude: Hyperactive always have to be on the move, often mistaked for ADD but he just need to do something at any and all moment
Creed (what the character Fights for): Mark fights for survival but he wouldn't throw anyone under the bus to do so  

jokester120

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games