Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm
User ImageCaitlyn Masters's footsteps were absolutely silent on the forest floor. The FaeFox was tracking a fairly violent demon, and she had already selected the arrow that would end the foul creature's life. She had trained in stealth and hunting techniques with the Valkyrie scouts, even though her mother had been a warrior. She preferred stealth and kills at a distance to the up-close and personal bloodbaths of swordfighting.

An almost evil grin crossed her face. She had enjoyed the month when darkness had clouded Faetasia, because the dark ones that were her prey had become conceited. They had thought no one would dare oppose them with their power at its height. But now...now, with the rise of Good again, oh how she loved paying evil unto evil and returning violence for all the things these monsters had done under the black sky.

She watched as the demon exited into a wide meadow, one of the few open spaces nearby. The Fox climbed into a tree and positioned herself, nocking the arrow and preparing to end the demon's miserable existence.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image Walter was walking on through the forest as usual, smoking his cig as he made his way through each clearing. Something seemed odd to him today though, like there was a target on his back. He turned around and looked up into the trees, he knew someone was there but he wasn't sure which tree.

"I know you're watching me, I can feel it." He took another puff of his cig as he took a step towards the trees. He was ready to dodge whatever came out at him. It was a skill he had learned during his many dealings with demons and vampires. "Are you going to come out or do you want to make me tear every tree apart looking for you?" He let his strings out a little and watched as they made their way over the area, probing for the person who was watching him.

He didn't want to deal with this today, it was boring and wasted time he could be using for smoking in peace.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 pm
When her prey spoke, it was nearly enough to knock Cait out of her tree. How had he caught her watching him? Well, that alone made him dangerous enough. She loosed her arrow, but her nerves had thrown off her aim, and it landed next to him. She swore quietly. She had missed and given away her position.

he green-haired fox dropped to of her tree, landing on her feet and pushing herself up. "Look, I don't know how the hell you figured out I was here, but just because I can't take you by surprise doesn't mean I'm going to back down." She said firmly, gripping her bow tightly. One hand was already behind her, fumbling for another arrow just in case he attacked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:13 pm
Walter took another puff from his cig and left it hanging out from the corner of his mouth again. He leaned his head back and ruffled his hair a bit to get some of the remnants of tree pollen out of it. "I'm not really in the mood for a fight, can't a guy smoke in peace?" He let his strings lose a bit and face the green haired fox with a bored face. Not another fox, the last one was a demon and that just took more time out of his day to relax.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 pm
Cait narrowed her eyes, looking him up and down. Then, she lowered her bow, returning the arrow to her quiver. This, she realized, was not likely a demon. No horns, no wings, no pointed tail.

"You aren't what I thought you were. I apologize." She said. She unstrung her bow as a secondary gesture of peace, insurance that she wasn't just going to attack him if he let his guard down.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games