Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
◢ Soft Petal ◣ O // A Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legitly Cereal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 pm
Soft Petal

User Image

Hi, I'm Momoki, the creator of this nice little thing we have.
I will be guiding you through all the objectives proper to be knowing about.
So please sit back and read your brains out, cause here comes the rules and Introduction of our little story !

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

It's about a town that occupies both humans and androids. You could either be one or the other. If you are rogue android, it means you have no owner. If you have an owner, then your an owned android. Then your human. With or without android, you always get a turn to explore the world of androids.  

Legitly Cereal

Legitly Cereal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:39 pm
:: Simple Rules ::

1. God Modding Is Unacceptable.
2. At least 4-10 sentences. No more or less.
3. Don't Ignore people. It's a group Role Play for a reason.
4. You must send me a PM whether you want to be android or human. If human send me " Soft Human", and if Android, "Soft Android".
5. Try to use a character that is original. Not from any t.v series.
6. No more then 4 characters smile Thank you.

These rules are very simple, so if you can, try and follow these rules, or else Momoki will be very sad. Thank you, and enjoy !

Human Code:
Image :
[ First Name ] [ Middle ] [ Last ]
[size=10]Age:[insert age]
Height: [ 5 foot 5 // 5'5
Race: Human
Sexuality: [straight, questioning, curious, lesbian, pansexual]
Country of Origin: [birth country]
Personality:
Relationship status:
Immediate family:[family you live with]
Background: Biography[/size][/align]

Android Code:

Image :
[ First Name ]
[size=10]Age:[insert age]
Height: [ 5 foot 5 // 5'5 ]
Race: Android
Sexuality: [straight, questioning, curious, lesbian, pansexual]
Personality:
Immediate family: [ Owner ] [/size][/align]

Post profiles in here afterwards, when your done ^^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21797693  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
:: Momoki ::

Momoki smiled gloriously while walking down the filled up streets. She was on her way to see her beloved Shou. One of her friends she had met when created. Coincidentally they were created from the same company, but separate from the rest of the androids in this here city. "It's so pretty outside. If only it were like this every day!" she exclaimed with a huge gesture to over exaggerate a bit. She then brought her arms down when smelling the scent of chocolate. Ohh, how wonderful. She thought to herself with a simple bite of her lower lip. She brought herself in front of the chocolaterie and her eyes sparkled. Oh, chocolaterie, how you tease me so.She knew she couldn't buy chocolate unless Shou was here with her. She sighed and just stood there to admire the chocolate for a little while.  

Legitly Cereal

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 am
User Image

:: Alisa ::

Alisa started walking and picking up flowers that she liked as she danced around like she does everyday but then she saw another girl not knowing if she was a android or not she walked to the kind girl and smiled as she waved to her showing a cute smile as she answered,"Hello my name is alisa its very nice to meet u I love your look its so adorable."Alisa smiled another cute smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:39 am
User Image

Momoki blinked when hearing someone distract her from ogling over the scrumptious chocolates. She looked over to see a woman, taller then her by far, and she smiled glowingly at her, bowing in her presence. "My name is Momoki. And thank you, My creator made me this way." she said with a small smile that made it look like she was glowing. She imagined the girl was a rogue android, making her giggle from the thought. Every time she thought of a rogue android, the word rogue made her think of video games.  

Legitly Cereal

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

Alisa smiled but then frowned as she thought about her creators taken by a sickness...Alisa couldn't help but think of her creator of all the fun times they had as she looked at her flowers that she picked and said to momoki with sadness"I miss my creator she was taken by a sickness I was created in the likiness of her young daughter I miss all the good times we had together she would read me stories and we would play together I used to always pick flowers for her I never knew why but it seemed her daughter used to do it too."Alisa looked at momoki as tears rolled down her cheeks but never knew what they were."Am I leaking water from my eyes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:36 am
User Image

Momoki listened and tears formed in her eyes also. What she had just been told was so sad, that her creator had died from sickness and she had no choice but to become a rogue. She went up to Alisa and wiped the tear away by going onto her tip toes. She then titled her head, making her hair swoon to one side "She created you not long ago, didn't she. Since you don't know what the liquid is. It's called a tear. A display of emotion known of great sadness.". She then blinked a couple times and took the girl's hand, smiling gently "Here, come with me. Shou can take care of you !" she said, starting to run with the girl's hand in hers.  

Legitly Cereal

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 am
User Image

Alisa blushed as her hand touched momoki's and she smiled bashfully."Wow I want to know everything I only know the emotions of love and happiness but she never told me of anger or anything else I wish I knew how those emotions worked even though I do have these attachments and they look funny I don't know what they are."Alisa looked at momki and frowned with a confused look.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 am
User Image

Momoki smiled and kept on running, until she reached a big dark house on the hill. She looked up at it and kept running until she got to the door. When opening it, she took a deep breath and yelled out to Shou "Shou ! I'm home !!!". She smiled brightly, knowing the boy would be here since he rarely ever went out. She turned to Alisa and smiled at her, unlatching her hand. "Don't worry, Shou will teach you everything there is to know. Because he's the smartest !" she said, giggling gently and looked up the stairs to see if Shou were to come down and greet her.  

Legitly Cereal

Aki Amaya-chan

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 am
User Image
S H O U

" An Android "

His favorite place; on top of the roof. This was the best time of the day to go up here with the sky nice and blue hovering above him, white lamb clouds dusting over the great light blue continuing far away and even past the horizon. If he reached his hand out, it would almost seem as if he could touch the marshmellow-like.. or maybe candyfloss-like clouds? A sigh escaped the male's lips, and he moved both of his arms behind his head. Even the thought of too sweet foods made him uneasy. 'Momoki. You're late again' - he wanted to tell her, but always knew that many things could catch the little android's attention.
Then suddenly.. there was that little familiar voice. Could it be a record of the little light and chiming voice replaying, or something else? In the end it appeared to him, that his little android had returned, and he got up on his feet in one swift, effortless movement, his strong muscles not even seeming mechanical or human-made. Shou got in through the opened window, almost seeming acrobatic-like, when he turned and got inside on the floor with a thud, stretching up and adjusting the clothes nicely fitting his frame, before going down the stairs. "Momoki!" he called back to her, his voice turning a little up in volume to reach her. 'Oh, she has brought someone with her...' Without saying more he moved to their sides, and placed his hands on Momoki's little slender waist, lifting her up gently, as if she was a precious gem too frail to be handled roughly. "Oooh, now who's this little android.. coming home late as always?" he teased her playfully and twirled around with her once, before putting her down again softly, making sure her senses could follow and so she wouldn't get too ahead of herself and loose her balance. "And who might you be?" Shou asked, his glowing deep violet eyes now turning to the newcomer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 am
User Image

Alisa blushed as she looked at momoki then she sprouted wings on her back as one of her attachments the it retracted back into her back as she felt more confused wondering what the attachments were then a attachment from her fingers made a bubble wand,a knife,a brush,a comb and a safety pin.  

Kau The Haxer

Legitly Cereal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 am
User Image

Momoki hearing sensors heard the footsteps of a running being. She smiled, energy level going up to almost a hundred percent. Then when hearing her voice being called, she jumped up and down and yelled out "Shou !". A nice shade of blush covered her cheeks from the excitement of seeing Shou again. Though it had only been an hour she had been gone for. She giggled like a little child, the laugh ringing like a cute little child, and she smiled radiantly. When being put down she brought herself quickly forth and hugged the male android tightly, nuzzling at him gently and giggling, nuzzling at his waist. "I'm greatly sorry I was late Shou ! ". She then backed away and put her finger to her lips and smiled deviously. "This, is Alisa. She doesn't fully understand the functions of emotions. Like when I first met her, she didn't know what tears were. So I was wondering if you could, help her out ?" she said, smiling at Alisa. She then brought herself forth again and swayed back and forth, on her heels and toes. Then she said in a small ring, sounding chipper "Shou. There's a chocolaterie in the town, you know that right? Uhm, by chance, could you.. get me some?" she asked, biting her lower lip and looking up at him with her puppy eyes, making her eyes sparkle a little bit in the corners.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 am
User Image
S H O U

" An Android "

Shou had laughed lightly and briefly at her happy manner, feeling how she went back to him, after he had put her down, and feeling her small arms wrap around his waist, hugging him tightly and closely. Shou let out a brief sound, at her little body pressed to his, as he leaned down his torso to snake his longer and stronger arms around her little frame, handling her as gently as always, almost fearing that if he squeezed her too tight, her little body would need reparations. "And everything is as it should be? No ringing from the impulses in your ears..?" As he said the things, he lightly reached up to brush his fingertips against the shell of her well-made ear. "..None of your ligament-parts aching or troubling?" Slightly he placed his hand underneath her arm, lifting it slightly, as if inspecting it, but really he was just being playful with her, having knelt down beside her, even though he was still taller despite him making himself smaller than before. Shou then blinked at her question and looked to the newcomer, Alisa. "Hmm", he purred, voice low and rough. "I'll see what I can do.. and, did you say chocolaterie? Hm, maybe I've heard of it", he answered her, and turned his gaze back to the little android before him, seeing the pleading look in her big eyes. "If you'll be a good girl, then I'll think about it", he said thoughtfully, purring slightly at how she was acting. He knew how much she loved chocolate.

Aki Amaya-chan

Tipsy Prophet

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas