Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Subaku-Hi Residence Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:24 pm
(outside appearance)
A large, black, ominous gate was the welcome to the fenced in mansion a speaker and comunication box placed to the side of it, lined maples shading the gravel road that lead to the almost ridiculously huge building, its outside was almost old in appearance a boston ivy had already climbed all the way up to the top of the roof on a small piece of the building with tall pillers that stood as if at gaurd infront of the front two door enterance. The Back yard unlike the more bare front was covered within a large garden of many varieties of plants where it seemed like its own jungle a japanese style sand garden in the middle with a small pond to the side with lilly pads and other water plants resigned with Koi fish swiming about as if swimming to a melody.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
"Subaku this is far beyond appropriate!”
The assistant hissed at the grinning male his head tilted with a chuckle leaving his lips ruby orbs watching the irritated male his fingers passively tapped on the arm of the chair. They were in the master’s study which had been turned to look more so like a comfort room a fireplace to the far side in the middle, books lined the wall or more rather files and data. Subaku-Hi’s leg kicked up to cross over his other knee as he shifted in the chair eyes dull with boredom. The assistant had continued to rant and lecture, perhaps it had been because ‘father’ was no longer alive.
No that poor b*****d was dead as dead as dead could be , choking on his own blood with a knife in his throat. Pathetic idiot.
The male turned his eyes to the door. “where is he?” he questioned softly his lips twitched. “I did buy him fair and square..” he hissed coldly ignoring the assistant who’d now silenced himself quickly from his hissing over the fact. “get him now and leave I want to have a bit of fun with my new ‘toy’” he whispered in taunt as the assistant knelt kissed his silver ringed finger then walked away quickly to fetch his new play toy.
“little rabbit let’s hope that you can entertain me just enough to last a while” he chuckled to himself as he waited for his new toy to enter the room.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 am
Knightly

User Image

I'm standing on my own
Remembering the one, I left at home
Forget about the life, I used to know
Forget about the one, I left at home

a van pulled up to the house and buzzed the gate. Knightly was tied up in chains in the back, blindfolded and gaged, but he was able to hear the gaurds saying "slave delivery" into a speaker so he figured he was getting delivered to a fancy house. he heard the creaking of a gate and then the van started moving again. he felt himself being lifted out of the back and handed to someone else, someone who was deffinatly not a gaurd.

So now I'm standing here alone
I'm learning how to live life on my own
Forget about the past, I'll never know
Forget about the one, I left at home

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 am
The assistant's lips twisted in complete disgust, how pathetic did this male look tie and bound by his many of cloth, of many things his curiousity was why. a boy. Subaku was twisted in many ways and surely this was just one of them, after signing what he needed to he gently shut the door figuring doing any more might have frightened the male, With that he walked to subaku's 'little toy' and took off each of the many things they put on him. the ties, gag, and blindfold then stared at the male. "Please come with me." he noted his voice was deep and soothing when he wasnt yelling at subaku for his many childish doings. With that he'd start the way to the study, of course, little did he care of the boy behind him.

After all. he wouldnt get far.

The assistant would soundlessly walk knightly to the door of the study not looking back to see if he'd been following or not and stood in front of it as if to motion that he wouldnt go in, but that kightly was ment to.

Subaku on the other had had become even more irritated, his fingers tapping sharply on the wooden arm eyes narrowed to the fireplace and teeth clenched as he waited for 'his toy' to come in.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 am
Knightly blinked and looked at the assistent, slipping a hand into his pocket as he searched for his eye patch. he gave a small sigh when he found it and slipped it on over the eye he'd been keeping closed before he followed after the man. he wasn't speaking yet, but that was because the gaurds had kicked his windpipe durrign the fight against all htose restraints and his throat was too sore. when they made it to the study and the assistent stopped he lightly knocked on the door and then peeked in, looking at the man inside with a sparkling purple eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:23 am
Subaku's eyes flicked to the door a wide grin pushed into his lips as he stood and rubbed his hands lightly together walking to the door his ruby orbs staying on knightly. "oh, you look rather adorable even out of the cage." he cooed in taunt as he pulled him in so his body collided with his own a hand placed low on his hip he looked out the door to his assistant. "i want to be alone with.." he looked to the male as if to say in taunt of the other male. "with my little rabbit, right knightly?" he questioned eyes sharp with amusement.
With that he shut the door and released the new comer and walked to his chair, sitting himself he kicked a leg to cross over the other as he flicked his hand to motion the other male to come to him.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 am
Knightly coughed lightly at the strange comment and looked at his new master with an amusement of his own. this guy was in for a supprise. he glanced over to the assistant again and then back up to his master, giving a tiny nod of his head. "y-yes... sir..." he murmured, his voice horse still.
he fixed the patch back into place and tightened it when he was released before he moved over to the man, looking him over as he moved. when he was a few inches from the man's crossed legs, he flopped onto the ground and rested his head on his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:00 am
Subaku looked to the boy at his feet and chuckled lightly. "so obediant?" he smirked as he lowered a hand to knightly's head leaning forward his lips parted further in a grin leading his hand down his cheek to his neck giving it a light rub his lips pursed with a twitch of irritation. "hm. does it hurt?" the young killer questioned as his ruby orbs watched him. his concern truely wasnt that the male was hurt, more so that they dared hit something of his.

With that Subaku took the other male's arm pulling him to his feet he grabbed his thigh and slightly forced him to sit onto his lap as he mindlessly examined the bruising on his neck gently turnning and lifing his chin a twisted look of disgust on his face but it past as he looked at the other's one visible eye then smirked as his hand lifted to brush the eyepatch. "hiding such things from your master?" he cooed before his eyes flicked with amusement as he twirled a lock of knightly's hair on his finger. "how strange..a master should know every bit of his pet" he noted smoothly in referring to a almost sexual and physical since more then a emotional one.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 am
Knightly Gave a small yelp when he was pulled into Subaku's lap, slightly annoyed that he was being manhandled. "i-it's nothing..." he murmured, looking away. "just a small parting gift from the guards." he shrugged, acting as if he'd gotten something like this before.

he flinched slightly when Subaku touched his eyepatch and immediatly covered it with his hand. "i-i don't like having it uncovered...." he sighed, his voice starting to come back. he didn't say anything about the finall comment, finding it slightly disturbing and embarassing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 am
His lips parted in a chuckle as he leaned back in his chair tapping his fingers agaisnt the arm slowly and periodically. "you'll get used to it" he noted softly as he touched his hand to his neck tilting his head with amusement. "you're so obediant." he laughed. "i do hope that there is much more to you." in fact subaku was sure there was, knightly wasnt human therefore there were bound to be things about him that was far from being humanly.

With a ahh of breath he smiled a crooked grin. "Im your master, Subaku-Hi." the name was odd and he didnt bother giving a last name at it. his fingers lightly brushed along the soft skin of his neck and cheek as he spoke. "you'll obey everything i ask of you when i ask of you, there are to be no questioning of what i tell you to do. In return you'll be 'part of the family' so to speak." he chuckled of course he wouldnt really be part of the family. no. he was subaku's and only his and he was damn sure that that wouldnt change the slightest. "You'll be fed, dressed, the essentials, plus protection and ect." he noted as if he'd already gotten bored with explainning to knightly.

"I do hope you understand." he noted with a nearly passive sigh before his eyes looked the boy over for a moment before passing it off mentally that he'd made a good choice with the boy as far as he understood. that was. as long as he kept him interested the very least.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 am
oh, there's definatly more to me. Knightly thought as he looked at his master. he found it slightly amusing that the introduction had come late and couldn't help the chuckle that slipped through his lips. "i'm not gonna promise anything when it comes to how i behave..." he smirked. "and i can't help but wonder what will happen to me when i don't obey you?" he snickered, slipping out of the male's lap as he spoke.
a smirk slipped onto his lips as he stepped into the shadows behind him. "after all; fairies are rather mischevious little things...." his voice echoed around the room as he stayed hiden, deciding to see just how talented his master was at 'hunting'.
{all i want to say to this is: big mistake Knightly. }  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 pm
Subaku chuckled to himself. "oh such a silly rabbit you are." he mused as he stood. "testing your master is no way a pet should act, but as your master i am required to teach you the valuable lesson you will not soon forget." a smirk crossed his lips. subaku was far to used to the dark room, and quite frankly found the male's attempts amusing and entertainning.

Untying his tie he let it slip to the floor and buttoned his collar. "Bad pets get punished." he stated bladly with that, a gun shot, no subaku wouldnt hit his prized toy it would be a waste of money, but even in the dark room the master shot would jolt just by the testful fairy's head as if to tell the boy that he'd already lost his game of hide and seek in the dark. With that he fully turnned his body to face the male in the dark. "oh dear. i missed" he chuckled, of course he hadnt but as he'd stated. a valuable lesson was to be learned and he was the teacher for this lecture. one knightly wouldnt soon forget.

Subaku walked in a held high stance his eyes dangerous even when the dark concealed them in shadow. "tsk tsk tsk" he chuckled as he came to the male taking his neck into a light grip he grinned and pushed him against the wall. "now you wanted to know the result of disobeying me.." he whispered as he leaned his head in to n** his ear. "ill show you." his final words slipping with a dangerous breath of amusement his knee pushed between the fairy's spreading his legs as he hands pulled his wrist together holding them above his head, dropping one arm to his waist he used his single hand to hold both almost painfully to the bared wall.

The killer's lips pressed against the nape of his neck heated breaths against his skin, his hand against his hip moved agonizingly slow under his shirt to knightly's lower back. giving a bite against his neck he grinned to himself inching his fingers past the hem of his pants awaiting the yelps and screams for him to be released.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 pm
Knightly's ears were ringing, the bullet just barely missing him had sent him into a rush. "damn." he hissed, chewing on his lip as he watched the man approch him. he gave a slight hiss when his neck was grabbed and looked at him with defiance.

The fairy had been trying to pull Subaku's hands off his neck when he'd been pinned to the wall and his hands were held above his head. he gave an angry huff as he looked the man that was now spreading his legs.

it was when Subaku's lips touched Knightly's skin that the fairy slipped up and a small gasp slipped through his lips and he blushed lightly. he quickly focused himself when he was bit and used his claws to dig into the other's hand. "l-let me go!" he frowned and growled slgihtly when he realised what his free hand was doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:33 pm
Subaku chuckled. "how cliche." he whispered tauntingly as he forced the fairy to turn, he pushed his hands roughly against the wall then his hand on top to ensure he could no longer attempt to scratch his way free, not that it would have worked either way, his hand ran from his waist where he forced it to be held out to push against subaku's front to his head taking a hand full of hair he pulled his head back a bit. The killer held himself close to him as he leaned down and tauntingly whispered in his ear. "What happened to that smug little fairy?" he questioned his teeth giving a n** to his ear.

The Don's body shifted behind him ensuring every moment the other male would feel. "Wasnt it you that wanted to know the result first hand?" he hummed before he released his hair and slipped his slender hand down his spine at his waist moving to the front of his pants unbuttoning them to slack their hold on knightly's waist, with that subaku's lips parted in a mocking chuckle as he shifted himself so his hand could easily move to the small of his lower back agonizingly slow pushing past the hem of every peice of clothing at his waist so the boy could feel his hand slipping.

Subaku, on the other hand. found every shaming second of the other male, entertainning.  

To-shi to-shi12

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 pm
Knightly gave a small gasp as his head was pulled backwards, gave a frusterated sigh, and closed his eye. "i got caught in the spider's web...." he hissed, gritting his teath as he wasn't able to move his arms any more.

he frowned as he felt Subaku undoing his pants, starting to regret his decision to play a game. "all i wanted was to play a game..." he taunted, stiffening up as he felt the man's hand going down his back. "D-don't...." he spat, closing his eyes tightly.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff