Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:37 am
Gladstone, Oregon, a quaint little town just outside of Portland, Oregon.
Autumn has fallen and the weather begins to turn crisp.
In the center of town is a small Cafe that is known to those of the town as the Sad Cafe, though the interior is cheerful, if not a bit subdued.
Why 'Sad' you may ask, when almost everyone who leaves wears a smile?
The Sad Cafe is a place where the broken hearted, the down trodden, those who feel lost, and those who are just having an over all bad day go.
But what is it about the cafe that draws them in?
That is debatable.
Some say it is the menu. Sweet cakes, warm tea, coffee just the right strength, the kitchen always holds what you could wish.
Others say it is the company. Being around others that have the same feelings as you tend to cheer you up.
But most people that you'd ask would say it is the Hostess. A woman who, though young in her years holds a lot of wisdom and seems to be able to heal the heart and soul.
So will you walk down Orange Street, turn into the deep purple door and take a seat within the Sad Cafe?
Because, who knows, maybe a visit is just what you need.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:03 am
Rules.... Rules... You know then already, don't you?
If you don't, then you better go learn them, because I'm not going to write the usual ones down, because they are pretty common sense, yes?
Be literate. I want several sentences for your post.
Just because this is going to start out mopey and sad and what not, does not mean you get to be an a*****e.
And you character doesn't get to stay miserable.
be active.
I've left a lot open to the story, so anything could happen.
Though nothing magical.
PM me the profiles titled 'Sugar? One lump, or two?'

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:43 am
[align=center][color=teal][size=14][Quote][/size][/color]
[color=CHOSE][size=10][img]DIRECTLINK.[/img]
[Name, first and last][Age, written out][Gender]
[Why are you sad?][Likes5+][Dislikes5+][/size][/color]
[color=teal][size=14][Gaianame][/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:45 am
[Accepted Profiles]

[Everyone deserves a smile.]
User Image
-Blue eyes, not red-
[Misery Rose Vikorson][Twenty-Three][Female]
[I'm only sad when my customers are sad.][Baking // making people smile // seeing couples in love // poetry // wearing frilly dresses // watching the leaves on the trees change colors][Fights // tears // blood // burnt food // the smell of fish // when my customers leave unhappy]

[TalesOfMisery]

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
User Image
[Lucy Aurora Maddigan] [Twenty -one] [Female].
[Lucy recently lost both her parents in a car accident. Although she now has more than enough money to live comfortably with the insurance money, she was being driven insane living at home alone. She picked up and moved; selling the family home in the hopes that it would get rid of her social isolation, but she'd only succeeded in making herself a stranger in a new town. That is until she found the Sad Cafe. Since her first step inside the comforting air had righted her soul. So much so she decided to stick around. Now Lucy works there, and with a little encouragement she's thinking about going back to school. ][Sweet things/ Children/ Intelligence/ Puzzles/ Reading][Being flustered/ Purposefully rude patrons/ Rude children/ Book abuse/ Gossip ]

[Zetao]

[Only say what you are positive about.]
User Image
[Ashriel Elizabeth Smith][Seventeen][Female]
[Her parents just had her move from their old home, and she isn't the best at making new friends - resulting in everyone she meets only making fun of her.][Books, Archery, Quiet, Solitude, Drawing][Crowded places, New people, Being forced into talking, Loud areas, Books of any sort being ripped.]

[Paradoxial Mouse]

"I can't do this anymore."
User Image
[Marcus Fortuna][Twenty five][Male]
[Girls are so hard to understand. Marcus doesn't even know what he did wrong to break up with his girlfriend. One day, it seemed, it was like she suddenly got angry at him and left him. Surely it wouldn't have been a problem if Marcus hadn't given his total love and life for her. Now broken up with his supposed 'love of his life', he has recently moved into a tiny apartment in Gladstone, Oregon. He is learning and trying very hard to forget her.][Being cared for. Reading. The outdoors. Company. Playing. ][Being lied to. Crying. Carrots. Negative people. Children.]

[Creamsicle Bunnies]

"When I rule the world I'll plant flowers!
When I rule the world I'll have SNAKES!" - Quirrel and Voldemort (A Very Potter Musical)

User Image
[Ezra Sebastian Reddicks~Twenty~Male~Both of my parents and younger sister, Astrid, died in a tragic and freak accidence on their way to Stockholm, Sweden. Ezra feels that he will never be able to live without the pain of losing family again.~His husky puppy Pero, Harry Potter, music, history, shopping.~Planes, rabbits, cigarettes, obnoxious children, and morons.]

Vampire_Aribelle

[What is Love? I dont Know The meaning of the Word]
User Image
[Nicolas "Sorrow" Von Quezacolt][Twenty One][Male]
[I am Sad because I dont know the meaning of true Love is. He just moved to Oregon To get away from his father. He thought he could get a fresh start but the burdens of being an outcast back home still haunts him. His father is a wealthy and prestigious man but treats him like dirt ever since his mother died back when he was 3.][The Sky, Music, Acceptance, Drawing, Food ][Abuse, Negative People, Sad People,Idiots, a Broken Instrument]

[IchigoK25]

“And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad…”
User Image
[Bryce Barron][Twenty Three][Male]
[I’m a schizophrenic art student with no money, no girlfriend, and no family to speak of. Is it any wonder why I would come to the Sad Café?][Art/ Music / Expression / Earl Grey Tea / Pastries / Coffee][People/ Humanity / Having to hide himself / Spicy food/ Math]

[gaaras and milk]

[Hey, take a listen to this. Please? Just a minute or two.]
User Image
[Roanan Deerfelt][Twenty and four years][Male]
[Well, truthfully, it is hard to follow the dream of being a musician and all if you're blind. Nobody wanted to teach a kid how to play who couldn't see the strings of a guitar, let alone the frets. So, I taught, and am teaching, myself. Though criticism is harsh, at least some people take a liking to it. And hey, this cafe seems like a nice place to relax and play a few tunes, right? Especially since it seems I'm not the only one with a few skeletons in my closet here...][Music/Sweets/Relaxing in the shade/The sound of the wind blowing through the leaves/Constructive Criticism][Awkward silences/Spicy foods/The overloading feeling of work/Thoughtless comments/The sound of gunfire]

[Drunken_Ninja08]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:47 am
*reserved*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 am
-Now accepting-

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:52 pm
-bump-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 am
User ImageAt seven months pregnant, t.o.m. feels pretty, oh so pretty.

-Bump-

˙ʎʇʇǝɹd os ɥo 'ʎʇʇǝɹd sןǝǝɟ ˙ɯ˙o˙ʇ 'ʇuɐubǝɹd sɥʇuoɯ uǝʌǝs ʇɐ

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:26 pm
User Imageat seven months pregnant, t.o.m. feels pretty, oh so pretty.

-We needs more people.....-

˙ʎʇʇǝɹd os ɥo 'ʎʇʇǝɹd sןǝǝɟ ˙ɯ˙o˙ʇ 'ʇuɐubǝɹd sɥʇuoɯ uǝʌǝs ʇɐ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 pm
Bumpit! JOIN biggrin  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:16 pm
[Bump]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:27 pm
-bump-  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:13 am
-NOW OPEN!-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 pm
"When I rule the world, I'll plant flowers."

Ezra mumbled to himself as he walked along the sidewalk. Why? He asked himself. Why not me? Why them? They never did anything wrong. I should have died, not them. They didn't deserve it. None of them did. Ezra stopped walking and found himself at the entrance of a tiny cafe." The Sad Cafe. What a strange name." He opened the door and out walk a women with long curly black hair. With a smile on her face bigger than a watermelon. He went up the counter and looked at the menu board." A small cappuccino please." Ezra tried to smile at the women at the register, but it only came out fake and more sad than him not smiling at all.

"When I rule the world, I'll have SNAKES!"

BaritoneGoddess

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas