Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Happy birthday, cat. Couple of pictures. :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 am
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm up doing some late-night thinking and writing, and I just remembered something: mid-July is about when my kitty cat Malcolm was born. We estimated something around July 17th, so that's now his unofficial birthday.

I can't believe the time went by so fast. He's now about two years old (though that's still pretty young) and we got him when he wasn't even two months old. He's grown to be such a wonderful companion, and is definitely becoming more of a cat. He even has amazing agility that he didn't have a year ago; one day, he jumped about 5 feet across my room onto the top of my swivelly computer chair, hung on for the entire spin around, and lept off it into the closet. A huge feat for a cat that couldn't even manage to lay on something without rolling off of it and failed many AFV-worthy jumps.

Anyways, I thought I would post this gorgeous picture of him and a couple of kitten pictures (below). He's one of the most precious things I have. It's been two short years, but hopefully there will be many more, long ones to come.

These should both be around 2 months old. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 am
Aww! He's cute! biggrin Happy Birthday to Malcom! May he have many many more! biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

MC scarlet96

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm
He is so precious xd Happy B-Day, best wishes heart  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out