angry at my mom.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:19 pm
I'm upset at my mom. I recently told her that my friend is bi and she told me that I should stop being friends with her! I told her that my friend isn't interested in me like that, but she said that she might try to push 'her beliefs' on to me so I shouldn't be her friend! It makes me so mad! My mom had no problem with my friend before I told her this, now she wants me to stop being her friend?!?! I'm so angry!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 pm
aahhhhh. yeah sounds like my mother. why i dont tell her about my friends anymore........course my mum believes its a choice so i could lie to her later that my friend chnged her mind..........but thats just me.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm
awww, I've learned to stop telling my mom ANYTHING!! I told her I was joking with my friend and said Rice was racist (Cause IT IS!!! I mean black rice, white rice, mexican rice...never mind -____-) And she freaked out. She even freaks out when I say suck, god, or shut up....and don't get me started about the music I like.
I would suggest still be friends with the person and don't tell your mom, I know it sounds decietful, but if your mom is judging like that, it's ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 pm
Gah, you think that's bad, most of my family are devout christians (bi's aren't allowed) except for my grandpa (who is more discriminatory than anyone else) telling them about me, gah, everyone almost had a heart attack.  

Omnombiskits

Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff