RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:07 am
Not much to add except a note that, a lot of people in this shop wouldn't be here if it weren't for freebies. Honestly.
I wouldn't be here right now if a nice staffer hadn't noticed me talking in thread, clicked my quest thread and, somehow gifted me my first ever quest/soq Lijep.
People need to be grateful..for what they have, do I want more soq? Yes. But, I am also content with my three babies since two were freebies and one might as well be a freebie since I only got him because of kind donations from a lovely charity.
Riri I'm sorry this upset you so much and exploded you are a wonderful kind person & an amazing artist!
There is no bias that I can see since this is the first time I've even been on any kind of CC list XDDD Plus I haven't really ever spoken to Riri..I've seen her in threads but, never spoken with her in a 'deep' way or for an extended amount of time.
Sorry to the colorists..you work so hard. Thanks for all you do, just wish you didn't have to put up with so much bs.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 am
Beejoux
You know what would just solve all these issues?

If we just decided we've had enough of people complaining over getting free stuff and stopped handing things out all together.

Seriously people. Can't you just be happy we're offering up chances for freebies at all, and NOT look a gift horse in the mouth?

I for one am getting fed up with hearing nothing but negative feedback from our attempts to do nice things for you all.
It's posts like this that scare me...

Based on the outpouring of support after this latest bit of drama, I know that many people (myself included) are on the side of the colorists. Unfortunately, the negative minority seems to be the more vocal group. =c

I've kept quiet, mostly becaue I didn't want to stir up more trouble by adding fuel to the fire, but also because I don't know how to say this without feeling like I'm getting up on the soap box and being an a**-kisser, but here goes... In light of the recent drama (most of which I'm just confused about), I'd just like to say that, as a Soq worshiper customer, I support you guys.

I won't lie, whenever I see I haven't won something, I feel more than a little disappointed, but I always, always congragulate the winners and am happy for them. More importantly, I thank the colorist or other contest holder just for the chance at one of these lovely pets. I would never begrudge anyone, instead, I look forward to the next chance with optimism. ^__^

So colorists, please don't let a few Sour Sallys get you down. The truth is, most of us love you guys, support you (and your right to do CCs to keep you sane) and we're beyond thankful and excited whenever you do freebies, even when we don't win! I just hope that the recent events don't have any negative effects on the shop I love. So... yeah... that's it.

*steps down from the soapbox*

Edit...
Perhaps I should post this in a new thread, but what does everyone think of a Colorist Appreciation thread? A safe place where we can all post our thanks and support and gush to those who make Gaia worthwhile. No negativity allowed.  

Kareswynn

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 am
Good idea Kare.

I'm also siding with the colorist for this. I don't see anything biased or unfair in anything that the colorists are doing. Period.

The colorists are doing an excellent job at helping spread soq love freely. Period.

Colorist choice is COLORIST choice, not CUSTOMER choice. Period.

This thread should be either locked or deleted before more problems occur. Period.

There are wayyyyyy too many periods in this damn post. LETS GET SOME TAMPONS UP IN THIS AND CLOG THE PROBLEM
XD

Love y'all. Peace  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas