Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Normally I'd find this rather creepy...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahhh the many flavors of people in this world...
  Warms the heart really.
  Wait... flavor? You mean you've eaten people? *gasp* CANNIBAL!
  ^Wait what?! Nonono! I just meant--
  ^LIES! I know your secret! You can't get away with this! I'm calling the police!
  ^The hell you will! I'll eat you first!
  ^AHA! You admit it--wait. Stop looking at me like that. AGH HELP *runaway*
View Results

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 am
But after living in this part of Vancouver for a month I'm actually becoming rather entertained by the crazy hobo man who comes by every week or so to root the garbage bins. He's very easy to detect you see. He's the guy who's always conversing with himself with loud swears and death threats.

I look forward to hearing him think up new ways to threaten to kill er... himself?

Does that make me a bad person o3o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am
No, you show empathy and he hasn't hurt himself, yet. Give him a large sandwich, like a Whopper or something from Subway.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 am
I doubt he'll hurt himself. Guy's practically a landmark around here; first day my husband heard him, he called up his brother about it (he used to live around here for about a decade) and all he had to do was mention swearing death threats, and brother was all "Oh THAT guy! I love that guy! He's so happily angry at everything! Nice to know he stuck around, haha."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:29 pm
During the recent Canada Post strikes our local post office didn't recieve much honks for support, instead it was passing citizens accusing them of being lazy and telling them to get back to work. sweatdrop

I've seen my share of weird things; namely one in the beer store of this drunken hillbilly lady who must have been hitting the sack with the beer store owner to get some free 2-4's spotted to her upfront and the owner said "I can't front you anymore cases of beer, I'm losing money!" and she said in her gruff voice "If you wanna cut me off, fine. Your cut off too, you can play pirate conquerer all by you'self." xd  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 pm
Hoooey! That's one chest o' buried treasure he won't be gettin his hands on real soon *eyebrow waggle*  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games