Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Calling Emeral Zombie Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 pm
Here's that Topic I promised.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:31 pm
Nice to see a promise kept.
Make the first move?  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm
For you - anything. Alright, we settled on a neko one didn't we?
I move behind her and hug her waist. "Hey, mi linda," I purr.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:52 pm
I place my hands and arms over yours, turning my head to look at you. "Hey, how are you doing?"  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 pm
I nuzzle her neck affectionately. "Much better with you here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 pm
Mr Never Smiles
I nuzzle her neck affectionately. "Much better with you here."

I giggle kissing your cheek, then lean my head on yours. "Well I'm glad to know that. So what are you doing later, Dear?"  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:37 pm
"Not really. Why, have something in mind?" I smile and turn you in my arms so we stand chest to chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:55 pm
Mr Never Smiles
"Not really. Why, have something in mind?" I smile and turn you in my arms so we stand chest to chest.

I wrap my arms around your neck, leaning my hips against yours, leaning back. "Well I can give you some options of what's on my mind, but it's all your choice. We could go to the movies, a romantic one of course, have a movie in, go out for dinner, stay in to eat a homecooked meal of course, I can make it or you can pitch in, or we could go to bed." She winks.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:01 pm
"Ooh, I like the last option. But how about we save it for after a elegant dinner. You choose the meal and I'll assist any way I can." I slip a lock of hair behind your ear. "Don't want to be too fast, now, do we."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:38 pm
Mr Never Smiles
"Ooh, I like the last option. But how about we save it for after a elegant dinner. You choose the meal and I'll assist any way I can." I slip a lock of hair behind your ear. "Don't want to be too fast, now, do we."

I stroke your cheek. Of course, Honey.
How about some ham steaks with roasted potatoes and green peas?
I walk to the fridge and take out the ingredients I need, before you say yes.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:42 pm
I lick my lips and follow. "This looks wonderful and all," I jump on a counter, "but I'd like to know what's for dessert."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 pm
Mr Never Smiles
I lick my lips and follow. "This looks wonderful and all," I jump on a counter, "but I'd like to know what's for dessert."

I lift your shirt and kiss your stomach. "Well, how about some French Canadian cake with some strawberry sauce? But I hope you can take seconds afterwards, it's a different dessert though." She winks and starts to wash the potatoes and quarter them, season them and put them in the oven. "Do you mind thawing the frozen peas in the small pot?"  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 pm
I tear open the peas and do as asked. "These have no flavor. Why do people cook with them?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:31 pm
Mr Never Smiles
I tear open the peas and do as asked. "These have no flavor. Why do people cook with them?"

"Because I haven't a clue where to get peas, and if you want dessert, you'll just have to manage, Honey." She cooks the ham pieces on the frying pan and places it in the plates, pulls out the potatoes, and scoops some peas onto each plate. "Voila! If you want, butter and a little salt and pepper cn be put, or some cheese? But cheese isn't so elegant." She places the plates on the tables and pulls out some butter and cheese.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:33 pm
I stick some peas in my mouth and swallow them. "Anything for dessert, mi linda." I pull you close. "I never have to cook again!"  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff