Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Heel Subillings [O/A] Pls there are only 5 leading roles Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 am
Story

When you say a famous actor you imagine someone beautiful and kind an talented WELL NO.Its true that Cain Heel is good looking and talented but kind only to his little sister Setsuka .Cain has been invited to play in a horror film in Japan but he can't speak Japanesse or that's what the other actors think because he won't reply directly but makes his sister reply in his stead.When he saw younger he killed a guy to protect Setsuka since then he glares everyone except Setsuka who acts as a stop to his power .Setsuka is always whit her brother she is actually in love whit him but thinks he will hate her if he knew so that her only secret from him.Setsuka acts as a translator to him she has been a model but quit to be whit him.

Rules

1.No text like "u want my hart rait"not good okay
2.Romance and violence allowed but do not steal crushes or kill characters
3.No smex we don't need it here take it to PM OR TIME SKIP
3.Please no one-liners as much as i like to be one i don''t think it good if you have blocked and don't know what to type okay but just then
4.As you know i' m the creator of this rp so please do what i say
5.If you have started please no quitting if you want a break okay but please don't quit
6.Sorry for the bother have fun!!!Almost forgot if you have read the rules put 3nodding on your profile if you have read the story put heart on your profile

Roles

Cain Heel (22-29)
Setsuka Heel
Actor 1 male who is afraid of Cain but in love whit Setsuka
Actor 2 male afraid of Cain
Actress 1 female afraid of Cain
Actress 2 female afraid of Setsuka In love whit Cain
Director
Minor Actors in the film

SKELLY:

My Profile

Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Crush:
Picture:

My Profile

Name: Setsuka Heel
Role:You know Setsuka Heel
Bio:Look at the damn story
Personality:towards to other people cold not caring bad towards brother cute,at times cocky,at times harsh,caring
Dislikes:Annoying guys,girls who pretend to be weak
Crush: Ummm why would i tell you that you Damn hag
Picture: A Picture whit Brother

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:06 pm
3nodding heart Name:conner
Role: male actor 1. the one with the crush on setsuka
Bio:conner was raised harshly to be an actor since birth. his parents take all of his paycheck for himself and conner is left with only 30% percent of what he actualy makes.
Personality: kind, a bit of a flirt
Dislikes: obnoxiouse people
Crush: setsuka
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm
Setsuka was following her brother who was walking super fast he glared everyone she smiled but still glared at the ones she didn't like.she gave her brother a bottle of water then smiled."Ahh Brother this place is so big"she said Cain just nodded  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 pm
conner sighed as he walked down the hall "geeze again my parents throw me into another acting opertunity." he sighes as he buys a soda from the vending machine and then sees setsuka and blushes. being the flirt that he is he walks over to setsuka smiling "hey"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:29 pm
Setsuka looked at him and then walked past him. "Brother do you want water"she asked he nodded. she spoke in english not in japanese she then glared at the guy who started flirting whit her and she punched him in the guts  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm
conner gasped as the girl hit him "damn girl what the hell was that for" he said as clutched his stomach. he walked up to the girl and sighed "ok i have no idea what i did to make you punch me but all i did was say hi" he said placing a hand n the girl's shoulder.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:21 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:54 pm
"I don't like anyone besides my brother "she said and glared at him while Cain was going to the Director's room. "Brother were did you go "she asked and turned around then looked around.Cain gave the Director some papers and came back then stopped in front of her "Setsu I' m going to the hotel room okay'he said in english glared at Conner one last time and walked out of the building.  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 am
Conner felt a chill run down his spine as Cain glared at him "well your gonna have to like me cause I'm working with you in the movie"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 am
"Haaah"she said "your an actor i though you were part of the crew"she said and flicked her hair in his face. then went in the Director's office to make things clear about her brothers job  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:22 am
conner blinked as the girl flicked her hair in his face and sighed.'yup you are definetly the acter stereotype" he said as he walked into the place were they'd be filming. he then smiled "she is interesting.... but her brother creeps me out." he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:42 am
Setsuka walked there too she got in to role and they started filming the film the part were she and conner acted together "But Axel Black Jack he is alive "she said and looked at him ready to cry  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:53 am
(ok im not sure how you want the scene to go but ill do my best)
conner also was in character and grabbed setsukas hand "leave him lets get the hell out of here" he exclaimed as he and setsuka ran out of the room and then the director called cut. "nice job i actualy thought you were really sad for a second." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:19 pm
"Yes well i have acted in other films too"she said and smirked "Can we do the other scenes until brother wakes up"she asked and the director nodded It was night time "Alex Black Jack he is following me what should i do I ' m afraid"she said and made a scared expression  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 pm
conner looked at setsuka "stay behind me" he said putting setsuka behind him. at that moment the man playing black jack stabbed him with a prop that looked like the real thing.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff