Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:40 am
The name of this role play came from Vegas' nickname, "Sin City". And the Idea from the role play I got from the Terra (Ty's role play) with the bandits and such.

The History of the City:

Aura, the "City of Sins", got its nickname from its high rate of crime and mobs. "Lie, cheat, and destroy"is how you survive in this place, and if you don't have the guts to fight, you'll die sooner than later. Not everyone is this town is labeled a "killer" and have a bounty over there heads. There are the innocents, and those who fight for justice. Its just there's not many of them. So whats you're story in the City of Sins? Will you make a difference? And will it be for better or for worse?

City layout: This city is kinda like how Ty explained her world. Like a western, but modern too. Most Innocents have more "modern" clothing. While bandits and bounty hunters wear drabs of clothing (things easier to move in and hide their weapons)

User Image

Lets just say it looks like this a little. The town is surrounded by its walls, and from miles around is nothing but land land and more land. some being used for farming and such, but not all like in this picture. The buildings are bricks and stones, there is electricity. Lets just say its a modern world with a older look and old western traditions. lol I hope I was able to get my feel across on the city we're role playing in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:53 am
Rules as every other role play. I'm sure you all know the drill. If not read other role plays, pretty much the same thing. I'm starting to get lazy. =D

Character Skeleton:
just pm the skeletons to me =)

Username:
Character name:
Job description: (a bandit, a bounty hunter, or just an innocent working in the town)
Weapons:
Bio:
Anything else:
Picture/ description:  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:43 am
Accepted Skeletons

1. Username: Rayne Engel
Character name: Jesse Layton
Job description: Bandit
Weapons: Pistil and a long knife
Bio: Ever since her father (leader of one of the biggest underground mobs in the city) disowned her for being female, shes done everything she can to erase her gender. She never developed, and looked young, so her somewhat whiny voice didn't uncover her cross dressing act. She vowed to hunt down her dad and prove to him shes worth it. Even if that means getting a bounty on her head and being wanted... Dead or alive.
Anything else: She gets embarrassed sometimes when people make fun of her voice or height.
Picture/ description: User Image

2. Username: Rayne Engel
Character name: "Krider" Bay Hopper
Job description: Innocent... or is she?
Weapons: Hidden revolver in her bag, and a few throwing knifes tucked away
Bio: Not much is known about little 'ole Krider. She works at the local Tavern weighting tables. She always has her bag with her, and everyone wonders whats in there. Every morning shes late to work, tired, and usually always has a bruise or a few cuts on her face. Her co-workers gave her the nickname "Krider" because she always comes in dirty off the streets like some little creature. She doesn't mind it though, she actually kinda likes it.
Anything else: She smokes when she feels like it. She doesn't know if she likes smoking or not.
Picture/ description: User Image

3. Username: Strider the Eternal
Character name: "Reaper" Tory Scotts
Job description: Bounty Hunter
Weapons: Two Colt SOCOM's, two XM8 assault rifles, a Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun, and an XM29 grenade launcher.
Bio: Tory was born on the streets into a bandit family. He and his family stole to survive. if you didn't steal it then you either went with no food or no money. It wasn't very long after his 16th birth day when his parents were killed. He was taken away to live with relatives outside of town, now he returns to his home city to hunt down those responsible and to get some major money in the process. Only the strongest bounty hunters are sent to Aura
Anything else: He wears a necklace around his neck that he got from his parents.
Picture/ description:User Image

(Note: Does not have gunblade.)

4. Username:sonicfancaleblol
Character name: Leonu Blade Storm
Job description: Bounty Hunter
Weapons:G11 Assault Rifle,Katana Or Ninja/Samurai Sword,Python Revolver,AK47 Assault Rifle,Combat Knife,Smoke/Frag Grenades,Ballistic Knives
Bio:He's A Very Rich Bounty Hunter That Used To Be A Commander In The Army He Feels As Though Something Is Missing In His Life He May Be Tough But That Dosent Mean He Cant Be Harmed Or Be Sad He Just Want's To Find What's Missing In His Life. I Don't Know What's Gonna Happen To Me I Don't Know I Just I Need To Find Whats Been Missing In This Life. Hey Son I Am Gonna Go Send This Letter To My Parents I Will Be Right Back Ok (10 Seconds Later) Ahhhhhhhhh.........(He Fainted) He Fainted After He Put This Letter In His Mailbox
Anything else razz .S. When He Woke Up His House Was Destroyed He Does Not How It Happened His Son Was In The House When It Happened His Son Almost Died He Has Broken Legs Now He Has To Sit In A Wagon When They Are Traveling Leonu May Be Rich But He Is Alway's Moving From Place To Place His Son's Body Is Burned All Over
Picture/ description: he looks kinda like this http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=gothic+boy#/d2a3aog He's Very Tall He's 7,4 He Wear's A Long Hooded Jacket With Fingerless Gloves And Long Black Hair With Blue Streak's With Big Boot's He Wear's Gothic Makeup Wears A White Black Silver And Gold Cross Necklace He Also Wear's Chain Pants P.S. Kinda Like The One's At Hot Topic He Also Wears A Leather Shirt He Also Wears Spikes On His Gloves)  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games