Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

The night air was warm, yet there still seemed to be a chill air in the graveyard that night. Stars twinkled in and out of existence as dark clouds rolled through the sky. Small critters scampered through the tombstones, appearing to evacuate the area. Certainly it was from the dark presence that was lurking there tonight. While this was not the Cappadocian's usual graveyard, it was were Bennett had been instructed to meet the new-comer. Even though he had claimed to be of their bloodline, Ashur was very cautious about bringing them into the Catacombs after being overthrown by his own once.

Bennett couldn't help but smirk to herself as she thought of her father's faith in her. While she was her father's daughter, she had also met Grendel and become his follower. She still served her father, but her true interest was in Grendel's revolution; her colors would show when it was time. While her mind wandered to her God, her mismatched eyes scanned the paths into the graveyard. He should be here soon.

Her tail lashed behind her as she leaned against a crumbling tombstone. There was a smear of blood on the corner of her mouth that she licked away gently, her ears tuned into the sounds in the graveyard.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

Lucian had been digging up graves left and right looking for the right body parts that he needed for his studies. He needed another heart and a brain. He had enough of the other organs to make a half dozen sets of what is usually in the body. He had yet to bump into another vampire during the few hours he had spent digging up graves. There was dirt all over his tail and caked on his claws. He was mostly silent during his digging, as to keep attention off him if there were indeed others around. He smiled as he placed the heart in a jar, now all he needed was a brain. "I'll deal with you later." He spoke quietly to the eyeball in a jar that floated wearily back and forth in it.

He climbed out of the hole and started filling it back up. He clapped his paws together to get some of the dirt off. He had dug up 14 graves so far, maybe the 15th would have the brain he so wanted. He placed the jar in his bag and slung it over his shoulder as he walked around, looking for a grave he hadn't dug up recently. He paused as he saw someone in the distance. He remembered that some others may come to the graveyard to bury the dead. He walked up slowly through the rows and started digging up a grave a few yard in front of the other vampire. He didn't really care if they watched him, if they said anything he would simply not care.

He smiled as he dug up a brain and plopped it into a jar. He placed it in the bag and pulled out his eyeball friend. He examined it quietly as it floated around, almost as if it was trying to focus on the vampire behind him.

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Bennett watched the male hop out of a grave and refill it, taking a bag full of, what sounded like, glass and solutions with him. A calm breeze blew through the graves as he began digging up another grave not five yards from her current position. She hopped up onto the tombstone, crossing her legs as she watched him with mild interest. She could tell by his scent that he was the one she was looking for, however she was in no hurry to complete tonight's mission.

Her tail flowed lazily behind her as she watched him pack the brain into a jar and hop back out of the grave, filling this one as he had the previous. Curious. She wondered what he would do with the body parts and made a mental note to ask later. Finally, she decided she had waited long enough and she called out to him.

"You smell of death..." Bennett's voice was cool and collected, strong. There was a sense of authority to her voice as she lounged on the tombstone. Her silver and purple hair blew around her face as she looked at him. "And of familiar, old blood." She wasn't going to give away all the game just yet. She wanted to see if he knew what he was.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:50 pm
Lucian smiled at his eyeball friend and then turned to face the vampire. She smelled like a Cappadocian yet something was a little odd about her, he wasn't sure what but it didn't matter to him. He had found one of the things he was looking for but he still needed more. He had to find Vincent's ring and a few more objects. Lucian looked at the vampire and tilted his head a bit, wondering who she was exactly.

"I would be surprised if I didn't smell like the ones I deal with." He looked at his bag and then at his eyeball friend. It looked up at her as it floated around the jar lazily. He cleaned his paws slightly and sat on the tombstone behind him. "It's odd that you say I smell familiar to you, we have never met. Yet you seem familiar to me in a way but I'm not sure how." He rested his chin on his paw as he thought.

"I'm pretty sure I haven't dug up a relative of yours. And you obviously aren't some random night adventurer as I usually see around here during the darker nights." He cracked his neck slightly and adjusted his position. "So what brings you here, did you follow me?"

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:23 pm
She swung her legs gently, looking almost innocent, nearly childlike. Compared to him, it was likely that she was very young. She was the newest of the clan, being born rather than changed. However, her eyes flashed with the glimpses of danger she possessed. A slight smile rested on her lips as she raised a brow. "You are correct. I am neither of those things, but you should believe that I may be very important and very valuable to you."

Bennett's words were not meant to be threatening at all. In fact, she meant them almost kindly. He was interesting. Her eyes watched the floating eyeball he carried. How curious. "We have never met in this form, but you have encountered my blood before. Sometime in the past, your blood is the same as mine." She ran her claws through her short, silvery hair, which caught the moonlight in a rather ethereal way.

Her tail swished through the air behind her and she looked away, spotting some motion in the distant graveyard. Ears twitching, she identified the movement as a mortal visitor, paying respects to a deceased. Normally, they would have become her prey, but this was more important. "I did not follow you here. My father sent me to wait for you. He knew you would come here."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:35 am
Lucian watched her as she spoke, he wasn't sure how she could be important or valuable yet though. Only the dead were important to him, they spoke with an air of truth that most living or un-dead creatures have wipe out of existence. The eyeball in the jar bobbed slightly as he placed his paw on it's top again. He was slightly interested with her appearance though. Something about her reminded him of someone.

"If my hunch is correct then I think I know who you are, I can't be sure yet though. Your father is Ashur correct? You look a bit like him to me but I could be wrong?" He looked at her closely for a moment, her hair definitely reminded him of Ashur. "The fact that you were waiting for me seems a bit odd but I can't say much since I am the one who has been digging up the graves, even the one of the mortal over there. I at least cleaned it up when I was finished so I doubt they will notice.

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Bennett grinned, resting her head on her paw. He was quick to catch on. She often though she looked like her mother, but there were some of her father's qualities in her. Good. He was pure, whereas her mother had not been. Unclanned, a whore. Often, the young vampire glossed over that fact. Her father had seen something in the woman so at least he must have thought she was worth something.

"Yes. I am the first born of Ashur. He sensed you in the night and sent me to find you. So I have."

Finally, she hopped down from her perch, landing on the soft ground, her claws digging into the soil as she smoothed her clothing. Her tail lashed behind her as he approached him, plucking the jar from him to examine it better. "I could smell his blood in you. That's how I traced you here." Bennett was no longer look at him, but at the jar. She seemed almost hypnotized by the motions of it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 pm
Lucian looked at her sternly, he did not like others taking Vincent out of his hands. He tried not to growl as he saw his friend bob up and down in the jaw, a little out of his usual pattern of motion as he observed Bennett. He hopped down from his own perch and took steps closer to his friend, holding his paws beneath the jar in case she would drop it. There were a few twangs inside him of fear, he didn't want to lose his friend when he was so close to having him back in this world.

"I'm sorry but could you hand that back to me? It's quite fragile."

He tried to hide the look on his face, it was silly for him to react like this when nothing else could cause him to be like this. He stepped back a step for a moment and let himself calm down, there was no way she would destroy something that important and mysterious right?

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:23 pm
[Estelle]

She raised a brow, noticing the pangs of concern in his voice. What was so important about this eyeball. Certainly it was curious how it seemed to be swimming in the solution, looking at her. Of course, it wasn't connected to a brain; how could such a thing be true? Bennett weighed the jar in both her paws, tilting it slightly. She didn't really want to damage it, on the off chance that it was actually important, but she wondered how far she could test him.

"What is your name?" Her eyes were on him as she tilted the jar precariously in her paws. Some of the beads around her paws clinked against the jar. They had been engaged for too long for her not to know his name. "And why is this jar so important to you?" Those were the two questions that were gnawing on her mind right now. She wouldn't be too happy if he didn't answer her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:05 pm
Lucian gritted his teeth a bit, biting back some threat he would pull out of nowhere. It would not be the best idea though due to her relation to Ashur. He calmed himself as much as he could before slightly cracking his neck again to let lose a bit of his frustration. He sighed before answering, this girl was causing a lot of stress.

"I'm Lucian Necroforo and that eyeball belongs to my dearest friend."

He watched they eyeball carefully as it bobbed up and down in the jar, always as if it understood what was going on and was trying to ease his stress. He took a few steps towards her and the jar.

"Now if you don't mind I would like my jar back."

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:54 pm

With a smirk, Bennett placed the jar back in his paw carefully. She had decided that he'd had enough of her torment for now. Her tail lashed gently behind her as she softened her demeanor. It was true that she didn't know much about friendship, but it was supposed to be quite important, and if this eyeball was that of a friend, then who was she to mess with him?

"I'm Bennett." It only seemed proper to introduce herself in exchange for his name and for torturing him by snatching his jar. "So why do you have just his eyeball? What good is it?" Just because she was done tormenting him, didn't mean she was done questioning him. Finally, she tore her eyes away from the jar to meet his red ones.

Bennett had certainly inherited her father's curious nature. She found herself full of questions for this new one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 am
Lucian inspected the eyeball carefully, it bobbed up and down as if it were nodding to him. He relaxed and held the jar very close, in case she tried to swipe it again. "It was all that remained of him when he vanished one night during my research... You can tell there is something different about it can't you? My goal is to find out why and if maybe somewhere he is still living." He looked at the eyeball as it bobbed around the jar, examining the world around it.

"Why did Ashur send you here to meet me?"

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out