Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
I got hacked so please read this.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhenTheDay-MetTheNight1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:17 am
I got hacked last night. The hacker didn't post anything, just spent a lot of my gold (that I had been saving crying ). Luckily the idiot chatted with my friend (technicaly my girlfriend now whee ) and she texted me. But I'm going to put this in all the guilds I am a part of. If you see any strange posts from me, or weird chat messages, please do not be offended, I am never mean to anyone except homophobes and other obviously disgusting people, so if I say something rude or anything along those lines, please know that that is not me. I have changed my password and stuff so hopefully this won't happen again, but I just wanted to make sure that you guys knew in case they ever posted nasty comments.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 am
XD Gotta love idiots. It was fun catching the guy who hacked me last year. <3  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 am
You got of easier than my friend. She was hacked and she lost everything and they even changed her password so she had to start over completely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:59 am
:/ Even if they change that you should be able to use your email account to do a recovery.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

WhenTheDay-MetTheNight1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 am
Crazy_Evil_Mother7
You got of easier than my friend. She was hacked and she lost everything and they even changed her password so she had to start over completely.

That really sucks! I'm gonna give it a couple days and see if they get on again (possibly not the best idea...). That must have been one malicious person mad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 am
Amethyst Elizabeth
Crazy_Evil_Mother7

That really sucks! I'm gonna give it a couple days and see if they get on again (possibly not the best idea...). That must have been one malicious person mad
Yeah, it almost happened to her again but she out smarted the person this time. I am just wondering why the target her, yeah she has money but she doesn't show it.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

WhenTheDay-MetTheNight1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 am
Crazy_Evil_Mother7
Amethyst Elizabeth
Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Yeah, it almost happened to her again but she out smarted the person this time. I am just wondering why the target her, yeah she has money but she doesn't show it.

Some people just do it because they can. Because they feel like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 am
They need a life than instead of taking others away. Some people worked hard to get what they have and then to loose it all.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

Alice Allusion

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm
I know how it feels to be hacked and not being able to get into your account it happend to me on this account recently and I just now got it back but not my items yet  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 pm
The account I'm using now is my second gaia account. Dumb hackers D: She changed my password and everything. I was so mad.  

finfageek

Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff