Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Mah Black Lab <3 :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Lady1824

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:50 pm
I have a mini black lab, she's about 6, and her name is Jett (middle name: Black) she has A LOT of personality, and when we take her to a dog park, she never plays with the other doggies. (She just gets bullied by them XD.) One of the CUTEST things about her, is when she gots up on the couch, and wants you to pet her. If you ignore her, she'll swat you with her paw, till you pay attention XDD heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:54 pm
Are there any other parks around you? Maybe a different canine crowd will prove to have a more compatible friend for her.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Pink Lady1824

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Are there any other parks around you? Maybe a different canine crowd will prove to have a more compatible friend for her.

I hope so! She's sweet, but not always social!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 am
You need to break her of the paw-swatting habit, and the sooner the better. Sure it may be cute right now, but what about when her nails are a smidge too long or sharp? What about when she does it to a child?
The more you reward (give the dog attention for) negative behaviour (barking, biting, paw-swatting), the more it will happen.

~ Aki - Fairy ~

[ Jinx ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 pm
hey your lab and my lab are like twins ^-^

She is short in comparison to other labs, and she has white chest and paws.

Whenever I bring her to the dog park she always gets bullied by other dogs. I don't know why, but she always gets chased after... or the other dogs try to hump her. I don't know why other dogs would bully her because she is really sweet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 am
[ Jinx ]

Whenever I bring her to the dog park she always gets bullied by other dogs. I don't know why, but she always gets chased after... or the other dogs try to hump her. I don't know why other dogs would bully her because she is really sweet.

Jerk Dogs >.< My dog doesnt have a white chest or paws, she just looks like a little black lab puppy, but shes not! I met a dog at the park the other day who was just like my dog, they played together! It was so cute!!!! Aww, I feel bad for out dogs sad Dumb male dogs....  

Pink Lady1824

[ Jinx ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 pm
Pink Lady1824
[ Jinx ]

Jerk Dogs >.< My dog doesnt have a white chest or paws, she just looks like a little black lab puppy, but shes not! I met a dog at the park the other day who was just like my dog, they played together! It was so cute!!!! Aww, I feel bad for out dogs sad Dumb male dogs....

aww thats so cute ^-^  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff